El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
I finally got around to playing episode 5. I had been putting it off since the episode 1 rework. I don't have much to say about the rework. It had been so long since I originally played Episode 1, that I didn't really notice any major differences. The only thing that I noticed, was that Skylar didn't throw literal shit at Shelby. Speaking of Shelby, I think her content was probably my favorite of the new episode. Even though it wasn't the most sexual, I really enjoyed the scene with Shelby wearing the cat lingerie. With that scene alone and potential future content to come, I think Shelby may be my new second favorite after Skylar(Best girl). Don't get me wrong; I love all the girls, but I have a thing for bratty girls that are also have a submissive streak. Really looking forward to Episode 6!
? my Skylar still nailed that ho in the face with a bottom-bomb.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I finally got around to playing episode 5. I had been putting it off since the episode 1 rework. I don't have much to say about the rework. It had been so long since I originally played Episode 1, that I didn't really notice any major differences. The only thing that I noticed, was that Skylar didn't throw literal shit at Shelby. Speaking of Shelby, I think her content was probably my favorite of the new episode. Even though it wasn't the most sexual, I really enjoyed the scene with Shelby wearing the cat lingerie. With that scene alone and potential future content to come, I think Shelby may be my new second favorite after Skylar(Best girl). Don't get me wrong; I love all the girls, but I have a thing for bratty girls that are also have a submissive streak. Really looking forward to Episode 6!
Yea it wasnt actually shit, just rotten food or something
Wouldn't make sense for someone to just throw literal shit into a garbage can that u can pick up with a leaf
If it was doggy doodoo it'd be in a bag
Unless it was some crackhead that just took one straight into the can :HideThePain:

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Wouldn't make sense for someone to just throw literal shit into a garbage can that u can pick up with a leaf
Unless it was some crackhead that just took one straight into the can :HideThePain:
Now I wonder how Skylar, Shelby Dani and the protagonist would've reacted if the real deal had been inside that bin. Shelby for one would've screamed like a banshee if she had that thing landing right in her face or her open mouth (and Skylar and the protagonist would've been somewhat disgusted by the smell but laughing in silence for scoring a clear hit). :giggle::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Phase_01

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The city in the game could be based on San Francisco

Sep 7, 2023
I have struggled to find another game with animations this high-quality that also has moans and sfx. Can't wait for episode 6. Also if anybody has recommendations for other games that meet these criteria...

Reactions: AnonW123

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
The city in the game could be based on San Francisco
It could but unlikely there would be some resemblances maybe not extremely apparent maybe subtle but they would be there....I lived near SF and worked in, around, and up and down the areas near SF before I left commiefornia.

Now days yea I'm pretty sure someone would take a deuce in a trash can no matter what there, hell they have their own poop map....but back in the day worse you had to worry about was hypodermics in the park trash cans and that's if the users were just sober enough to throw them in the can instead of leaving them around where ever they fell over at.

Reactions: EJW
Jan 12, 2022
Did anyone else think that Daphne was Jenelle's daughter at first? For me, it was the combination of the hair color, how they acted with each other, and her friendship with Shelby. I didn't realize they weren't until I checked their ages in the menu and realized that it wouldn't make sense.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes