Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, see, but the image you attached suggests the opposite, that'd be a really weird statement for his mom to say but perfectly sensical for a woman who essentially adopted you after your dad died. I've started playing, with the patch applied and it's really seeming like a bad fanpatch. Has the game ever had incest content that was then taken out cause of patreon or was it always a case of 'family friend and her daughter'?
IIRC the i-patch was good in the old ep1 as well as the others and at least i think it's intended as canon.
But there are quite a few parts in the new ep1, where it sounds off. A other example is when u visit Krystal and MC speaks with her friend, Jessica has a different family name and is ''like a sister'' , the character info on the phone etc.

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Is the incest patch a patch that restores intended content or is it a fanpatch that simply creates incest out of convenient rewriting? This seems like it'd be the latter kind as usually the first kind is a tiny file under a few kb's with little more than "incest=true" in it whereas this one has a crap tonne of files in it.
It's a "fan patch." ;);) Remember, Patreon doesn't allow games with incest content, so if the game seems to have been designed with incest in mind you must be reading too much into it. ;) That the patch would seemingly require access to the original code is also an incredible coincidence since an upstanding Patreon user like Jestur would certainly never make that. ;)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yeah i can see points in favour of incest being intended and also points not, i mean, is the sister only a half-sister cause she has nothing to say about her dad dying if they have the same father... but then other parts, like talking to the skateboarder girl wouldn't make much sense if they weren't related cause what special bond could you have that makes it weird to be sexual with each other if they're unrelated? It's all just inconsistent, i don't need the game to have incest to enjoy it, nor would i prefer it didn't, i just want it to be consistent and to stick to the authors original intent, be that incest or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Updated to EP 4.5 beta (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.5 beta aka Ep1 Remake.

Edit: Note a new game is required. Tested on a fresh save, no errors picked up following the choices.
There is something wrong. The WT works fine but the IC patch doesn't.
The dialog is the same with or without this patch.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
It should say mom and sister.
The dialog during play is the same with or without the patch.

Like in the scene where Tiffany talks about how she and the MCs father met. She says something like "and thats why I took you both in after his death". And that is with the patch with the WT installed.

But when I use the other IC patch on the front page, that same scene is different. It becomes more in line with how it should be. The problem with the other IC patch is that it wont work with the WT mod.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Interesting. Well, i don't like dicking around with multiple choice questions so since the wtm comes with the patch i'm sticking with the incest version of things.
That was with patch and version 4.0. And the reason I believe that

Efol Interesting. I also use the patch without walkthrough but also got the sentence you mentioned that I should not get.

starkj

May 17, 2022
The dialog during play is the same with or without the patch.

Like in the scene where Tiffany talks about how she and the MCs father met. She says something like "and thats why I took you both in after his death". And that is with the patch with the WT installed.

But when I use the other IC patch on the front page, that same scene is different. It becomes more in line with how it should be. The problem with the other IC patch is that it wont work with the WT mod.
Isnt that at the start of the game? If that's the only time its not a big deal but yeah, hopefully it gets fixed.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
animations often overload cpu and result in low framerate.
for example krystal laying in bed animation immediately after sex was almost unplayable.
please fix :D
That's strange. That animation has the one lowest bitrates in the whole scene and should play the best. Is anyone else having a problem with this animation?

Edit: I think I found the issue. I never hid the previous animation (cream-pie animation) so the two animations were playing on top of each other. It didn't cause low framerates on my end but I have a beefy CPU. Thanks for reporting it. It will be fixed in the next build.

Dude you forget to Paint MCs Feet :ROFLMAO:
Toe Sock.png
Toes socks bro, toe socks! :KEK::ROFLMAO::BootyTime:

Weird, so Khloe is actually Krystal huh? Or just a bug?
That is a bug that I'm aware of and already fixed on my end. Thanks for reporting in case I wasn't. (y)

Last edited:

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Isnt that at the start of the game? If that's the only time its not a big deal but yeah, hopefully it gets fixed.
I have not played past that point currently. I'm kinda hoping that it will get fixed before I play more. So I will wait for a bit and see how things end up.

I simply wanted to let people know about the issue I was having with the WT + IC patch in hopes that it will get fixed.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Jestur Really love the remaster. All those small tweaks are quite nice. Funny that Darci has the same underwear as Jenny hahaha.

Something i wanted to know. Can you keep Krystal new hairdo with her hair down she has after the first sex scene for the future? It really makes her a 11/10 instead of a 10/10. It makes her look much more mature and hot!

And as far as bugs, i have experienced every time the phone is open, playing with the nios is really slow and laggy.

Something i didnt like tho was the new fonts. Names felt weird with that small broken line in the letters.

Keep up the good work, can't wait for ep5

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That is a tough spot... have you considered Nova? :ROFLMAO:

Joking of course, Darcy and Skylar are both great girls. Personally, I usually lean toward Skylar most of the time, but Darcy has such epic moments that it's not to pick her as best girl.

1661713178925.png
Toes socks bro, toe socks! :KEK::ROFLMAO::BootyTime:
You saved me from explaining this time. I remember when that scene was first released and so many people brought it up, I was there saying, "toe socks."

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Why a rework? HS2 now???? Now it feels like Waifu akac.... Never ending never finisched.. So why rework? At this point i say good bye

Reactions: Jestur

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Why a rework? HS2 now???? Now it feels like Waifu akac.... Never ending never finisched.. So why rework?
I'd suggest you to check previous few pages, instead of asking the question, that was asked like 500 times.
I bet your next question will be "ALL EPISODES WILL BE REWORKED OR WHAT? DAMN THIS GAME WON'T BE FINISHED EVER" :KEK:

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is there any known consequence with who we give the necklace to apart from the name change?

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Saying that Steven used USB drives because he did not trust putting things on the network breaks immersion. USB drives were not available in 1999, as they did not appear on the scene until the late 2000s. So there is no possible way that he could have put data on them.

Reactions: crustlord12

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Saying that Steven used USB drives because he did not trust putting things on the network breaks immersion. USB drives were not available in 1999, as they did not appear on the scene until the late 2000s. So there is no possible way that he could have put data on them.
Actually, they were invented in 1999 (although unlikely to be widely commercially available), and it's possible the reference was for external hard drives connecting via usb. Flash drives were using USB 2.0 by 2002.

For my part I remember having a few back in the very early 2000s, but I couldn't tell you exactly what year. I know I stole a bunch from work too.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes