akselx

Mar 29, 2020
My god, u actually started pseudo-academic discussion about a meme. I did not expect this. I'm clearly no match for mighty intellectuals that frequent this thread, like it's some sort of literature salon of old, people used to visit to debate philosophy and practice rhetoric. I clearly underestimated the elite levels of degeneracy, that took a root in this thread.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My god, u actually started pseudo-academic discussion about a meme. I did not expect this. I'm clearly no match for mighty intellectuals that frequent this thread, like it's some sort of literature salon of old, people used to visit to debate philosophy and practice rhetoric. I clearly underestimated the elite levels of degeneracy, that took a root in this thread.
Historically, the elites of a society have almost always been the most "degenerate."

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Who started a debate? Didn't you make it a dichotomy? ;)

Personally, I start with the eyes and see how everything else fits together. Besides, boobs and asses can lie (stuffing, implants, injections). Natural is where it's at! :)

starkj

May 17, 2022
I'm currently playing this and just got past Riley's scene where MC was dominant.

I'd like to ask, anyone have any game recommendations where the MC is dominant like that in scenes?
I know Pale Carnation is like that. But I discovered Ripples through Pale Carnations.
In "The Arson Betrayal" you can act dominant towards one of the girls and you can kinda choose the Love or Corruption path with some other girls.

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
From Dev's Twitter:

Ripples Episode 5 - Final Previews
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update Status: Proofreading and Testing.
Expect an Update Soon!
Been curious to where he went. He made it sound like the update was complete right before he had the surgery and just had to complete some small stuff but didnt have time to release it to us before he had the procedure and just went radio silent for nearly a month.

Reactions: iluvclamp

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Been curious to where he went. He made it sound like the update was complete right before he had the surgery and just had to complete some small stuff but didnt have time to release it to us before he had the procedure and just went radio silent for nearly a month.
Typical
1679908550034428.jpg

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
No not exactly. He was almost finished with the update. But he still had rendering to do (Static/Animations). He wasn't going to finish those in time of the surgery. Once he went under the knife, he had a recovery period which he went silent on Patreon (he was still pretty active on Discord though) Ever since, he's been slowly getting back to work at a rate his recovery would allow. Hope this clears everything up.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
From Dev's Twitter:

Expect an Update Soon!
dang I forgot who these two are already lololol. The second girl is the same one that runs a lingerie store and has a cuck of a husband am I right? Annnddd I'm guessing the first one is our "sister"

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
dang I forgot who these two are already lololol. The second girl is the same one that runs a lingerie store and has a cuck of a husband am I right? Annnddd I'm guessing the first one is our "sister"
1st one is Daphne , Krystal's friend.
2nd one is Dani, member of Shelby's group

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Dani, also known as, if my memory does not deceive me, Miss "I want a breast augmentation". As I wrote back in September: At this point, I'd like to note that Dani is a positively absurd character who makes for delightfully ridiculous situations. I hope that she will be somewhat freed from Shelby in the future.

It seems that this pious wish will partially come true. Nice.

Reactions: Big Daddy

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
This comment, of all the replies I have made thus far, keeps getting deleted why?

If you play the game you can discern for yourself who may or may not be a virgin, also mass replying with ever expanding length makes you look delusional, especially when the replies are dime store common sense it makes them seem like long winded non replies (y)
I'm not personally bothered about who is a virgin or not, I am just explaining why virginity is appealing to some as an extension of sexual exclusivity since people were falsely attributing it to insecurity. I am aware of how it comes off, but I am not particular concerned with how the conversation appears to people outside of it. People are welcome to join in the discussion with their opinions if they want.

I have seen that statement from anthropological sources. The idea that cleavage is reminiscent of buttocks.
I concur. Wide hips/ass on a woman signifies fertility, and breasts just mimic that.

I believe that human beings are the only mammals to have engorged breasts outside of pregnancy, something we sexually selected over thousands of years. We enjoy looking at breasts so much that we bred them into existence, so we can experience them 24/7 instead of just when a baby is on the way.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
From Dev's Twitter:

Expect an Update Soon!
Oh boy, can't wait to see it!

This took a little longer post-surgery than I expected. I thought he was practically ready to go right before his surgery, but he must have had a few things to finish first.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes