chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
fun game, and the turn around for updates is pretty good, especially when you compare it to other high quality games on here. hats off to the dev.
to those that pop in to bitch that a game youre playing for free isnt meeting your scheduling expectations, please try to learn more about how much time goes into projects like this and understand that as said before, quality takes time. if that sounds like more work than your sense of entitlement will allow, please add your name to a list, and we will have someone come explain it to you. if taking this option, please understand that there are many of you, so this too may take some time. but rest assured, shit ninja is coming! if you need something to do while you wait, we have a lovely cat costume for you to try on.....yes, you must put on ALL the accessories, no, its not really optional!

jokes aside, you dont have to kiss a devs ass, but please understand that constantly shitting on them is more likely to kill any joy they take in making the game. it is not going to get the game rushed out the door to appease some internet random.

p.s. to those looking for status updates, are too lazy to scroll back a few pages, and think "of course others would like to do the work for me" please join the above mentioned list for shit ninja delivery service.

this public service announcement has been brought to you by shit ninja inc. you cant fix stupid, but you can hire a shit ninja!
and now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
fun game, and the turn around for updates is pretty good, especially when you compare it to other high quality games on here. hats off to the dev.
to those that pop in to bitch that a game youre playing for free isnt meeting your scheduling expectations, please try to learn more about how much time goes into projects like this and understand that as said before, quality takes time. if that sounds like more work than your sense of entitlement will allow, please add your name to a list, and we will have someone come explain it to you. if taking this option, please understand that there are many of you, so this too may take some time. but rest assured, shit ninja is coming! if you need something to do while you wait, we have a lovely cat costume for you to try on.....yes, you must put on ALL the accessories, no, its not really optional!

jokes aside, you dont have to kiss a devs ass, but please understand that constantly shitting on them is more likely to kill any joy they take in making the game. it is not going to get the game rushed out the door to appease some internet random.

p.s. to those looking for status updates, are too lazy to scroll back a few pages, and think "of course others would like to do the work for me" please join the above mentioned list for shit ninja delivery service.

this public service announcement has been brought to you by shit ninja inc. you cant fix stupid, but you can hire a shit ninja!
and now, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Too lazy and thank you wery much ! :D
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs [Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) PIXELDRAIN /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
I'm sorry but I don't understand anything at all for the win. should I do ?

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2023
So just to be clear here, this is a game where MC traveling through time to knock up his mom, grandmother, great grandmother etc; so that he can create his own existence in some fucked up incestuous causality loop, right? Or did I assume too much?

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
So just to be clear here, this is a game where MC traveling through time to knock up his mom, grandmother, great grandmother etc; so that he can create his own existence in some fucked up incestuous causality loop, right? Or did I assume too much?
A bit too much, I would recommend just playing to get the plot, it seems to be more complicated than the game lets on

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
You're assuming too much, although that theory appears around from time to time, nothing confirmed, at least yet.

One thing is for sure, if the MC really went to past to fuck his mom and NTR himself, then he reached an whole new level of dedication to be cucked.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes