MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
It's pretty bad for me. I tried changing the frame rate, but it didn't really help much. The Riley scene got especially bogged down.
From what i read on discord, the Dev made a mistake and so the animations use a lot of GPU.That mean we need to wait he fix something in the code

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
From what i read on discord, the Dev made a mistake and so the animations use a lot of GPU.That mean we need to wait he fix something in the code
Hmmm. Did he make the mistake in the remaster, because one of the points of the remaster (and why I put this AVN off until now) was to fix some old coding issues, or so I thought. Maybe fixing other things exposed a new thing.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I know there have been many explanations, but I think I know the truth:

With Valerie looking the way she does, with his feet straight up in the air that way, it's simply that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
my animations are kinda lagging, do anyone know to fix it?
It's pretty bad for me. I tried changing the frame rate, but it didn't really help much. The Riley scene got especially bogged down.
The dev may have done something wrong, but from my personal experience every game that ported to Renpy 8.x has bogged down older graphics cards.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
It's a reference to this video
Inspired by putting Darci's head on a badger.
A time when internet viral videos were actually funny.

OT aside, I'm wondering why Darci's mom is so secret. What if Darci's mom is the opposite of Scarlett's sister? She's a person who know about MC in the past, maybe Darci's mom is somewhat related... Or maybe the MC's cousin, I wonder why nothing about her is said, even after 4 episodes... but she wasn't found as well. But also weird nothing was mentioned... How funny would it be if Darci's mom was MC's cousin after travelling to the past lmao. But probably that won't happen.

I still believe Darci is hidding something, at least as to why Darci was away and MC didn't know. If they were such big friends before, she and the MC, why suddenly she had to explain everything at the begining of the game? And why Darci's mother was curious about the MC? Something doesn't add up.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I know there have been many explanations, but I think I know the truth:

With Valerie looking the way she does, with his feet straight up in the air that way, it's simply that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Toe Socks. The answer is Toe Socks.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A time when internet viral videos were actually funny.

OT aside, I'm wondering why Darci's mom is so secret. What if Darci's mom is the opposite of Scarlett's sister? She's a person who know about MC in the past, maybe Darci's mom is somewhat related... Or maybe the MC's cousin, I wonder why nothing about her is said, even after 4 episodes... but she wasn't found as well. But also weird nothing was mentioned... How funny would it be if Darci's mom was MC's cousin after travelling to the past lmao. But probably that won't happen.

I still believe Darci is hidding something, at least as to why Darci was away and MC didn't know. If they were such big friends before, she and the MC, why suddenly she had to explain everything at the begining of the game? And why Darci's mother was curious about the MC? Something doesn't add up.
One of the prevailing theories is that Darci's mom is his cousin, but not because she was kidnapped (which is a different issue all together but probably still related) but because Grandma is actually Jenny, who somehow got sent further into the past, somehow got her daughter brought to her, stayed out of sight of Jenny and Tiff while they were growing up, and is now completely playing with the MC's head 'cause she knows all -- or she's just instinctually attracted to him and doesn't actually remember who she is.

idk792

Apr 20, 2021
One of the prevailing theories is that Darci's mom is his cousin, but not because she was kidnapped (which is a different issue all together but probably still related) but because Grandma is actually Jenny, who somehow got sent further into the past, somehow got her daughter brought to her, stayed out of sight of Jenny and Tiff while they were growing up, and is now completely playing with the MC's head 'cause she knows all -- or she's just instinctually attracted to him and doesn't actually remember who she is.
Come on I hope it's not all incest...

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes