Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
For those with save issues, I had no problem loading the game from just before MC goes back into the portal.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
maybe a bug maybe it should be this way, but my save from last version has the daphne phone bios still hidden even after the photoshoot i think i didnt interact with her otherwise in this playthrough.
also dani has no phone bios but you can score points with her error on my save?
Maybe you didn't do Krystal's scenes then? I may have to fix that issue then. I think I know why.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Maybe you didn't do Krystal's scenes then? I may have to fix that issue then. I think I know why.
Seconding the question about the potential new entry? Also, Damn you (in the best way) for that ending!

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
thats right in this playthrough i rejected her. on that note i just startet a new playthrough to test different routes and found out that the affection/lust points in the bio are suddenly shown (shelby as excample) but werent on my old playthrough could be that my save is bugged or not transfered over right but i think more my save was just too old (i dont remember if i updated to patch4.6) maybe that causes the problem.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
just found the point where the affection/lust points in the shelby bios vanish
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sidenote: It doesn't even make sense that a late night convo with Skylar would award pts with Shelby. Was Shelby listening? Did Skylar talk to Shelby about the MC and what he said?!? Haven't played the earlier chapters in a long while so maybe it does make sense and I've simply forgotten. :unsure:

Scarecrow13

Jul 16, 2017
Okay, so I loved seeing this posted and hurriedly dl'd it. I'm going through it again 'cuz I lost all my saves, but it's a pleasure to do it, anyway. But what I want to say is...

...the early scene when MC meets Daphne for the first time and she's eating a bunch of burgers is hotter than most games' hottest sex scenes! Her raw, primal delight in those burgers is something I want to experience. I mean...ahegao face for fast food? Yes, please and thank you!

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes