Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
is it hinted i wont be going foreward?
goulet1995 If i remember correctly there is a scene where you get to choose if two girls are sexually intimate with one and other during a threesome scene of sorts and you can tell them your not into that and they just please the mc instead by giving him a BJ... That is the only scene i'm aware of right now that could fall under the lesbian tag. I can't speak for future releases but if this option is being given already then maybe it will be something that is remembered throughout.
I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure that there are a few questions in the first three chapters (including the one described above) that set the stage for if you'll see lesbian content going forward or not ... either that or you'll always have the opportunity to say no to it.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't remember for sure, but I'm pretty sure that there are a few questions in the first three chapters (including the one described above) that set the stage for if you'll see lesbian content going forward or not ... either that or you'll always have the opportunity to say no to it.
I expect at least one or two three-way set ups.

And tagging in with twins is always a nice way to spend an evening - especially when they're redheads!

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm surprised Dany is one of the featured previews. Don't get me wrong she looks great but she's barely been in any scenes.
Actually, she was featured quite heavily in a couple scenes, and the last time she appeared the MC basically told her to ditch Shelby and come hang out with him and his friends.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Well, it also helps he was pretty sincere about the issues, and I don't recall false promises from him, that's why I kept defending him. There are some instances where the red flags are waving to you "hey look me a me you retard, I'm here!". This dev was always fair with his issues, and all his previous releases had extreme quality (besides the fun the game has), along not promising stuff, besides hinting it is the biggest update so far, which is understandable. Not to mention his releases actually have content, and not 3 minutes worthy of playtime like some other games have.

Also, after some time lurking on these forums, you become aware when a dev is being sincere or simply lying to the fans. I'm pretty vocal when devs give straight lies or promises to have more money or even delay the releases for more time. This dev clearly isn't that case, and I'll keep encouraging people to support his work.

I also want to play, I really like the game, as well I understand this is a piracy website, but I never understood this hero thing. It isn't like the dev isn't giving the game for free or having the ethic level of EA.
Yea I felt he was pretty sincere as well. One person I saw was like "a nose surgery can only hold you back from working at home for so long" like wtf do you know how sensitive that area of the face is :WaitWhat:
I know people want the bang for the buck for their patreon subs (which I think is a horrible way to think about patreon supporting) but some ppl are so pessimistic and ignorant when an update takes so long, yet don't know what it takes to actually design and render these stories.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Which ones exactly? I need to know what should I avoid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dont wanna shit on other communities, but it was ironic that the person bashing it was in the community of another dev that's actually been MIA/not communicating with their supporters :LUL:it was only 1-2 ppl though, not entire community, so really just individuals being dumb as usual :BootyTime:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Congratulations Jestur!!!!! Glad you're ok!
Thank you! My sinuses are a lot better now! :)
Yea I felt he was pretty sincere as well. One person I saw was like "a nose surgery can only hold you back from working at home for so long" like wtf do you know how sensitive that area of the face is :WaitWhat:
I know people want the bang for the buck for their patreon subs (which I think is a horrible way to think about patreon supporting) but some ppl are so pessimistic and ignorant when an update takes so long, yet don't know what it takes to actually design and render these stories.
I only took like three weeks to a month off for recovery, and I told all my patrons and discord members about the surgery as soon as I found out about it. I let them know I was okay afterward, and then I let them know when I returned to work. The update was longer than any other update so far (lines of code, animations, etc). I could have split the update in half and released two updates with 700+ images, 60+ animations, and about 4500+ lines of code. And release them both after three months. That would line up with what a lot of other devs are doing. But I like the longer updates (and so do my patrons) and like to end the updates at certain spots to make them feel more like a complete episode. I shouldn't have to address this here, but I want to be transparent where I can and let you guys know that I worked hard on this update, and people that have already played the new update would agree. Don't listen to what other people say.
But thanks for taking my side and sticking up for me! You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it.
Ripples and Pale Carnations in the same month, we eating good boys!
I'm also excited for the PC update!:love:
what is the lesbian tag in this game isit avoidable?
Lesbian content is avoidable, and there will be some here and there in the future.

Gentleman_J

Jan 27, 2023
Hi, new to this game.
Never thought the story attracted me so much! The girls' characters are so likable too
Looking forward to the new release soon!

Reactions: Jestur

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I understand what you mean. As I said on a previous comment, after some time around the community you'll get aware of people who actually needed it, unlike some who try to milk the fans.

Trolls will always exist as well, and people who complain about a need of rest after a surgery, or simply don't give a damn and want stuff for free, or have no idea how hard work it can be to be able to release a product with quality.

Some games have quick updates and are forgotten, some have loyal fan bases in which people keep following and waiting for it's development, along with the dev's work ethic. This is certainly one of them. At least for me it surely is, I'm just sad that due HS it can't be on Steam, because I absolutely despise Patreon.

Glad you're ok mate. You should know your fans will be patient if you need more rest, and thanks for the fun your game has given to me.

Lesbian content is avoidable, and there will be some here and there in the future.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

I only took like three weeks to a month off for recovery, and I told all my patrons and discord members about the surgery as soon as I found out about it. I let them know I was okay afterward, and then I let them know when I returned to work. The update was longer than any other update so far (lines of code, animations, etc). I could have split the update in half and released two updates with 700+ images, 60+ animations, and about 4500+ lines of code. And release them both after three months. That would line up with what a lot of other devs are doing. But I like the longer updates (and so do my patrons) and like to end the updates at certain spots to make them feel more like a complete episode. I shouldn't have to address this here, but I want to be transparent where I can and let you guys know that I worked hard on this update, and people that have already played the new update would agree. Don't listen to what other people say.
But thanks for taking my side and sticking up for me! You didn't have to do that but I appreciate it.
You never have to justify yourself here, of all places. That said, you're one of the more consistent ones. The "when is the update coming" trolls start if its been more than 2 weeks (sometimes sooner).

I can't wait until the new update is available at my tier ... but I will peacefully, 'cause that's the tier I chose. 99% of the people complaining here* don't have any stake in the games they're playing, they just want what they want.

*I will concede there are a few devs who appear to be trolls themselves, but even on their threads most of the constant complaints boil down to "why didn't I come up with such an effective scam, damnit!"

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018

You have always been a straight up person on this thread Jestur and you should NEVER have to justify yourself here or anywhere else, especially the trolls on a pirate site :cautious: I'm glad to hear your doing well after your operation and recovering (y)

Your work is one of the best on this site and I look forward to each and every update, I really wish I could afford to support you on patreon :cry: Keep up the great work and once again thank you for sharing with us all here to enjoy.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

I'm perfectly fine with the lesbian content, especially if it is part of a three some with the MC.

And - of course - thanks for taking time to send those of us here on F95 an update. I'm very glad that your recovery is proceeding nicely!

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes