Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Just played the update.
You're killing me with the Tiffany teasing Jestur :HideThePain:
Part of me thought that gray hair lady was Jackie, but I'm assuming she isn't.
And I can't wait to see how submissive Shelby can really get :devilish:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Chocolate pizza is one of the few weird pizzas that are actually italian.
It doesn't matter if it's italian. The Italians didn't invent this. The oldest known recipe of pizza is from Sumer and was found on a crock written in cruneiform. So if anyone could complain about weird pizzas it's the people from Near East. They invented it, not the Italians.

Doesn't that fall into the realm of a dessert pizza? That's just chocolate sauce spread on cookie dough, or basically a large, flat cookie.
No, it was a real pizza. Just with chocolate instead of tomatoe sauce, salami and whatever.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
It doesn't matter if it's italian. The Italians didn't invent this. The oldest known recipe of pizza is from Sumer and was found on a crock written in cruneiform. So if anyone could complain about weird pizzas it's the people from Near East. They invented it, not the Italians.

No, it was a real pizza. Just with chocolate instead of tomatoe sauce, salami and whatever.
Considering how many people i've met that put chocolate into chili, while I don't dig it, I guess it adds something their tastebuds desire.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Finally someone said it! I'm tired of Roman and subsequent Italian appropriation of Sumerian culture! Sumerians have too long been oppressed and their culture absconded with. Also, don't lump all Near Easterners together. Sumerians don't want to be conflated with Akkadians, Amorites, and Elamites. Gross!
I immediately demand a surcharge be applied to all sales of relatively flat glutinous bread with any kind of topping, payable to people of Sumerian descent in perpetuity.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Finally someone said it! I'm tired of Roman and subsequent Italian appropriation of Sumerian culture! Sumerians have too long been oppressed and their culture absconded with. Also, don't lump all Near Easterners together. Sumerians don't want to be conflated with Akkadians, Amorites, and Elamites. Gross!
I immediately demand a surcharge be applied to all sales of relatively flat glutinous bread with any kind of topping, payable to people of Sumerian descent in perpetuity.
There's a reason I put that guy on ignore months ago.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Wait until you hear all about people eating banana on pizza.
Now I want a bacon and banana pizza. It sounds wrong, but it's so damn delicious!

Also, pineapple pizza is good stuff.

Before anyone tries to argue with me about this, I am certain we can find a food you love that someone else (perhaps me) thinks is awful. There is no right or wrong when it comes to taste. There is only Zuul. No wait, that didn't come out right…

Reactions: Overlord070

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Now I want a bacon and banana pizza. It sounds wrong, but it's so damn delicious!

Also, pineapple pizza is good stuff.

Before anyone tries to argue with me about this, I am certain we can find a food you love that someone else (perhaps me) thinks is awful. There is no right or wrong when it comes to taste. There is only Zuul. No wait, that didn't come out right…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Taste in food is like taste in women. It's individual and shouldn't be attacked. I suspect there is not a one of us who has some food that they eat that would be considered gross by somebody.

Food shaming is as ridiculous as kink shaming.
Relax, we're just joking with everyone, fortunely most fans of this game are pretty chill with each other. The joke also comes along due to an event about pineapple pizza in game.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Taste in food is like taste in women. It's individual and shouldn't be attacked. I suspect there is not a one of us who has some food that they eat that would be considered gross by somebody.

Food shaming is as ridiculous as kink shaming.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Things some people refer to as bait are good, too (sashimi, if you're missing my drift); not a fan of switches, though.
I'm pretty sure you know the idiom, so I'm going to take this as the joke I'm assuming it is ...

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Reactions: Son of Durin

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I have decided to conquer the world. I've never had much interest before, but I know now it must be done! And when I am ruler of all, there shall be no pizza but those with pineapple and banana. (But not together. That's going too far.)

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes