M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023
If (and it's a very big if) Shelby were to receive content in future versions, that might cause issues with Krystal (who's been a target of her) or Darcy who would love to, and I'll quote her "shit in her mouth". Not to mention the rift that might cause with her friendship with the protagonist (and there's also the tension left if he decided to tell her off at the electronics store). :unsure:
I would think that telling her of is exactly the reason why they would bond. Even if it did not come from a place of love, I would argue that it was the tough love she needed to steer her into the right direction into becoming a better person. If the MC learn more about Shelby and her fathers relationship (or lack thereof) and helps her in some way, she would be really grateful for his honesty. She will of course also be very grateful when the MC rewards her for good behaviour and we already got a hint she will enjoy being disciplined for bad behaviour too. :sneaky: :LOL:
Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Elhemeer and ArDZer

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I'm thinking more that MC turns the brat into a little bit of a sub.

We already know that Krystal isn't opposed to sharing, so MC convinces Shelby submit to a little bit of blindfolding and light bondage. He gets her sprawled and naked, then tells Krystal he has a gift for her. Krystal protests a little, but then starts in on Shelby, getting her worked up and on edge; after a bit of begging, MC enters Shelby, then Krystal starts to kiss her on her belly, working up to her breasts, neck, then lips. Shelby knows something is up by this time, but goes with it, whereupon Krystal takes off her blindfold, stares into her eyes and simply says "Truce?"; Shelby doesn't immediately buy in, but Krystal tells MC to stop what he's doing, leaving Shelby on edge, begging for MC to continue; Krsytal asks again, "Truce?", and Shelby responds by lifting to kiss, Krystal responds to the kiss, then Shelby whispers "Truce." Krystal undoes Shelby's bonds and then mounts Krystal's face. The scene then proceeds from there with multiple female orgasms and MC either hosing them both down, or giving Krystal a pie that Shelby eats. ;)

I was thinking about jerkin it to a game tonight but now I don't have to. Cheers bossman.

avitapilos

May 22, 2022
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs [Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) / -(through 2023-05-10)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
sir, can u reupload the link? anonfiles is not working

Reactions: MiranGT

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
Still better than twilight
considering the bar that was cleared i'm concerned. haven't been here in a minute and considering the absolute low tis was heading last time i'm legitimately unease. was there an update and how miserable is it if yes?

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes