-Ace Tier - April 2
-King Tier - April 6
-Queen Tier - April 10
-Jack Tier - April 14

View attachment 2515459
Nice! Now all we need is a .

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
goulet1995 If i remember correctly there is a scene where you get to choose if two girls are sexually intimate with one and other during a threesome scene of sorts and you can tell them your not into that and they just please the mc instead by giving him a BJ... That is the only scene i'm aware of right now that could fall under the lesbian tag. I can't speak for future releases but if this option is being given already then maybe it will be something that is remembered throughout.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Was seeing ppl in OTHER communities say Jestur was another one of those devs that should not be spoken of, glad to see them proven wrong.
Well, it also helps he was pretty sincere about the issues, and I don't recall false promises from him, that's why I kept defending him. There are some instances where the red flags are waving to you "hey look me a me you retard, I'm here!". This dev was always fair with his issues, and all his previous releases had extreme quality (besides the fun the game has), along not promising stuff, besides hinting it is the biggest update so far, which is understandable. Not to mention his releases actually have content, and not 3 minutes worthy of playtime like some other games have.

Also, after some time lurking on these forums, you become aware when a dev is being sincere or simply lying to the fans. I'm pretty vocal when devs give straight lies or promises to have more money or even delay the releases for more time. This dev clearly isn't that case, and I'll keep encouraging people to support his work.

Nice! Now all we need is a .
I also want to play, I really like the game, as well I understand this is a piracy website, but I never understood this hero thing. It isn't like the dev isn't giving the game for free or having the ethic level of EA.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
goulet1995 If i remember correctly there is a scene where you get to choose if two girls are sexually intimate with one and other during a threesome scene of sorts and you can tell them your not into that and they just please the mc instead by giving him a BJ... That is the only scene i'm aware of right now that could fall under the lesbian tag. I can't speak for future releases but if this option is being given already then maybe it will be something that is remembered throughout.
ok thank for clarifying the way you originally said it it seemed like you knew of something coming

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes