Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just finished Episode 4 yesterday and in the process of writing a review but uhh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is a tough spot... have you considered Nova? :ROFLMAO:
Stop trying to convert me to the Church of Nova, man. You know where my loyalties lie. XD

But yeah, tough choice. Lovely girls, both. Basically the types that I want to hang out with even without the sex.

Last edited:

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Changing the renderer might help. Sometimes the default one glitches and can cause issues like this (not just display issues)

i tried both force options with restart inbetween and seem identical.

it uses 50+ percent cpu when playing animation and it starts stuttery most of the time.
probably when it crossfades with previous animation meaning both are playing...

edit: it also barely uses gpu. probably videos use encoder that is too new?
edit2: episode 3 intro animation is also running at 1 fps because of high cpu load

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Does Tiffany not talk about meeting the dad on a pizza delivery without the patch? Could also been boyfriend, not husband.
Also do we know if he was Jessica's father?
MC's dad is not Jessica's father. It seems like it anyway, the past is still kind of weird, so we'll see how it all plays out. As of right now it seems like the MC and Jessica are half-siblings with patch.

Reactions: Phase_01

starkj

May 17, 2022
MC and Jessica only share the same mother but have different fathers. I wish there was an official patch for this from the developer because its creating a bit of confusion.

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
So since im impatient and rly wanted to play i just couldn't wait any longer so i compared and manually merged the i patch with the wt mod x)

if anyone else is interested i attached the files and of course credit goes to the mod author naxos

Edit: Found a few more lines and fixed a few things at the phone (screens.rpy)

Last edited:

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
I don't know if it was already mentioned but the relationship points in the phone are messed up a bit (i.e. Tiffany profile shows Darci points).

Attached fixed screens.rpy

Edit:
I think there are two variables missing when you agree to meet Alyssa again:

$ routeStatusAlys = ("On Route.")
$ persistent.routeStatusAlys = ("On Route.")

Attached fixed e1s1.rpy (taboo)

Last edited:

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
Saying that Steven used USB drives because he did not trust putting things on the network breaks immersion. USB drives were not available in 1999, as they did not appear on the scene until the late 2000s. So there is no possible way that he could have put data on them.
First IDK why you'd assume that the "incident" happened in 1999. In 1999, where we travel, Jenny is still in college, Tiffany just broke up with Eric while father dearest doesn't yet work at the power plant so they didn't yet meet.
+It's stated early on that the "incident" happened when father dearest and Tiffany were already married and the MC was born.

So yes, that would be a problem, if the "incident" didn't happen in 2009.
Riley job.png

Reactions: seamanq and mandc

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Good point. Now that you mention it, I assumed because he went back to 1999 that this was when it was set, but I forgot that when he contacted the power plant his father was not yet working there. And even if he got USB sticks very early in the technology, that would make sense for the advanced level of technology that a power plant of this type would be accustomed to handling. My apologies.

Reactions: Dunner

starkj

May 17, 2022
So since im impatient and rly wanted to play i just couldn't wait any longer so i compared and manually merged the i patch with the wt mod x)

if anyone else is interested i attached the files and of course credit goes to the mod author naxos
Do you know if it needs a restart? And thanks btw.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes