Jun 6, 2022
I should have possibly given the full context: MC and Alice are discussing whether she can just take back the compliment. It then goes back and forth a few times as follows:

"Can not (do that)"
"Can to (that)"

Of course, as a non-native speaker, I may be missing some peculiarity of the English language, but I suspect that "Can do" was the actual intention and "Can to" is simply a typo. What also would work would be "Can tho".
Yes, it's still "can too!", as UnoriginalUserName explained. It's just a "childish" (playful, in this case) way of replying "I can". The grammar isn't really correct, no, but that's the point, as it would be something a child would say, when arguing about something. In this case, it's more about being playful, when you realise the discussion ends up in "no you can't" - "yes I can" territory.

Reactions: MrLKX

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So you can only comment if it is to throw flowers? You can't criticize a pirated game in a pirate web thread, so where? That they are not even criticizing the game itself, that everyone is liking it, but it bothers them that the story is left aside to restart the game from 0.
Precisely: if you aren't paying for it, your opinion doesn't matter. If you were paying for it, then you have standing to complain about paying during the remaster workout (which would be entirely optional for you, so, even then, quit your bitchin').

Nobody likes whining bitches that gripe when things they're getting for free don't live up to whatever "standards" they have.

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I should have possibly given the full context: MC and Alice are discussing whether she can just take back the compliment. It then goes back and forth a few times as follows:

"Can not (do that)"
"Can to (that)"

Of course, as a non-native speaker, I may be missing some peculiarity of the English language, but I suspect that "Can do" was the actual intention and "Can to" is simply a typo. What also would work would be "Can tho".
As a native English speaker, I can assure you that the child-like exchange would be more along the lines of:

"Can NOT!"

"Can too!"

"No, you can't!"

"Can!"

"Can't!"

"Can too, can too, can too TO INFINITY!!!!!!!" ;)

Reactions: MrLKX

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ripples 0.4.5 with Naxos Walkthrough and patch mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Fixed disappearing menu
Updated my Android port to ep1 0.45

Aug 15, 2021
Precisely: if you aren't paying for it, your opinion doesn't matter. If you were paying for it, then you have standing to complain about paying during the remaster workout (which would be entirely optional for you, so, even then, quit your bitchin').

Nobody likes whining bitches that gripe when things they're getting for free don't live up to whatever "standards" they have. Y'all sound like a bunch of whiny toddlers, or, even worse, gender studies students wanting their college loans paid off by people that can get jobs.
Are you aware you wrote this post on a discussion forum for pirated games? Not sure what you were expecting but people are going to post opinions about the games they pirated.

Looking at the dev's replies to this thread it seems like they genuinely believe the rework was necessary and it is probably a good thing its out of the way. However people will still complain as they only see the end result and do not realize the implications of things like changing the underlying code. The complaining will stop in a couple of days and people will move on - you are seeing more complaints only because the game got updated and was on the front page which attracts more people. If you are offended and think people are unfair click the report button instead of trying to self moderate. If a moderator agrees with your opinion then those posts will be gone.

Last edited:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Omg Jestur you completely fixed Krystal for me dude! Ngl the first time I played I completely refused her because I just didnt like how much of a giant slut she was lol. Now, I know she is still very forward (and a giant slut) but now it doesnt feel forced and weird. I really like it mate!
Do you plan on also revisiting Episode 2 in the future?

PS: the girl eating burgers cracked me up
Yeah, I agree. Things feel more natural now, but she is still the promiscuous and forward Krystal we know. In a weird way, she kind of has a reverse corruption arc. I'm glad you enjoyed the extra burger scene I added.
It almost sounds like you want me to also rework episode 2. You better be careful, you might get the others rioting against you. :KEK:
To answer your question, I'm going back to work on ep5, but I might work on a scene or two of ep2 but it will be included in the ep5 update. There won't be any dedicated rework updates. Just this one

As a native English speaker, I can assure you that the child-like exchange would be more along the lines of:

"Can NOT!"

"Can too!"

"No, you can't!"

"Can!"

"Can't!"

"Can too, can too, can too TO INFINITY!!!!!!!" ;)
Yeah, this is what I was going for. Kind of like in Dumb and Dumber in the van when they're arguing like kids.
Like...
"You can not do that!"
"I can too (or to?) do that"
"Can not!"
"Can too!"
"Can not!"

Some scene is on 30 fps for the latest version, is it something wrong or it made like that?
What scene are you talking about? All animations are 60fps.
But if you let me know which one, I will double-check and make sure.

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I would like to suggest that remastering bits at a time leaves you with the same issue as not remastering anything, but having done far more work. You should consider not remastering anything until the very last stages of the games completion and then remaster it all at once so it has a unified condition when you finish the game. It will be less work on the dev side, as well as better quality over all.

BagMan

Dec 14, 2019
I originally didn't think ep 1 needed a remaster but it really changes a bunch

now its pretty good (y)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I would like to suggest that remastering bits at a time leaves you with the same issue as not remastering anything, but having done far more work. You should consider not remastering anything until the very last stages of the games completion and then remaster it all at once so it has a unified condition when you finish the game. It will be less work on the dev side, as well as better quality over all.
If you bother to read, he had to remaster so that he COULD finish the game. Old infrastructure base wasn't going to support the future development. Instead of half-assing it, he did it right, added in some other enhancements, fixed story and character issues, and brought Ch1 renders and animation up to the standards of Ch2 and beyond.

Before expressing an opinion, get the facts - you look more intelligent that way.

stekegkin

Oct 27, 2017
If you bother to read, he had to remaster so that he COULD finish the game. Old infrastructure base wasn't going to support the future development. Instead of half-assing it, he did it right, added in some other enhancements, fixed story and character issues, and brought Ch1 renders and animation up to the standards of Ch2 and beyond.

Before expressing an opinion, get the facts - you look more intelligent that way.
So uh, some irony here with you telling them to read. In the post right above theirs, the Dev talking about how they're considering remastering a scene or two from the *next* chapter, not involved with this remaster, and I imagine that's what they're replying to. They're not complaining about the Ch.1 remaster, they simply advised them to wait until it was closer to completion instead of touching it up bit by bit moving forward. Feels like a rational, valid opinion to have and forward to the dev.

Your reply kind of feels like an overly passive-aggressive, knee-jerk reaction to other people who were complaining about the Chapter 1 remaster redirected at someone who had good intentions. It was simply a suggestion, not a demand.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
So uh, some irony here with you telling them to read. In the post right above theirs, the Dev talking about how they're considering remastering a scene or two from the *next* chapter, not involved with this remaster, and I imagine that's what they're replying to. They're not complaining about the Ch.1 remaster, they simply advised them to wait until it was closer to completion instead of touching it up bit by bit moving forward. Feels like a rational, valid opinion to have and forward to the dev.

Your reply kind of feels like an overly passive-aggressive, knee-jerk reaction to other people who were complaining about the Chapter 1 remaster redirected at someone who had good intentions. It was simply a suggestion, not a demand.
Have you read any of the last dozen or so pages? Nothing knee-jerk, ironic or passive about it: I am actively calling out stupidity and laziness.

Anything additional for Ch2 in the Ch5 release will likely just be render related and not essential to the infrastructure or require a replay - and he said he's thinking about it, didn't look like he was absolutely committed to it. Either way, the essential changes to Ch2 have already been done. In any event, I seriously doubt that little exchange is the impetus for the comment to which I replied: he's talking doing no remaster of anything until the end. Yet, because he didn't explore the why for the remaster at this time, he completely missed the point of why it was done: so that the game can continue development without breaking.

There has been page after page of kvetching by leeches that don't know what they're actually complaining about, just that they don't like a remaster cycle that doesn't give them new spank material as well. Whether Ch 5 was released with the remaster (add probably 4 or so months), the game would still have had to be replayed by everyone that had played the old version anyway: same time investment to get through Ch4 regardless of the size of the release overall. If they like, they can put this one in the queue, play other titles for the next few months, then play it when Ch5 is released if they just have to have new content to feel good about the replay; or, they can replay it shortly before and have Ch5 waiting for them close to when they finish.

Next time, try to comprehend what your responding to before doing so. Have a nice day.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
The remaster looks great so far,

I dont remember the line about 7 minutes of heaven in the original, wonder who that'll be. Alice walk was nice too, glad to see a fitness girl getting some screentime
And will Layla and Lizzie ever be side love interests? They're pretty cute :BootyTime:

Edit: Yo Alice might be Netori route like the lingerie lady??? Lets gooo :devilish:

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Daddy

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
animations often overload cpu and result in low framerate.
for example krystal laying in bed animation immediately after sex was almost unplayable.
please fix :D
Changing the renderer might help. Sometimes the default one glitches and can cause issues like this (not just display issues)

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is the incest patch a patch that restores intended content or is it a fanpatch that simply creates incest out of convenient rewriting? This seems like it'd be the latter kind as usually the first kind is a tiny file under a few kb's with little more than "incest=true" in it whereas this one has a crap tonne of files in it.
I would say that the patch is one that is more or less official. Without it, certain sentences make little sense, or seem very forced.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, see, but the image you attached suggests the opposite, that'd be a really weird statement for his mom to say but perfectly sensical for a woman who essentially adopted you after your dad died. I've started playing, with the patch applied and it's really seeming like a bad fanpatch. Has the game ever had incest content that was then taken out cause of patreon or was it always a case of 'family friend and her daughter'?
i think the incest part is canon otherwise the scene with the sister watching an anime (Grisaya) would not make such sense if they werent siblings but who knows maybe the "inofficial fanpatch" is not up to date or has just some bugs.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes