JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I have a feeling that the guy behind the principal who was staring at the MC (right before the Krystal bathroom scene) was actually the MC himself, and might have to do with that Unknown Number 2 message, that asked if they could talk to the MC about what happened between them earlier in the day.
Might have a case of traveling to the present which is the future MC's past to fix some mistake that was made in the present.
I just assumed it was Brad at the time, but this is an interesting idea.

Reactions: Phase_01

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Eh, this has worked fine on both laptops I've tried, though to be fair, one was a 9 year old $1400 gaming rig with upgraded RAM SDD, and my current is a six month $2200 gaming laptop, so I am almost certainly an outlier.
I don't live a life where desktops have space any longer, so need to go pretty high end.
With personal upgrades, I expect this to last another 4 and a half years before the next laptop.

Deejeey

Sep 11, 2020
Well, I could bring down the animations to 30fps(lots of games do 30fps, especially Daz games) and drop the bitrate down to cater to lower-end hardware, but I like the high-quality animations. :cry: So I don't know if I want to change them. I'll try to drop the quality just a bit on the longer videos going forward and see if that helps.
Or just make a lite version of the game. I don't know.
i do not think fps or bitrate is the problem, i suspect it is the codec or more bugs with multiple videos playing, or both.

my desktop pc is old but it is no slouch, however most animations in this game work fine enough.

there are only a few that have very high cpu usage which ramp up the fans, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a few more that i forgot.

main menu is up there with cpu usage but it does not make it unusable like the ones i listed above.

the pattern seems to be choppyness as more of the animation plays, i think i lean towards bugs, probably caused by newer renpy engine.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Well, I could bring down the animations to 30fps(lots of games do 30fps, especially Daz games) and drop the bitrate down to cater to lower-end hardware, but I like the high-quality animations. :cry: So I don't know if I want to change them. I'll try to drop the quality just a bit on the longer videos going forward and see if that helps.
Or just make a lite version of the game. I don't know.
thanks for the input but that would mean a lot of work for probably a small % of users, best option would be to just put an option like a dialogue choice to skip sex scenes before a scene like that pops, ive seen this in a few games
i limited the fps to 30 but still most of them are choppy, its probably something how they are built or something like that since in other games i dont have this issue
unren doesnt work for me with this game probably because its renpy 8.0+, i would have checked the animatiosn separately to see how they play from the game directory

Reactions: Joshua90
Dec 2, 2020
I like the daphne in the remastered version of episode 1.. how in the world did those burgers fitted in that small paper bag. Haha..

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Im having faith this will work

Edit: seems to not work on existing saves, but fixes patch in a new game (mostly)
yeah the original author also said that a new game is needed, but what do you mean with mostly?
Did the incest patch missed a line? since im sure i ported every change from the Ipatch over to the WT.
I didn't look through all of the script myself (just compared the differences) but if you can show me the lines that were wrong/missing i can add that

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
thanks for the input but that would mean a lot of work for probably a small % of users, best option would be to just put an option like a dialogue choice to skip sex scenes before a scene like that pops, ive seen this in a few games
i limited the fps to 30 but still most of them are choppy, its probably something how they are built or something like that since in other games i dont have this issue
unren doesnt work for me with this game probably because its renpy 8.0+, i would have checked the animatiosn separately to see how they play from the game directory
i had also the problem that unren gave me an error if i tried to use it, used a different one from another thread that worked fine
unren-ultrahack(v6) was the one i used maybe it also works for what you wanted to do :D

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
i do not think fps or bitrate is the problem, i suspect it is the codec or more bugs with multiple videos playing, or both.

my desktop pc is old but it is no slouch, however most animations in this game work fine enough.

there are only a few that have very high cpu usage which ramp up the fans, like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and a few more that i forgot.

main menu is up there with cpu usage but it does not make it unusable like the ones i listed above.

the pattern seems to be choppyness as more of the animation plays, i think i lean towards bugs, probably caused by newer renpy engine.
I've been having issues with the animations, too. Some work, others are a bit janky, some go real slow motion and a couple just kinda stutter then jump to the next scene. Your spoiler covers some I've seen, especially the Krystal/Daphne scene at lunch with the ice cream. Which had a bit of eveything, slow motion, stutter and jump to next scene without finishing the animation. With previous versions had no such issues.

Reactions: AnonW123

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Really, skip the sex scenes? Those options in other games were usually for repeated sex scenes the player had watched already. Here your would be missing scenes that you had never scene and only happen once.

Reactions: AnonW123

Aech01

Feb 5, 2020
Awesome, this one should be on the main page. Also, shouldnt it say Khloe instead of Krystal in the phone?
Yeah it should, but i don't have the knowledge to fix it myself sry x) Dev already mentioned a few pages back that he/she is aware of it and fixed it.
Maybe someone else can fix it and upload something or we have to wait :D

Reactions: starkj

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
I think the magic hamburger bag is the key to everything. It's all a plot by big fast food to make bags that have little pocket portals in them. They are behind it all.
"Come to Willy's Burger and for a limited time get your very own Bag of Holding with any order over 45$! Available at select locations, while supplies last, some restrictions apply."

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes