sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I just have one question.

When I tried playing this months ago I ran into a bad case of predestination paradox. And I kind of was turned off by that and newer went back to playing. This event happens fairly early into the game so you know what I am talking about. Is there any part of the plot that lets you fix the damage you did in that event?
It's quite clear at this point that it's unclear whether the past can be changed or not. It's perhaps the central mystery that even the most knowledgeable characters haven't solved.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I fucking love Tiffany. Top 3 moms in visual novels imo. I love the dynamic of the relationship between her and the MC. And I especially love the MC not just thinking "Fuck, my mom is so hot. I want to fuck her." He really cares about his family. Both for her and for his sister. I know that up to this point (version 0.5.0) there are no really explicit sexual scenes with Tiffany, but for me, her scenes are the best in the game. Even without being especially sexual.

The only thing I kinda miss is that there are practically no romantic sex scenes yet. I have no complaints about the scenes so far. Every single sex scene is hot as fuck. But yeah, I would like to see more romance in the sex scenes. Although I totally understand that, so far, there are no such serious relationships between the girls and the MC and it makes sense that there are still no L-bombs in the sex. But oh well. The game is still 10/10 in my books.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I fucking love Tiffany. Top 3 moms in visual novels imo. I love the dynamic of the relationship between her and the MC. And I especially love the MC not just thinking "Fuck, my mom is so hot. I want to fuck her." He really cares about his family. Both for her and for his sister. I know that up to this point (version 0.5.0) there are no really explicit sexual scenes with Tiffany, but for me, her scenes are the best in the game. Even without being especially sexual.

The only thing I kinda miss is that there are practically no romantic sex scenes yet. I have no complaints about the scenes so far. Every single sex scene is hot as fuck. But yeah, I would like to see more romance in the sex scenes. Although I totally understand that, so far, there are no such serious relationships between the girls and the MC and it makes sense that there are still no L-bombs in the sex. But oh well. The game is still 10/10 in my books.
I agree - Tiffany is both a great Mom and a sexy MILF and she does not really know it - she is just being herself.

She is lonely and the MC is making that go away by being a bigger part of her life, with the yoga and movie nights happening often or even daily.

She also recognizes that there is something special about the MC but she can't put her finger on it yet (her subconscious seems to know that he protected her from an abusive boyfriend and saved the life of Jessica).

The movie scene and make out session between the MC and Tiffany was the most erotic scene in Ripples to date.

When he fed Tiffany that piece of popcorn... Damn!! And the final renders were perfect.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I saw a potential set up for the future when the MC said that he wanted to surprise Tiffany given the major money windfall he just received.

I'd love to see the MC surprise Tiffany with a romantic dinner out.

He'll tell her he's taking her out to some place special and to dress up.

She'd go all out with a nice dress, jewelry, makeup - the whole nine yards and the MC would dress up for her as well - with both treating it like a romantic date without calling it that.

When the MC walks with Tiffany into the restaurant - I want him to purposely take her hand and see them entwine their fingers as they walk together. (I've had female friends tell me that hand holding like this is special because it is about feeling protected and cared for so it another way for the MC to show Tiffany that their relationship has grown.)

Enjoy a nice dinner in a beautiful setting, followed by dessert and then - it's cold out so the MC puts his jacket over her shoulders and hugs her close to keep her warm. Cue the full moon with a lull in the conversation where they both turn to each other and the kissing just happens naturally.

I hope that we get a conversation or two between the MC and Tiffany where he is able to let her know how much he enjoys and values her as a woman and confidant and that he sees their affection as a natural and special part of their relationship. I think once Tiffany stops seeing her feelings as wrong - there is no power dynamic being used against one of the two people - and that the MC sees her as much more than his Mom, she will allow herself to increasingly enjoy his company and their time together as a couple.

I think all this could lead to some great romantic moments and ultimately sex between the MC and Tiffany. There are reasons to take it slowly and enjoy each experience - savor the growth in their relationship and enjoy each of those moments as special.

I also would love to hear more Tiffany Valerie conversations about the times Tiffany and the MC are spending together. The MC can overhear Tiffany telling Valerie about their latest movie night, how much fun it was and how excited she got from making out with the MC (and then how guilty she felt) and Valerie can help Tiffany understand that it was okay and that they both wanted everything that happened.

Such a good romance so far and so much potential for more!

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I also want to apologize for my terrible grammar in the game. It's being fixed right now, along with some error that were found.
I don't know if you did this on purpose, but it gave me a laugh. Not sure if it falls under errors to be fixed, or it's a sign that the universe is broken.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love her, buuuut...

Anyhow, overall a great bit of fun. The only glaring bugs I ran into was Darci calling me Donnie after she looked at the fake rrsume, when I had givrn the MC another name in the past - unless he's now using 3 aliases.

Last edited:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Is there one thing that MC has changed by going into the past? We keep hearing explanations from the mysterious man that he is changing things for the better, but have we actually seen history be altered?

The closest thing I can think of is Krystal's name, which turns out was just Darci playing a prank or something.

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Is there one thing that MC has changed by going into the past? We keep hearing explanations from the mysterious man that he is changing things for the better, but have we actually seen history be altered?

The closest thing I can think of is Krystal's name, which turns out was just Darci playing a prank or something.
If I recall correctly, the main character thinks he remembers that Krystal once had a different middle name, but can't remember. But this is only mentioned in one sentence and we don't know if this is really the case.

panda2221

Apr 16, 2023
In the last scene of page 5 we have sex with Daphne, where she invites Janelle to join and she gives a BJ if your affinity is high enough. Is it possible to have sex with her in this scene?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
In the last scene of page 5 we have sex with Daphne, where she invites Janelle to join and she gives a BJ if your affinity is high enough. Is it possible to have sex with her in this scene?
No, only bj

PinkiCannon

Jun 13, 2020
I would greatly urge you to remove McAfee, because it is effectively a virus itself or can be seen as ransomware. When reaching the end of your current subscription McAfee will start to turn off systems of your Pc or laptop. My own experience was the WIFI was permanently turned off and the button to search for available WIFI was also removed. After a lot of googling on my phone I found out that the cause was McAfee. They affectively keep you hostage untill you pay them money. You also can't get rid of McAfee by simply opening McAfee and uninstalling, because it will not completely uninstall itself. You need to go to search for programs or installed apps and remove McAfee that way. I really don't know why they can legally put this on laptops, especially because windows has a free security system pre-installed on all their devices. I would recommend to use the free windows one instead of McAfee.
There's some options to completely remove it. Use a 3rd party program such a Revo Uninstaller to remove the program plus registry keys or do all that yourself. Download an iso from Microsoft, create a bootable drive and reinstall the barest Windows install you can officially get since McAfee and other preinstalled nonsense come from the hardware manufacturers and not Microsoft. Or switch over to Linux though that won't work for everyone.

I agree with this. Tiffany is my favorite in this game. The relationship with her and MC feels natural (well as natural as it can get :KEK:) and I love it. When a new update is revealed I get excited thinking of what new Tiffany content there will be

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I've heard nothing but good things about this game and I will be trying it soon!
Ripples is a great AVN. When you play it, take your time to enjoy it with the volume at a comfortable level for you. There are many small cut scenes with animations, and you don't want to click through those either - let them play. They actually add to the immersion. There are times when I will go to a favorite scene and hit auto so I can eat a meal and enjoy my own mini movie experience.

Enjoy! (y)

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes