shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I just have one question.

When I tried playing this months ago I ran into a bad case of predestination paradox. And I kind of was turned off by that and newer went back to playing. I don't really like games where Characters I get attached to die. Especially if I am the cause. This event happens fairly early into the game so you know what I am talking about. Is there any part of the plot that lets you fix the damage you did in that event? Or is that like the theme of this game that bad things happen to characters that are not your enemies.
So far you can't "fix the damage you did in that event" but I think that will be one of the plot points:Trying to figure out a way to save your aunt and maybe your father.

heavier spoiler in case you want more information: The MC does go back again and attempt to more definitively ward Jenny off of working there, but even after she promises him not to work there she is still dead in the future.

If you cant get past the problem you have, I would recommend skipping scenes with the character in question. Even without that character the game is still really well written and fleshed out for all the other characters.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Thanks. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

I guess I'll just skip on the whole thing. Like, back when I was a kid all I wanted was stuff that was more "life" what with gray morality and real struggle and all that. But now that I am old and tired I just want something nice and relaxing that won't ever tug on my heart strings too much without promising me a happy ending. Kind of the opposite of life, really.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Elhemeer

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Thanks. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

I guess I'll just skip on the whole thing. Like, back when I was a kid all I wanted was stuff that was more "life" what with gray morality and real struggle and all that. But now that I am old and tired I just want something nice and relaxing that won't ever tug on my heart strings too much without promising me a happy ending. Kind of the opposite of life, really.
Personally I think the story so far is still bright and happy enough to be enjoyable (I personally don't enjoy dark adult games much, unless story/world building is really well written and love interests are safe)

I think instead of skipping, maybe just hold off on playing for now and wait till more updates come out and you can get a definitive answer to your question.

I am assuming time in this game is fixed, as in whatever happens, will happen, regardless of what you try to change it. But its not guaranteed yet, we just don't have evidence of otherwise.

There's many theories that Jenny might be either Jackie, or working for that secret time organization like the redhead, and we just haven't seen her in present time yet.
I want to believe Jestur will have a path or ending where Jenny turns out alright, but either way, I expect the game will still have a relatively happy ending, depending on your choices in-game of course.

I might be fanboying, but I do hope you're able to enjoy the game, since its genuinely good (sex scenes, girls, story, etc), maybe just put this one off for now until its complete and we get confirmation on a happy ending.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I might be fanboying, but I do hope you're able to enjoy the game, since its genuinely good (sex scenes, girls, story, etc), maybe just put this one off for now until its complete and we get confirmation on a happy ending.
you are not fanboying, this game really is worth checking out, 90% of it is happy and sweet moments between characters

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Aaah yes, those sweet moments between Shelby and Darci were so nice to see. It really warmed my heart.
idk about you but it actually did warm my heart lol, seeing MC and Shelby stand up to her for Krystal was really sweet
Plus we saw that Shelby's friend (her name is slipping me) isn't actually bad at all, just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

We're also getting more backstory on Shelby's home life and potential redemption/submissive Shelby arc, which will be satisfying lol

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Aaah yes, those sweet moments between Shelby and Darci were so nice to see. It really warmed my heart.
Those early moments were far less sweet and far truer for a high school experience.

It reminds me a bit of the movie Mean Girls which did a good job of capturing girl cliques and how they can work to keep other girls in their 'place'.

I do like learning the back story of the different women so I can better understand their motivation and we are adding to Shelby's backstory slowly.

I'm not sure that she and Darci will ever be best buds, but grudging acceptance feels within reach for now.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Those early moments were far less sweet and far truer for a high school experience.

It reminds me a bit of the movie Mean Girls which did a good job of capturing girl cliques and how they can work to keep other girls in their 'place'.

I do like learning the back story of the different women so I can better understand their motivation and we are adding to Shelby's backstory slowly.

I'm not sure that she and Darci will ever be best buds, but grudging acceptance feels within reach for now.
Waiting for competitive sex scene with Darci vs Shelby
or choice to let those two hate fuck each other lol, with hopefully it ending with them on neutral terms at least

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
idk about you but it actually did warm my heart lol, seeing MC and Shelby stand up to her for Krystal was really sweet
Plus we saw that Shelby's friend (her name is slipping me) isn't actually bad at all, just hanging out with the wrong crowd.

We're also getting more backstory on Shelby's home life and potential redemption/submissive Shelby arc, which will be satisfying lol
Yeah I know what you mean. I didn't mean it with a bad way, simply isn't the most "chill" relationship as we know.

But yeah, maybe I should have mentioned the pineapple pizza scene after all. That was way more unacceptable I guess.

Most underated girl in game imo. May not be the favorite, but definitely underated.

Reactions: Phase_01

bonomo

Jun 25, 2021
I love the art of the game, I know it's based on HS, but I never thought it would look so good, is it made with HS 2?

misterandy33

Jun 27, 2022
[some Skylar pics]
Another Skylar pic:
1690852586493.png
No idea what's going on with the plate, but I really don't care. Getting just this far felt like an achievement by itself!

---

In other news... I have no bloody idea why my dataset training of Skylar produced such amazing results, and literally everyone else I've tried (from Ripples, at least) has come out looking like absolute dog:poop:... It's been a real struggle.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Another Skylar pic:
View attachment 2815842
No idea what's going on with the plate, but I really don't care. Getting just this far felt like an achievement by itself!

---

In other news... I have no bloody idea why my dataset training of Skylar produced such amazing results, and literally everyone else I've tried (from Ripples, at least) has come out looking like absolute dog:poop:... It's been a real struggle.
I'd love a "Lady and the Tramp" moment with her at that table...

She reminds me of a young Morgan Fairchild, an actress from Texas, but without the 80's curly "big hair" and overdone makeup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Another Skylar pic:
View attachment 2815842

---

*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Love
Reactions: drisarter
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes