Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Reactions: EJW

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I lean toward the first - the mouth on the third looks a little broad and the dimples/smile lines a bit deep. Middle one doesn't seem much different from first, but there is something being picked up by my subconscious that says it's just a little off in some way.
The first looks best to me. The middle one's right eye is open more and the eyes don't seem even. The third one, her eyes are darker than the other two as well as her complexion.

Reactions: EJW

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
I lean toward the first - the mouth on the third looks a little broad and the dimples/smile lines a bit deep. Middle one doesn't seem much different from first, but there is something being picked up by my subconscious that says it's just a little off in some way.
The first looks best to me. The middle one's right eye is open more and the eyes don't seem even. The third one, her eyes are darker than the other two as well as her complexion.
huh... I can't believe I totally missed the eyes... And yes, the third one does seem a bit... sunburnt... I think the shape of the face on the third more closely matches though... or... now that I compare 1 and 3, the same shape is in 1...

:unsure:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
A Little tip. Download all 3 pics. Then cycle through them with your viewer ( I use IrfanView) the differences really stand out. You'll notice the ears, breasts, chin, eyes, teeth all changing....Cool!
Number two looks like she has a bit of the old Tom Cruise central tooth going on.

Reactions: Bill Temple

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs [Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) / -(through 2023-05-10)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
sir, is there an update one for this? i cant use it on game u4ia and other games that release currently

Jul 28, 2023
This feels like a stupid question because the tag isn't there but is this game harem ?

Everything I've seen about it makes it look like a harem game but since the tag isn't there I'm assuming it's not.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
This feels like a stupid question because the tag isn't there but is this game harem ?

Everything I've seen about it makes it look like a harem game but since the tag isn't there I'm assuming it's not.
Best guess: Not a harem, but MAYBE multiple girls? Also, there are some possible red-flag-crossing paths, but right now most paths don't seem to cancel out any others. If that starts happening, well ...

Jul 28, 2023
Best guess: Not a harem, but MAYBE multiple girls? Also, there are some possible red-flag-crossing paths, but right now most paths don't seem to cancel out any others. If that starts happening, well ...
Thanks for the help. After starting the game I think you're right. I could see some paths co-existing while others probably will be trouble in the future.

Last edited:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for the help. After starting the game I think you're right. I could see some pathis co-existing while others probably will be trouble in the future.
If (and it's a very big if) Shelby were to receive content in future versions, that might cause issues with Krystal (who's been a target of her) or Darcy who would love to, and I'll quote her "shit in her mouth". Not to mention the rift that might cause with her friendship with the protagonist (and there's also the tension left if he decided to tell her off at the electronics store). :unsure:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If (and it's a very big if) Shelby were to receive content in future versions, that might cause issues with Krystal (who's been a target of her) or Darcy who would love to, and I'll quote her "shit in her mouth". Not to mention the rift that might cause with her friendship with the protagonist (and there's also the tension left if he decided to tell her off at the electronics store). :unsure:
Honestly, I think it's less of a BIG IF and more of a little probable ...

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Redemption arc!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Honestly, I think it's less of a BIG IF and more of a little probable ...
Redemption arc!
I'm thinking more that MC turns the brat into a little bit of a sub.

We already know that Krystal isn't opposed to sharing, so MC convinces Shelby to submit to a little bit of blindfolding and light bondage. He gets her sprawled and naked, then tells Krystal he has a gift for her. Krystal protests a little, but then starts in on Shelby, getting her worked up and on edge; after a bit of begging, MC enters Shelby, then Krystal starts to kiss her on her belly, working up to her breasts, neck, then lips. Shelby knows something is up by this time, but goes with it, whereupon Krystal takes off her blindfold, stares into her eyes and simply says "Truce?"; Shelby doesn't immediately buy in, but Krystal tells MC to stop what he's doing, leaving Shelby on edge, begging for MC to continue; Krsytal asks again, "Truce?", and Shelby responds by lifting to kiss, Krystal responds to the kiss, then Shelby whispers "Truce." Krystal undoes Shelby's bonds and then mounts Krystal's face. The scene then proceeds from there with multiple female orgasms and MC either hosing them both down, or giving Krystal a pie that Shelby eats. ;)

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

We already know that Krystal isn't opposed to sharing, so MC convinces Shelby submit to a little bit of blindfolding and light bondage. He gets her sprawled and naked, then tells Krystal he has a gift for her. Krystal protests a little, but then starts in on Shelby, getting her worked up and on edge; after a bit of begging, MC enters Shelby, then Krystal starts to kiss her on her belly, working up to her breasts, neck, then lips. Shelby knows something is up by this time, but goes with it, whereupon Krystal takes off her blindfold, stares into her eyes and simply says "Truce?"; Shelby doesn't immediately buy in, but Krystal tells MC to stop what he's doing, leaving Shelby on edge, begging for MC to continue; Krsytal asks again, "Truce?", and Shelby responds by lifting to kiss, Krystal responds to the kiss, then Shelby whispers "Truce." Krystal undoes Shelby's bonds and then mounts Krystal's face. The scene then proceeds from there with multiple female orgasms and MC either hosing them both down, or giving Krystal a pie that Shelby eats. ;)
weird-weirdly.gif

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

We already know that Krystal isn't opposed to sharing, so MC convinces Shelby submit to a little bit of blindfolding and light bondage. He gets her sprawled and naked, then tells Krystal he has a gift for her. Krystal protests a little, but then starts in on Shelby, getting her worked up and on edge; after a bit of begging, MC enters Shelby, then Krystal starts to kiss her on her belly, working up to her breasts, neck, then lips. Shelby knows something is up by this time, but goes with it, whereupon Krystal takes off her blindfold, stares into her eyes and simply says "Truce?"; Shelby doesn't immediately buy in, but Krystal tells MC to stop what he's doing, leaving Shelby on edge, begging for MC to continue; Krsytal asks again, "Truce?", and Shelby responds by lifting to kiss, Krystal responds to the kiss, then Shelby whispers "Truce." Krystal undoes Shelby's bonds and then mounts Krystal's face. The scene then proceeds from there with multiple female orgasms and MC either hosing them both down, or giving Krystal a pie that Shelby eats. ;)
How the hell did you get your hands on my unpublished Ripples fanfic?!?! :D

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022

this is cinema.png

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes