HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I must admit, when I first saw your post quoted, it raised my hackles, so I went back to read your original. In fact, your example illustrates your point well, and the whole is well reasoned.

The problem is that the type of situation you describe is rare compared with the number of times people condemn others for behaviour that they deem immoral due to religious prejudice, cultural intolerance or generational bias.

The truth is almost always more complex than is apparent. Another example, somewhat in support of your point, is incest. Some claim that incest is fine for same-sex couples, or if the couple ensures that no pregnancy can take place, since the only logical reason for prohibition of incest is to avoid genetic disorders. However, this claim ignores the typical power dynamics that occur between siblings or parents and children, especially if the older of the pair is male.

My point is that we should avoid simplistic analyses of all kinds. "Whatever you enjoy is fine if it's not hurting anyone" is an overreaction to the kind of bigotry that leads many, whose sexuality does not fit socio-religious norms, to live (and too often die) in fear. Equally, it is simplistic to dismiss the sentiment behind that phrase entirely, merely because some exploit it to justify behaviour that is, in fact, demonstrably harmful, once we dig a little deeper.
Also important thing to note is that for every rule there's exceptions, even to "Whatever you enjoy is fine, if it's not hurting anyone".

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
The only girl I can think of is Liz because she's gay but for the ep1 remake she implies that she was the one that made out with the MC at a party in a closet. So if that is who they're talking about, there might e a chance.

* I get that that doesn't mean she's hot for MC but since that piece of dialogue wasn't in the original it could point to a chance with her experimenting.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
What happened to this game? I know the dev did like a rework of the old stuff and a lot of people got mad but I supported them since i thought the rework was pretty decent, but now it's been like 6-7 months and it doesn't seem like we are close to getting another update?

Is it one of those situations of "i got a lot of supporters now so i am gonna take it easy and drag this on as long as i can". Cause i keep seeing that more and more on this website and it's getting really tiresome.

CheesusRice

Oct 24, 2021
What happened to this game? I know the dev did like a rework of the old stuff and a lot of people got mad but I supported them since i thought the rework was pretty decent, but now it's been like 6-7 months and it doesn't seem like we are close to getting another update?

Is it one of those situations of "i got a lot of supporters now so i am gonna take it easy and drag this on as long as i can". Cause i keep seeing that more and more on this website and it's getting really tiresome.
He's had surgery twice, the last of which was a month ago before he could finish ep5(which at last report was ~90% done).

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
He's had surgery twice, the last of which was a month ago before he could finish ep5(which at last report was ~90% done).
Well i wish him a quick recovery, f95 has ruined my belief in a lot of people unfortunately... the amount of times i have heard stuff like this has made me completely untrustworthy of the people, especially since so many devs have been caught in blatant lies before.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019

there is a status update on the very same page of your post, just gotta scroll a little bit.

Leo666

Mar 4, 2018
Does someone know if the next update is going to be the remaster of ep 2 or the continuation of 4.6??

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Does someone know if the next update is going to be the remaster of ep 2 or the continuation of 4.6??
Remastering should be done ... unless, I suppose, he gets so much better by chap 7 or 8 that he decides the whole first four chapters need a new remaster. Anyway, according to his posts, he's almost done with chap 5 -- had some health delays but is back working on the final touches for the release.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Remastering should be done ... unless, I suppose, he gets so much better by chap 7 or 8 that he decides the whole first four chapters need a new remaster. Anyway, according to his posts, he's almost done with chap 5 -- had some health delays but is back working on the final touches for the release.
It wasn't just remastering and a few scene changes that were done; he did a lot of modifications 'under the hood' to make it easier to continue forward. It's been quite a while since I've looked at the code, but I remember that there were a lot of changes to variables (especially persistent variables) and the way they were handled.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well i wish him a quick recovery, f95 has ruined my belief in a lot of people unfortunately... the amount of times i have heard stuff like this has made me completely untrustworthy of the people, especially since so many devs have been caught in blatant lies before.
I do agree with you entirely, I'm pretty vocal as to when devs make shitty excuses for delays, as well I even think the "abandoned" rule should change.

Even so, this dev was always pretty vocal and engaged with the community, and also you can see his effort and dedication to the project. He also was upfront about the surgery, for his fans to know in advance. That's why I'll continue patiently to wait, hoping he takes all the rest needed to be in full energy, along with encouraging people to support him. Yes I want to play the game, but I don't believe the price to pay for that would be a person not caring for his own health.

Even for some games I downloaded and played as a kid, I still ended buying later when I had my own money if I thought the money spent was deserved for the fun I had. I don't support on patreon because I despise the platform, but I'll definitely buy the lastest release on itch.io or even Steam (if it's released there) like I did to some already.

I think it's healthier and fair being this way, and maybe some devs wouldn't even be so protective of their content if most people were like that, but that's simply the way I am. And yes, I know this is a piracy site, but I still have my moral side.

I'm extremely vocal when devs are straight milking the patrons, or even fooling the fans, but I also like to be fair and support devs with dedication. And it's the case for this dev.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I do agree with you entirely, I'm pretty vocal as to when devs make shitty excuses for delays, as well I even think the "abandoned" rule should change.

Even so, this dev was always pretty vocal and engaged with the community, and also you can see his effort and dedication to the project. He also was upfront about the surgery, for his fans to know in advance. That's why I'll continue patiently to wait, hoping he takes all the rest needed to be in full energy, along with encouraging people to support him. Yes I want to play the game, but I don't believe to pay for that would be a person not caring for his own health.

Even for some games I downloaded and played as a kid, I still ended buying later when I had my own money if I thought the money spent was deserved for the fun I had. I don't support on patreon because I despise the platform, but I'll definitely buy the lastest release on itch.io or even Steam (if it's released there) like I did to some already.

I think it's healthier and fair being this way, and maybe some devs wouldn't even be so protective of their content if most people were like that, but that's simply the way I am. And yes, I know this is a piracy site, but I still have my moral side.

I'm extremely vocal when devs are straight milking the patrons, or even fooling the fans, but I also like to be fair and support devs with dedication. And it's the case for this dev.
I actually support him on SS. I've ditched Patreon for every creator who I can support on SS. Patreon's arbitrary enforcement of their TOS makes them a very poor platform for AVNs.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes