Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I think it started off as a meme and eventually people started to take it seriously lol
But yeah there are so many other wacky toppings that pineapple being the one people lose it over seems crazy :LUL:
It's mainly because it's a Canadian pizza and not Hawaiin at all. Cultural appropriation much. :LOL:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Are we still on the pizza thing? The one invented by a Greek immigrant, inspired by Chinese sweet and savory recipes, and named after a brand of canned pineapple?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Ah, but you overlook some of the easiest plot contrivances.
Sometimes the daddy just isn't who the mother claims to be responsible.
Doesn't even need to be a cuck situation, could be he always knew and "adopted" her so skylar doesn't know who her real dad is as she was never told. Heck she could even know all about it but still refer to him as dad since he raised her.

Yes, because pineapple on pizza is the NTR of the culinary world. ;):ROFLMAO::devilish:
No way bro, the NTR of the pizza world is the dreaded insect pizza topping. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Doesn't even need to be a cuck situation, could be he always knew and "adopted" her so skylar doesn't know who her real dad is as she was never told. Heck she could even know all about it but still refer to him as dad since he raised her.

No way bro, the NTR of the pizza world is the dreaded insect pizza topping. :HideThePain:
That, too.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

Uhh, if such a horror show of a pizza exists, then that's not just NTR, that's "cleaning her up" after witnessing a gang cucking.:sick:
Extremely high levels of masochism are needed for both. I'm sure there's someone who likes it, though.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
How would she go back to 1989 though, far as we know the machine only goes back to 1999 unless I'm misremembering.
The only thing we know about time travel in this game is THAT MACHINE goes back 20 years from whenever you enter it, or forward 20 years if you enter it from the past.

At the end of chapter 4, mystery man says he's going to destroy that machine, so if there's going to be any more time travel, there will be another machine that (presumably) has different parameters.

Reactions: Walter Victor

CalzoneTerminator

Sep 13, 2021
Just started playing. Is that a sample of G.O.M.D by J.Cole during the scene where Darci and the MC are fighting? I was just listening to it before hand and almost spit my drink out

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I'm waiting for F95 to start inserting adds for pizza based on our locations ... and I'd be good with that if they also give us great coupons.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
If you told me this game's gonna end with all of this being made up in Riley's head as she tied in a straitjacket surrounded by white walls, I'd probably believe you. This girl is such a mood.
Well, I think the straight jacket is a good idea, regardless of how you choose to deal with her. Convenient strap attachment locations give me a number of ideas.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Canadian Bacon, Pineapple, Jalapenos...end of story and end of my colon but yea :p
Bacon and jalepenos are fine. And if jalepenos hurt you, bless your heart! :ROFLMAO:

The acid in pineapple and mozzarella cheese just don't work for me. I'll be happy to grill you some pineapple to go with your pig or to have on the side - it just breaks down into the pizza wrong for me and taints the experience of pizza (no, not that kind of taint, but if done as poorly as some do it, it does taste like ass).

My preferred toppings generally had a mother and a face, though I do enjoy mushrooms (unlike pineapple, they are a traditional topping in the bakeries of Italy ;)), and I won't turn down a pizza with spinach, artichoke or eggplant, either - they also get used in Italy and make a damn fine pie for those of my friends that stay away from meat. And if you do put on something like bell pepper, it better have been grilled, not green and not raw - raw green bellpepper on a pizza is another absolute disaster - tastes like you're grazing in the front yard.:sick:

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes