Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I have decided to conquer the world. I've never had much interest before, but I know now it must be done! And when I am ruler of all, there shall be no pizza but those with pineapple and banana. (But not together. That's going too far.)
I find them both so disgusting that statement reads like "I'm okay with furries, and pedophilia, but combined is just too much", when really I could do without either one, regardless of combinations.

Some people like the scent of skunk, though, so clearly tastes are going to be wildly subjective.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have decided to conquer the world. I've never had much interest before, but I know now it must be done! And when I am ruler of all, there shall be no pizza but those with pineapple and banana. (But not together. That's going too far.)
The Observers will blink you out of existence before that can happen. Even September won't seek to save you. ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Let me guess: you're Canadian? :ROFLMAO:
I'm not Canadian and I like "Hawaiian" pizza as well as sweet and sour pork, sweet and sour shrimp (and others), and pineapple fried rice. There are a lot of popular dishes that have pineapple and meat. When I was growing up, anchovies was the controversial topping.

And, of course, the positive effects of drinking pineapple juice...

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
And, of course, the positive effects of drinking pineapple juice...
Yes, but that would be rather offset if you're also scarfing down tomato sauce and assorted meats. If you suspect a need for it, it's best thing chug a few glasses of it right before your date. Or start earlier in the day to really build it up and fire off a round or two to get the chamber primed.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You are right, food is just like women. Every food is beautiful. <3
idk man ive seen some weird food out there :HideThePain: i respect most cultures' foods but ive seen stuff like balut and cat poop coffee, i won't shame em for liking that food, i'll respect their taste, but definitely not for me

Now idk how much these comparisons reflect in taste in people, or if I've gone too off the analogy deep end to where this doesn't make sense anymore :BootyTime:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
idk man ive seen some weird food out there :HideThePain: i respect most cultures' foods but ive seen stuff like balut and cat poop coffee, i won't shame em for liking that food, i'll respect their taste, but definitely not for me

Now idk how much these comparisons reflect in taste in people, or if I've gone too off the analogy deep end to where this doesn't make sense anymore :BootyTime:
Yeah people complaining about pineapple should feast their eyes on balut, couldn't pay me to eat that. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah people complaining about pineapple should feast their eyes on balut, couldn't pay me to eat that. :KEK:
It is a little off-putting to folks with Italian heritage that those crazy Cannucks tried to invent something called "Hawaiian Pizza" (I should know ;)), but what's even more irksome is that they used "Canadian bacon" (which isn't really bacon) instead of SPAM.

If you're going to call a pizza "Hawaiian", at least make it the way they more likely would. SPAM has been a staple of Island cuisine since WWII and they use it in all kinds of ways, and while pineapple and mozzarella aren't a match made in heaven, pineapple and pig parts do go well together.

So, basically, Hawaiian pizza is an afront to Italians, Hawaiians, and Americans in general with any allegiance or connection to either of those places, and any time the mention is made of putting pineapple on pizza, regardless of whatever other toppings they may include, it draws a less than positive reaction. Honestly, it's mostly a good natured thing, but, those that find it troublesome have valid cultural reasons for it. ;):LOL:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It is a little off-putting to folks with Italian heritage that those crazy Cannucks tried to invent something called "Hawaiian Pizza" (I should know ;)), but what's even more irksome is that they used "Canadian bacon" (which isn't really bacon) instead of SPAM.
I ate my first pineapple pizza in Italy and in my circle of friends and acquaintances are some people with italian background who have no problems eating it. Those US italians should stop acting up about food. I've learned in "The Pizza Museum" in Naples:
The Italians didn't invent this. The oldest known recipe of pizza is from Sumer and was found on a crock written in cruneiform. So if anyone could complain about weird pizzas it's the people from Near East. They invented it, not the Italians.
Also they told the visitors pizza is an all-people food. It's meant to be eaten with all the toppings one like to eat. The guide was a funny dude and called people who complains about pineapple pizza "pizza fascists". :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Those US italians should stop acting up about food.
As someone who lives in the US, none of the people I've interacted with who are on the "No Pineapple on Pizza" train are (that I know of) of Italian decent ...I'm sure there are plenty, but it's definitely not the deciding factor.

Reactions: Ilhares

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Pizza is truth, all that has and will be, future generations will look back on this slice of the great pie and desire another slice:)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hey everyone! Awesome game! While playing today i figured out something related to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know whether anybody else have pointed it out but doing simple math their age kinda match
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not sure if it was ever laid out that precisely before (it might have been though), but that's definitely a very strong argument in favor of the theory.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes