Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I played all of these already, Thanks. Now waiting for all the updates

OMG, thanks for sharing hero. I always new the character models were based on real life people. Now I need to work hard so I can meet Molly C. Quinn and live the fantasy game life with her. Can't wait for the real life Shelbie.
She reminds me of Shannen Doherty, best known for Beverly Hills 90210 and Charmed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone know how to fix the lag in animations? Just started playing this and the Krystal scene is lagging way too much. I checked the first page for animation lag fix but I can't really download any file. I can still keep going on and play the game, but the experience may be ruined a bit

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Anyone know how to fix the lag in animations? Just started playing this and the Krystal scene is lagging way too much. I checked the first page for animation lag fix but I can't really download any file. I can still keep going on and play the game, but the experience may be ruined a bit
I'm sorry to hear about the lagging. Try the compressed version. One of the reasons I made a compressed version is for computers and devices that has video lag. The video are lower bitrate 30fps VP8 Webm videos. They should run smooth.

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs [Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) / -(through 2023-05-10)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
Use the link from gojira667 to fix the animation lag.
You can also find a shortcut on page 1 named: Animation Lag Fix.

Reactions: gojira667

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
3,5 months is still far away from half a year ago, but who cares right :LOL:
Dude, I think maybe... maybe, he's writing from the future?? We should probably cut him some slack.
I suppose that time travelers play time travel games while they're waiting for the Ripples in spacetime to realign for their return trip. It's probably like pilots training on flight simulators.;)

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
I could try... I'm mostly worried that there might not be enough training data for the AI to learn enough about her... We'll see.
And would AI art of Jessica be on the works? Daphne or Tiffany could also be a possibility. Nice Skylar art btw though. :)

Reactions: Ellyx

Mr. Spam Yeet

Aug 16, 2022
I'm sorry to hear about the lagging. Try the compressed version. One of the reasons I made a compressed version is for computers and devices that has video lag. The video are lower bitrate 30fps VP8 Webm videos. They should run smooth.
Hey the lag got fixed. Your game's awesome!

Reactions: M. Giganteus
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes