Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Can anyone share any intel on who among the girls are virgins? I don't count experience with toys or other girls towards loss of virginity in this context, but handling another man's cock? Gods forbid!

Thanks in advance.
Not sure this one's for you ...

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Can anyone share any intel on who among the girls are virgins? I don't count experience with toys or other girls towards loss of virginity in this context, but handling another man's cock? Gods forbid!

Thanks in advance.
Darci is for sure. Everyone else I doubt it.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
March 6th Dev Update:

Dev Update #41

Hey guys!

I just wanted to make a quick post letting everyone know that the surgery went fine, and I started working on the update again this past week. I'm starting easy and still have days I don't feel good, but I'm slowly feeling better and better.

I've been finishing the animations on the scene I'm working on, and I have one more scene and a short ending. I'm already at 121 animations and over 1276 images. This is a big update, and I couldn't fit everything I wanted to, but those scenes I couldn't fit will go into the next update. This update is already big enough, and you guys have been waiting. Hopefully, it won't be too much longer.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words here and in discord. I appreciate it a lot!
Glad to hear it is going well. One more scene and an ending, and then we are good to go. I can't wait!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Thanks in advance.
I hope you're not expecting this in the real world.

Most girls in the western world lose their virginity long before they turn 18. The US is between 17.2 and 18. The youngest is Iceland with an average of 15.2 years of age. And that's the mean age. Around half would occur before that age. Insisting on virgins as one grows older becomes a rather dicey/creepy proposition. The eldest in a study I saw was Malaysia with a mean age of 23.

I really don't grok the virgin fetish. I'd rather have a partner who knows what she's doing and chooses me despite her experience rather than because of her inexperience. I guess it is one reason the MILF concept exists--for those who prefer an experienced lover (dare I say, "who are not intimidated by an experienced lover.").

idk792

Apr 20, 2021
I hope you're not expecting this in the real world.

Most girls in the western world lose their virginity long before they turn 18. The US is between 17.2 and 18. The youngest is Iceland with an average of 15.2 years of age. And that's the mean age. Around half would occur before that age. Insisting on virgins as one grows older becomes a rather dicey/creepy proposition. The eldest in a study I saw was Malaysia with a mean age of 23.

I really don't grok the virgin fetish. I'd rather have a partner who knows what she's doing and chooses me despite her experience rather than because of her inexperience. I guess it is one reason the MILF concept exists--for those who prefer an experienced lover (dare I say, "who are not intimidated by an experienced lover.").
Everything loses value with time and use, people are no exception

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Alice is unlikely to be…
You think? It's been a while since I played the game, especially the parts where she's featured, but I seem to recall her being overly flirty so she could be the exact opposite of her sister. One of those trope-characters where she acts like a slut but is actually completely inexperienced. Maybe I'm misremembering. :unsure:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm not sure if everyone here is familiar with "Stranger in a Strange Land" vocabulary
It seemed the best word to use. I mean I can understand some of the motivations and guess at others based upon some of the things people have expressed, but I really don't know it at a deeper level. Many of the concepts seem foreign to me.

Full disclosure, I have never been with a virgin, but when I was 40, I was seeing a 20-year-old at the time (I was her third sexual partner). That said, I had a much fuller relationship with the 60-year-old I was also seeing at the time. I also lost my relationship with a 25-year-old over conflicts between her and the 20-year-old.

Amusing story (well, I find it amusing), when I broke up with the 25 year old, I shaved off my beard in an attempt to make a change. My wife at the time told me to grow it back. Apparently without a beard, I looked too much like my father.

idk792

Apr 20, 2021
Maybe if you stop thinking of women as something you "use" you'll be able to face your terror of caring for one who has ever been gazed upon by a man (who is superior to you of course)

Btw: I played Ripples before you did, so your ladies have been tainted by me. Sorry brah
I was talking about all people, not just women. I find it hilarious how offended you get over this :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes