PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here is the dev update info for the Sept 18th 2023 Dev Log:

Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. Things are all good on my side of things.

I apologize I haven't made a post sooner, but I didn't have much to report besides I've been grinding away at the update. Things are taking longer than I expected, and I thought I would be finished with the update by now, but it's never that easy, and things don't always go my way.

But I am making pretty good progress and getting close to the end. Since the last Dev Update, I have started on the last part. It took me over a week to get all assets ported and scenes all set up for posing and rendering. That included four different scene changes in the last part. All focused on Skylar. I have now finished two of the four scenes in her part. And I'm now on the last two scenes, both of which are hot and spicy with a ton of animations. After these two scenes, there will be a tiny outro scene, and the update will be done.

One of the reasons this update is taking longer is that this is the first update to have two sex scenes that go all the way. There is usually only one per update. And those animations take a long time to do. And you know me, I don't just add two animations and call it a day. I like to do the teasing and flirting, then the foreplay, and then hornplay. I don't know what hornplay is, but it's funny to me now, and I'm going to stick with it. There are also a couple of other minor gallery scenes added too.

While I've been working on this last part, I already let my testers and proofreaders get a headstart on the update. So they have a 75% done update to work on. This should save time in the end. And I should add that they have already finished. So with all that said, I'm getting close to the end. I just have a huge boss rush of animations, and the update is finished. I don't know how long it will take to do all these animations, but I don't want to rush them. Hopefully, it's not going to take too long. Currently, I have around 1200 images and 130 animations. Also, I'll post a bunch of previews today.

Thanks for your patience, everyone. We are almost there.

And a few previews for our viewing pleasure:

Preview1.jpg

Preview2.jpg

Preview3.jpg

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

M. Giganteus

Apr 11, 2023

Hello, everyone!

I apologize I haven't made a post sooner, but I didn't have much to report besides I've been grinding away at the update. Things are taking longer than I expected, and I thought I would be finished with the update by now, but it's never that easy, and things don't always go my way.

But I am making pretty good progress and getting close to the end. Since the last Dev Update, I have started on the last part. It took me over a week to get all assets ported and scenes all set up for posing and rendering. That included four different scene changes in the last part. All focused on Skylar. I have now finished two of the four scenes in her part. And I'm now on the last two scenes, both of which are hot and spicy with a ton of animations. After these two scenes, there will be a tiny outro scene, and the update will be done.

One of the reasons this update is taking longer is that this is the first update to have two sex scenes that go all the way. There is usually only one per update. And those animations take a long time to do. And you know me, I don't just add two animations and call it a day. I like to do the teasing and flirting, then the foreplay, and then hornplay. I don't know what hornplay is, but it's funny to me now, and I'm going to stick with it. There are also a couple of other minor gallery scenes added too.

While I've been working on this last part, I already let my testers and proofreaders get a headstart on the update. So they have a 75% done update to work on. This should save time in the end. And I should add that they have already finished. So with all that said, I'm getting close to the end. I just have a huge boss rush of animations, and the update is finished. I don't know how long it will take to do all these animations, but I don't want to rush them. Hopefully, it's not going to take too long. Currently, I have around 1200 images and 130 animations. Also, I'll post a bunch of previews today.

View attachment 2939245

View attachment 2939246

View attachment 2939254

Ty for the update. And more Shelby, can't wait. :love:

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1z5i0z.jpg

Hello, everyone!

View attachment 2939245

View attachment 2939246

View attachment 2939254

Damn now I'm hyped

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The entire fan base after reading this:

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
You're assuming too much, although that theory appears around from time to time, nothing confirmed, at least yet.

One thing is for sure, if the MC really went to past to fuck his mom and NTR himself, then he reached an whole new level of dedication to be cucked.
I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I really hope that theory doesn't come to pass as I play Ripples without the incest patch. If that happens, then patch or no patch, the whole thing becomes a giant incest clusterfuck and I would have to stop playing.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm probably the only one who feels this way, but I really hope that theory doesn't come to pass as I play Ripples without the incest patch. If that happens, then patch or no patch, the whole thing becomes a giant incest clusterfuck and I would have to stop playing.
To be fair, even though I use the patch, this is the most valid argument against what is probably one of the favorite theories on this thread.

I wish you the best.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Honestly, the focus seems to be far more in trying to change events to save his father and Jenny (glasses girl from past, right now can't remember if she's related to Darci or the stepmom's sister) while bumping into all kinds of convoluted unseen domino effect artworks (and waifus) along the way.

So far he has involved himself far more with the past selves of Krystal, Alyssa & Skylar moms (thought that one is more of a implied than seen thing) than gone anywhere near a "i'm my own grandpa" time shenanigans scenario.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
Honestly, the focus seems to be far more in trying to change events to save his father and Jenny (glasses girl from past, right now can't remember if she's related to Darci or the stepmom's sister) while bumping into all kinds of convoluted unseen domino effect artworks (and waifus) along the way.

So far he has involved himself far more with the past selves of Krystal, Alyssa & Skylar moms (thought that one is more of a implied than seen thing) than gone anywhere near a "i'm my own grandpa" time shenanigans scenario.
Jenny is Tiffany's sister (Mum/Stepmom)

Reactions: Sonico
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes