Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Updated to EP 4.6 public (Ep1 Remake) Combined Incest + WT

A new game is required!

Focuses on Alpha Harem route and not being a little bitch.
Combines incest and walk through.

Place everything in the "game" folder, replace as needed.

Will always spread the love equally between girls when an option. Some choices are unmarked which means either pick them all or it's players choice.

Updated to ep4.6 public aka Ep1 Remake.
Edit: Despite any numbering inconsistencies, the patch DOES work with the latest update.

Edit: Note a new game is required for 4.5 on.
Just incase you missed the notice ... sorry if I'm the 100th PING.

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
What is going through my mind right now: Is the excuse with the oven a time paradox? Luna, Skylar's mother used the excuse in the present because Jack used it in the past, but only because he remembered that Luna used it first from his point of view.

Reactions: Elhemeer

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
What is going through my mind right now: Is the excuse with the oven a time paradox? Luna, Skylar's mother used the excuse in the present because Jack used it in the past, but only because he remembered that Luna used it first from his point of view.
Well, Harry knew he could conjur the patronus because he'd seen himself do it before... ;)

Reactions: Elhemeer

Zolse

Mar 27, 2020
It's been a while since I nerded over time travel, but I think this might be what's called a causal loop. I always embrace the paradoxes though, it's not like traveling into the past is considered theoretically possible anyway.

Reactions: MrLKX

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
It's been a while since I nerded over time travel, but I think this might be what's called a causal loop. I always embrace the paradoxes though, it's not like traveling into the past is considered theoretically possible anyway.
I thought it was a causality loop, but then I've watched Matrix:Reloaded too many times ...

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I hope you guys enjoy the new update!
But just remember, this is an alpha version. There are typos and errors that are not fixed in this version.
If you want a better version, you can wait for tomorrow if you're a king tier or wait for the public release.
If you find anything, you can post in the typos/error channel in my discord or dm me. Have fun!

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
But just remember, this is an alpha version. There are typos and errors that are not fixed in this version.
If you want a better version, you can wait for tomorrow if you're a king tier or wait for the public release.
If you find anything, you can post in the typos/error channel in my discord or dm me. Have fun!
I'm sure we will enjoy it!
Thanks so much.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Certain devs could take note of how you respond to this ... looks at one of the games in my sig

But your quality and attitude is why I'm a patreon of yours, and not theirs!

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
seems like a very random and odd question to ask out of no where
but i'd say its safe to assume no, there's been no hints of that whatsoever (unless 0.5 has any but i HIGHLY doubt it)
Just want to secure it, so i can nom it yummily

Reactions: Phase_01
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes