Drew Anderson

Dec 1, 2017
No idea, not been to one in years, you can probably hit up Google, or the Hooters site and I'm guessing they would probably have some recent images.
The last time I was in one was 4 or 5 year ago too. I went to one in Vegas. I think it's still there, but I'm not sure.

Jacey.ci

Aug 8, 2021
That scene with adult Scarlet where she jumps the MC really cemented her at the top of my list of favorites.
Idk how this came to but I have thing for redheads with a personality and Scarlett is one of them. I loved the interactions with her in the past and when future Scarlett "just wanted to check something"... oh boy :cool: :coffee: . Can't wait for more scenes with her cause she my #1 fav.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
This is definitely in my top 5 VNs thus far. My theory on the plot is it's a variation of the "Grandfather Paradox", but instead of cause and effect negating each other it's actually the cause and the effect being one and the same. I'm interested in how the story plays out.

Reactions: SteveyP

poisonedbite

Sep 13, 2018
This is definitely in my top 5 VNs thus far. My theory on the plot is it's a variation of the "Grandfather Paradox", but instead of cause and effect negating each other it's actually the cause and the effect being one and the same. I'm interested in how the story plays out.
My current theory is that he's actually Jenny's child that his mom raised, and he's his own uncle/father. Oh, and his sisters dad being the one blackmailing krystal's mom, which is interesting.

Reactions: Pax Draconis

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
My current theory is that he's actually Jenny's child that his mom raised, and he's his own uncle/father. Oh, and his sisters dad being the one blackmailing krystal's mom, which is interesting.
That's similar to my theory, I mean that he's his own father. There's another theory I've read that Jenny is actually Darcie's grandmother. And then of course the probability based on the writing that he's Skyler's biological father as well as the twins' dad I don't think he has any problems with relationships with his daughters. If I remember correctly the girl that disappeared after the accident when he was a kid was Jenny's daughter? I think that might have been MC's/Jenny's daughter. I'm theorizing that they both went back to the 80s somehow. Then MC will rescue the girl in the 90s from her kidnapping/missing person status and then from that comes Darci then the genetics will be so screwed up that he'll hook up with Darci and father himself. It's a pretty messed up theory I'm not gonna lie.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Xplove

Apr 9, 2023
Hi...I am a new player... Can someone tell me what happens with the incest patch?.....like what gets replaced as what ??

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
I played this a long time ago, before the remake/rework. I kept it on hold for a while when I discovered my save file didn't work post-remake. Recently, replaying everything from the start to the end of the current update, I've been pleased to see that the game has only improved from that time. As each update gets better, I am excited for the next release.

The Darci scene at the start of episode 5 is a damn masterpiece, props to the dev. Not unexpectedly, Darci is my fave.

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
I just had a thought; the incest mod is going to be reeeaaaal confusing if the theory about the MC being his own dad is true.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I just had a thought; the incest mod is going to be reeeaaaal confusing if the theory about the MC being his own dad is true.
I agree. I don't think the incest patch makes sense in this game.
Except of course in the sense that MC is adopted

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well... If that happens to be the case I would understand to avoid the Patreon police... After the plot is revealed he wouldn't need it.

Anyway, it really bothers me Patreon is so serious searching about that content, while letting some devs literally scamming people... I would understand if a game did condone incest publicly, but as long it is fantasy... I mean, it's not like people around here would fuck their own relatives... right?... :HideThePain:

But jokes aside, fantasy is a core of gaming and storytelling, if GoT was released on Patreon, would that be canceled as well? Time travel is also fantasy, it's a pillar of creator's imagination when writting a story.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well... If that happens to be the case I would understand to avoid the Patreon police... After the plot is revealed he wouldn't need it.

Anyway, it really bothers me Patreon is so serious searching about that content, while letting some devs literally scamming people... I would understand if a game did condone incest publicly, but as long it is fantasy... I mean, it's not like people around here would fuck their own relatives... right?... :HideThePain:

But jokes aside, fantasy is a core of gaming and storytelling, if GoT was released on Patreon, would that be canceled as well? Time travel is also fantasy, it's a pillar of creator's imagination when writting a story.
Well y'know the Episode of Futurama where Fry becomes his own grandfather would also be cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes