quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Hey everyone! Awesome game! While playing today i figured out something related to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know whether anybody else have pointed it out but doing simple math their age kinda match
Well now, that's interesting. The piece I was missing was when the accident happened. My brain doesn't hold on to dates well, and I'd assumed because I couldn't think of the date it was never mentioned. In which part of the story did they say what year it was?

I'm generally skeptical of the theories that the MC is the father of anyone, because best I can tell the dates do not line up like this (and other, to me, compelling reasons). But these dates sure seem to work.

If true, this makes me feel bad for rejecting her. Because

Also

Reactions: Plaguerave

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Hey everyone! Awesome game! While playing today i figured out something related to
I don't know whether anybody else have pointed it out but doing simple math their age kinda match
How would she go back to 1989 though, far as we know the machine only goes back to 1999 unless I'm misremembering.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How would she go back to 1989 though, far as we know the machine only goes back to 1999 unless I'm misremembering.
The "current" incarnation of the time portal, so far as we know, only does this. The more likely scenario is that the data on your father's USB devices provides some key information to adjust the portals and have more control over where it goes in time. Riley may like the MC (or not, depending on your style I suppose), but she's just twisted enough that I figure she's working for an enemy faction.

Reactions: Overlord070

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm italian and i eat pineapple pizza :illuminati: I'm heretic?
Me too and I'm confused about this thing... I mean it's a topping like the others, I still fail to understand all the heat about it.
It's good for jokes and fun but not for a serious discussion, but maybe since I'm an heretic too I'm biased?:sneaky::D

Nezveers666

Jun 9, 2017
Well now, that's interesting. The piece I was missing was when the accident happened. My brain doesn't hold on to dates well, and I'd assumed because I couldn't think of the date it was never mentioned. In which part of the story did they say what year it was?

I'm generally skeptical of the theories that the MC is the father of anyone, because best I can tell the dates do not line up like this (and other, to me, compelling reasons). But these dates sure seem to work.

If true, this makes me feel bad for rejecting her. Because

Also

Riley mentions that she started working at power plant in 2008 and she says that it was year before accident

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Me too and I'm confused about this thing... I mean it's a topping like the others, I still fail to understand all the heat about it.
It's good for jokes and fun but not for a serious discussion, but maybe since I'm an heretic too I'm biased?:sneaky::D
I think it started off as a meme and eventually people started to take it seriously lol
But yeah there are so many other wacky toppings that pineapple being the one people lose it over seems crazy :LUL:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Guy with mask said to MC that machine can only go 20 years in past, he doesn't say that it can only go back to 1999
True true, so if one of them goes back in time in 2009 they would indeed land in 1989. Hadn't thought of that tbh.

The "current" incarnation of the time portal, so far as we know, only does this. The more likely scenario is that the data on your father's USB devices provides some key information to adjust the portals and have more control over where it goes in time. Riley may like the MC (or not, depending on your style I suppose), but she's just twisted enough that I figure she's working for an enemy faction.
Ah so you think the usb can secretly adjust the portal, that's very plausible, I could see that working . Man I'm excited for the next update. :love:

Reactions: Skiptrace

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I think it started off as a meme and eventually people started to take it seriously lol
But yeah there are so many other wacky toppings that pineapple being the one people lose it over seems crazy :LUL:
Agreed, it's a typical internet thing at this point I think... Oh well, let's say it's a way to stay entertained between the game updates...:D:D

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just like the Coca Cola hostage situation with Luna. ;)
As far as that is concerned, I assume the following: They wanted to get the supporters of the winner of the Coke Wars on their side ("Pepsi will rise again!"). Originally, as a person affected, I wanted to somehow include something about diabetes, but I would assume that Coke and Pepsi don't give each other much there.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As far as that is concerned, I assume the following: They wanted to get the supporters of the winner of the Coke Wars on their side ("Pepsi will rise again!"). Originally, as a person affected, I wanted to somehow include something about diabetes, but I would assume that Coke and Pepsi don't give each other much there.
If Coke caused diabetes I'd be long dead. It is my ambrosia.

But where Luna is concerned, I want to see the events we are clearly still ignorant of with her interaction. Like seeing her in future after having met her in the past. Ok, sure, she may recognize my MC, others have as well, but I want to know why she's so freaked out. And if that overly generous tip is a factor. Was the money flagged as part of a criminal case, and she caught heat +/- details of the original crime attached? Or did we slip her a few bills that had production dates a few years later?

There's some story meat in there somewhere and I want it. Along with a gorram Coca Cola, because it's on the menu sign.

Reactions: Plaguerave

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Well at least it's not conducive to blood sugar levels unless you drink Light or Zero.

As for Luna: I just think it's because of her photographic memory. I would probably freak out too if my daughter hung out with someone who looked 1:1 like someone I met 20 years ago and was somehow involved with. From Scarlett's photos, we can assume that there will be at least one more trip down memory lane, probably more like at least two. So it's likely that the two will interact again somehow. I don't assume that the money Jack uses is somehow involved with a crime. As we know, Jack got the money from the masked man in the past so that he wouldn't cause more of a stir with his current "future money." Yes, the money could have some dubious background because Masked Man doesn't expect Jack to travel to the past again, but I would still consider this to be gross negligence on his part.

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I played from start to actual end and it's really great.
A good story, redheads, and all kind of tits.
You clearly know what's really important in life. TITS! And asses, but i digress. :ROFLMAO:
Now, the MC is insanely lucky, but he really act like a little kid when interacting with the dangerous masked man.
I understand he's young, and he think with the dick, but he's really stupid.
Having sex with future mothers is a no no. What if they're your daughters in the present?
I hope he start using the brain, at least when playing with time.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I played from start to actual end and it's really great.
A good story, redheads, and all kind of tits.
You clearly know what's really important in life. TITS! And asses, but i digress. :ROFLMAO:
Now, the MC is insanely lucky, but he really act like a little kid when interacting with the dangerous masked man.
I understand he's young, and he think with the dick, but he's really stupid.
Having sex with future mothers is a no no. What if they're your daughters in the present?
I hope he start using the brain, at least when playing with time.
I don't know, man. It seems to me that the player has choices in this matter. So, I guess it comes down to how stupid you have been with those choices. :D

At any rate, I have been insanely stupid in my choices, and plan to continue in my stupidity. I guess we'll see how fucked up things get as a result. o_O

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes