Hawkeye3d

Apr 19, 2020
Ripples is the game that got me into playing adult games. More than a couple times it will make you laugh and the story actually makes since. Glad to see it on here. Thanks
(y)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
This was a decent update, surprisingly short for how long it took to be made, hopefully the next one takes reasonably less time to produce and has more content.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
bravo, this was a fantastic chapter. Loved the humor and story in this one, plus the sex scenes are only getting better and better. 10/10.

Reactions: Jestur

rdsxn

Sep 16, 2017
The update is overall a great addition to an already amazing game. However, I did notice that during my playthrough, MC's conversation with Jessica ends extremely abruptly and awkwardly, to the point that I think there's probably a mistake in the script.

I'm pretty sure that it has to do with rejecting Skylar early in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
The update is overall a great addition to an already amazing game. However, I did notice that during my playthrough, MC's conversation with Jessica ends extremely abruptly and awkwardly, to the point that I think there's probably a mistake in the script.

I'm pretty sure that it has to do with rejecting Skylar early in the game:
Thanks for the mistake. I'll change the flags in the next build. I know what I did wrong.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Good update! but... uh... we discovered nothing related the story.... ? I guess i'll see you 6-7 months to get something tangible.... Maybe? Pretty sure the Patreon model means we'll be waiting a loooong time before a conclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestur

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Sidenote: It doesn't even make sense that a late night convo with Skylar would award pts with Shelby. Was Shelby listening? Did Skylar talk to Shelby about the MC and what he said?!? Haven't played the earlier chapters in a long while so maybe it does make sense and I've simply forgotten. :unsure:

Reactions: crustlord12
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes