Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm not reading, but I just have to say, I absolutely LOVE the mystery music piece!

... if anyone knows what it is, cool, but not why I'm sharing...

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
speaking of netori i cant wait to cuck Bob
hopefully we can go back in time and cuck that nuclear plant dude with Cindy a lot more, god the Cindy scenes were hot

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
any sex scenes with the family members?
cant get into it without spoilers but theres content for one member, and i think 0.5 has scenes based on the teasers ive seen but the teaser looked mild
but the content before 0.5 was only one family member, but very wholesome/hot

of course we have no clue if other love interests are actually family members or not due to time travel :LUL:

Reactions: sf_dom and $@~

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY UPDATE!!! :PogChamp::PogChamp:
so excited can not put it into the right words folks....uuuhhhh! big txxx 2 the dev on that side. leeeeetss go hrhr

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Certain devs could take note of how you respond to this ... looks at one of the games in my sig

But your quality and attitude is why I'm a patreon of yours, and not theirs!
Yeah, I'm thinking of removing my support of one of the developers in your sig and adding the other because of attitude.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
So how do you get the new scenes? It just ends at ep.4 like previously.
Same for me! Loading my save and then proceeding just end it at EP4 as usual =/
Did you try rolling back a little and trying again?
Also, are you using any mods or patches? If so, make sure you are using the right version. Or try re-installing them again.

Reactions: Boldano

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Did you try rolling back a little and trying again?
Also, are you using any mods or patches? If so, make sure you are using the right version. Or try re-installing them again.
maybe a bug maybe it should be this way, but my save from last version has the daphne phone bios still hidden even after the photoshoot i think i didnt interact with her otherwise in this playthrough.
also dani has no phone bios but you can score points with her error on my save?

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes