b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
I was just passing by because I wanted to see if there were any posts about the status of the updates and to catch up and whatnot with stuff related to this game.

I DID NOT expect to see an entire thesis about whatever fetishes yall were talking about. That post nut clarity must be hitting hard in the down time.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Redpill detected. You are few messages away from name dropping Andrew Tate, lol. Seriously thought, when did this thread developed into such deep existential cringe? Jestur need to drop update ASAP so that people can go back to discussing wholesome time travel incest story.
I just have to say, I didn't know Omar Epps could disturb me so much ...

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I tried to pull the thread back into titty-talk but I clearly failed
Lemme try:
Okay, hypothetically assuming tha Mystery Man is both MC's dad and the future MC, if MC watches his dad/future self seduce and fuck one of MC's girls is it:
A) Netori
B) Netorare
C) Netorase
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

Additional info: Also assume the seduced love interest has only relatively recently become involved with MC (in his youthful state). Please answer for the following two cases: i) The seduced LI is aware that Mystery Man is the aged version of MC; and ii) the seduced LI is unaware that Mystery Man is the aged version of MC.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Personally i doubt MC and his dad are the same, i doubt we're going to see the old Grandfather paradox in here.
Truth be told, I put odds at 3:2, maybe 2:1, myself. But, to avoid having to argue that part of the question, I included the words "hypothetically assuming".

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Redpill detected. You are few messages away from name dropping Andrew Tate, lol. Seriously thought, when did this thread developed into such deep existential cringe? Jestur need to drop update ASAP so that people can go back to discussing wholesome time travel incest story.
Who is Andrew Tate?

EDIT: Oh, the guy who had a Twitter fight with Greta Thunberg. You're right, some of those arguments are presented by Red Pill guys.

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Lemme try:
Okay, hypothetically assuming tha Mystery Man is both MC's dad and the future MC, if MC watches his dad/future self seduce and fuck one of MC's girls is it:
A) Netori
B) Netorare
C) Netorase
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

Additional info: Also assume the seduced love interest has only relatively recently become involved with MC (in his youthful state). Please answer for the following two cases: i) The seduced LI is aware that Mystery Man is the aged version of MC; and ii) the seduced LI is unaware that Mystery Man is the aged version of MC.
Actually not that hard since it would always be B in MCs perspective.

akselx

Mar 29, 2020
Personally i doubt MC and his dad are the same, i doubt we're going to see the old Grandfather paradox in here.
I would've agreed if not for unnecessary descriptive story about how mc's mom meet his dead somewhere at the beginning of the game. That scene along with the name of the game is what actually lead me to think it's a time travel story in the first place (didn't pay attention to synapsis or tags at the time).

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Lemme try:
A) Netori
B) Netorare
C) Netorase
D) All of the above
E) None of the above

So going along your theory, you're telling me the MC is cucking himself? That's a new whole level of dedication.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I would've agreed if not for unnecessary descriptive story about how mc's mom meet his dead somewhere at the beginning of the game. That scene along with the name of the game is what actually lead me to think it's a time travel story in the first place (didn't pay attention to synapsis or tags at the time).
Met his dead what?
So going along your theory, you're telling me the MC is cucking himself? That's a new whole level of dedication.
I read The Man Who Folded Himself by David Gerrold back in high school.
The Man Who Cucked Himself would be a very new take on the genre.

4.80 star(s) 294 Votes