SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Uhm..is harem planned or is it pick one game.?
I think there are stat points for Polyamory in the walkthrough. Not sure if that's going to equate to a Harem or dating/have an ending with multiple girls. As of now, there are no repercussions for sleeping with multiple women. I know this doesn't completely answer your question but I hope it helps.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Uhm..is harem planned or is it pick one game.?
I think there are stat points for Polyamory in the walkthrough. Not sure if that's going to equate to a Harem or dating/have an ending with multiple girls. As of now, there are no repercussions for sleeping with multiple women. I know this doesn't completely answer your question but I hope it helps.
Considering the variable is called "harem", I sure hope there's a harem planned.

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
that cliffhanger hurts, but im excited for the next update

doubt there will be, most of the girls seem chill with mc being with other girls, at least the 1s who know

Reactions: SteveyP

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yeah I think Jessica's version would sound more like this:
Unfortunely that video isn't avaiable on my country, but at least I could saw her thumbnail and all I can say is yes, you're absolutely right, she's a fantastic... singer.

And yes, we also had Sesame Street around here, not with Kacey though... sadly... very sadly...

Goddammit... it's your fucking fault, I wasn't prepared for this wave of nostalgia man...

Jan 12, 2022
I finally got around to playing episode 5. I had been putting it off since the episode 1 rework. I don't have much to say about the rework. It had been so long since I originally played Episode 1, that I didn't really notice any major differences. The only thing that I noticed, was that Skylar didn't throw literal shit at Shelby. Speaking of Shelby, I think her content was probably my favorite of the new episode. Even though it wasn't the most sexual, I really enjoyed the scene with Shelby wearing the cat lingerie. With that scene alone and potential future content to come, I think Shelby may be my new second favorite after Skylar(Best girl). Don't get me wrong; I love all the girls, but I have a thing for bratty girls that are also have a submissive streak. Really looking forward to Episode 6!

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes