PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Dude, I think maybe... maybe, he's writing from the future?? We should probably cut him some slack.
I suppose that time travelers play time travel games while they're waiting for the Ripples in spacetime to realign for their return trip. It's probably like pilots training on flight simulators.;)
I think he tried to go Back to the Future... but instead of a Delorean, he got this from the used car dealership:

zzzzUsed Car1a.jpg

It came with some accessories that those highly paid mechanics were able to add on for just a little more money!

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
hi everybody! i just picked up this game and think its great. would someone mind sharing some info on how often this dev typically completes updates?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
hi everybody! i just picked up this game and think its great. would someone mind sharing some info on how often this dev typically completes updates?
It would be hard to say at the moment. Chapter 5 came out in April, but there was a long break between finished 4 and 5 due to quality-of-life rework, still 5 came out about 4-5 months after the rework (I think) and it's been a bit over 3 months since then, but also since there was a long delay with the Chapter 1+ rework, he may have been working on Chap. 5 at the same time, so chap 6 might take longer or he might be almost done.

Anyway, that's my (very unprofessional) uneducated guess.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
It would be hard to say at the moment. Chapter 5 came out in April, but there was a long break between finished 4 and 5 due to quality-of-life rework, still 5 came out about 4-5 months after the rework (I think) and it's been a bit over 3 months since then, but also since there was a long delay with the Chapter 1+ rework, he may have been working on Chap. 5 at the same time, so chap 6 might take longer or he might be almost done.

Anyway, that's my (very unprofessional) uneducated guess.
i know its difficult to guess on these. i appreciate the semi educated guess

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Who is Jessica's father? Does the "original" script say something about it?

I played with the patch and it doesn't mention that. Also, with the patch, MC's father doesn't work at the power plant in 1999, so he hasn't met Jessica yet. So with the patch, Jessica must be the MC's half-sister, right?

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Who is Jessica's father? Does the "original" script say something about it?

I played with the patch and it doesn't mention that. Also, with the patch, MC's father doesn't work at the power plant in 1999, so he hasn't met Jessica yet. So with the patch, Jessica must be the MC's half-sister, right?
About Jessica's father (at least without the patch) and I'm trying to recall this, the biological one at least seems to have been Eric aka the angry dumped guy that almost punched Tiffany in the stomach before being beaten by the protagonist (and after he leaves Scarlet and Tiffany, the latter does cover her stomach with her hand, meaning that she was pregnant with Jessica at the time, at least in the earliest stages). Or maybe Tiffany later in life did found another man who later became a father figure to Jessica before he disappeared (she does mention in a message after the protagonist returns from 1999 that she doesn't want him to leave her like her father did).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
About Jessica's father (at least without the patch) and I'm trying to recall this, the biological one at least seems to have been Eric aka the angry dumped guy that almost punched Tiffany in the stomach before being beaten by the protagonist (and after he leaves Scarlet and Tiffany, the latter does cover her stomach with her hand, meaning that she was pregnant with Jessica at the time, at least in the earliest stages). Or maybe Tiffany later in life did found another man who later became a father figure to Jessica before he disappeared (she does mention in a message after the protagonist returns from 1999 that she doesn't want him to leave her like her father did).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks! But I don't think it was Eric since people knew that Tiffany was pregnant in 1999 and there's no mention of him being the father. Maybe she dumped him and had an affair with Jessica's father soon after, which explains why he was so jealous of her. Or perhaps the MC is the father. Anyway, I think I have my answer. With the patch or not, the story has yet to reveal who the father is.

orchis

Feb 15, 2020
Loving this so far. Animations are great, renders are great, story is great. Keep it up!

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
i know its difficult to guess on these. i appreciate the semi educated guess
Be aware that the dev is extremely engaging with the comunity and fair when he needs time for it's updates. So don't hold any grudge if some update takes more time to release. If it takes more time than usual, it's because it's needed, the dev is very down to earth when it comes to release dates, along with ensuring quality on the product.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes