Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
What's amusing is that within the last day or two there was a post on another VN thread that showed two different softwares/dev tools for designing nipples and areolas on models. :ROFLMAO:

Had to check to see if that was here or not, but I think it was on Artemis.
Digi and Jestur both proud of their nipples :cool:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
What's amusing is that within the last day or two there was a post on another VN thread that showed two different softwares/dev tools for designing nipples and areolas on models. :ROFLMAO:

Had to check to see if that was here or not, but I think it was on Artemis.
Artemis is a really good game

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Everyone has their own tastes. I'm not that into Krystal, physically – She has a great body and a nice enough face, but I don't like how she usually wears her hair. It doesn't work for her and turns a nice face into a meh one. In one scene she has her hair down and she is 100% hotter. Even like that, Skylar and Jessica are more my type.

Similar for Jenny. Not a fan of her look.

This doesn't mean I've excluded them. They both have personalities I like, and if I can have a casual thing with them why not? I'm not committed to any girl at this point (I'd commit to Skylar if she asked, or Jessica, but we're not there yet) and the sex with both of them is hot, plus if you're playing with the patch, that's a fetish I'm into. But the moment a choice comes and one or both of them has to go, I won't hesitate. It won't be like when I had to choose between Skylar and Jessica – I had to stop playing and think about that for a while, and then made a choice that wasn't what I really wanted, but taking into account the feelings of the girls it seemed like the right one, and I have a suspicion that it is the one that will get me both. But if not, I still think it was the right thing to do.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Everyone has their own tastes. I'm not that into Krystal, physically – She has a great body and a nice enough face, but I don't like how she usually wears her hair. It doesn't work for her and turns a nice face into a meh one. In one scene she has her hair down and she is 100% hotter. Even like that, Skylar and Jessica are more my type.

Similar for Jenny. Not a fan of her look.

This doesn't mean I've excluded them. They both have personalities I like, and if I can have a casual thing with them why not? I'm not committed to any girl at this point (I'd commit to Skylar if she asked, or Jessica, but we're not there yet) and the sex with both of them is hot, plus if you're playing with the patch, that's a fetish I'm into. But the moment a choice comes and one or both of them has to go, I won't hesitate. It won't be like when I had to choose between Skylar and Jessica – I had to stop playing and think about that for a while, and then made a choice that wasn't what I really wanted, but taking into account the feelings of the girls it seemed like the right one, and I have a suspicion that it is the one that will get me both. But if not, I still think it was the right thing to do.
I agree with the Krystal thing 1000%

The cosplay scene was what got me more interested in her cuz she changes her hair for it
Something about her normal hair makes her head shape look wide af, while her hair down in the remake was gorgeous.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
damn no updates so long? I desperately waiting for some Shelby content. She's sexy asf
Haste is the enemy of perfection.

Just a mention, this dev is extremely comunicative and fair with his fans. No false promises, no excuses, all on point.

I'm extremely vocal when devs give a lot of red flags, since they don't release any kind of content and don't even bother to speak with their fans. This isn't the case by any means. Since I follow this project, I can only give reasons to support so far, both morally and monetarily (if you can of course).

Both him and Caridbis (please no spoilers, I'll play new patch today :HideThePain:) are definitely the ones I recommend the most to support, they have not disappointed me once. And yes there also other devs I can recommend as well, although these 2 won me over not only due their content, but also how down to the earth they seem when they engage with the fans (at least are the ones I recall atm, maybe others as well but I would spam the thread).

Even if this is a pirate forum, I try to have a shred of fairness, and these guys deserve every cent fans gave them so far.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
damn no updates so long? I desperately waiting for some Shelby content. She's sexy asf
While you are waiting - here are a few other great options that are complete:

Once in a Lifetime
Now and Then

I also recommend checking out the VN's that various people show in their profile, beyond what I mentioned above.

A quick check on F95 will let you gauge whether or not there is enough content for you to enjoy a playthrough as well as a sample of what the renders look like.

Cheers! :coffee:

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
While you are waiting - here are a few other great options that are complete:

Once in a Lifetime
Now and Then

I also recommend checking out the VN's that various people show in their profile, beyond what I mentioned above.

A quick check on F95 will let you gauge whether or not there is enough content for you to enjoy a playthrough as well as a sample of what the renders look like.

Cheers! :coffee:
Played them all and several others. I played over 100 visual novels already. It's sad because their is no guarantee that Shelbie will even be there in the next episode :(

• Sad
Reactions: JosephH151

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Played them all and several others. I played over 100 visual novels already. It's sad because their is no guarantee that Shelbie will even be there in the next episode :(
If you literally have no games on this site left to play, I suggest either:
A. Expanding your palate to involve more kinks.
B. Playing or doing something else with your time.
C. Going outside and actually touching grass.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
If you literally have no games on this site left to play, I suggest either:
A. Expanding your palate to involve more kinks.
B. Playing or doing something else with your time.
C. Going outside and actually touching grass.
I already am into 30 or so kinks. I am already playing games the entire day. I already go outside sometimes and touch glass. So I think there is no hope for me. Sad

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
I just have one question.

When I tried playing this months ago I ran into a bad case of predestination paradox. And I kind of was turned off by that and newer went back to playing. I don't really like games where Characters I get attached to die. Especially if I am the cause. This event happens fairly early into the game so you know what I am talking about. Is there any part of the plot that lets you fix the damage you did in that event? Or is that like the theme of this game that bad things happen to characters that are not your enemies.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I just have one question.

When I tried playing this months ago I ran into a bad case of predestination paradox. And I kind of was turned off by that and newer went back to playing. I don't really like games where Characters I get attached to die. Especially if I am the cause. This event happens fairly early into the game so you know what I am talking about. Is there any part of the plot that lets you fix the damage you did in that event? Or is that like the theme of this game that bad things happen to characters that are not your enemies.
You're basically asking what the answer to the game's central mystery is, and no, that hasn't been answered yet. It SEEMS like the point of the game is going to be trying to change your fate and the fate of those around you, but that's just a guess based on what's happened. No actual progress on that front has been obvious.

Reactions: shitass1001
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes