Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Any idea on what engine this was made?

My best guess is hs2 but if so I don't have a clue how he got the models looking so good as all of my attempts have been dissapointing
Yea, to piggy-back on what Phase_01 said, HS2 was released at the end of May in 2020, and the first chapter of Ripples was released here on F95 in mid-july. I like his work, but pretty sure there's no way he could have released it that fast, even (or maybe especially) if he'd started in HS1 and converted it to HS2.

And it's unlikely he switched either. The upgrade done after Chapter 4 improved the overall look of the early chapters, but in no way changed the look of any of the characters, and from what I've seen the character models don't actually translate that well between the two games.

Reactions: Bill Temple

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
Then you can never come back and don't bother the dev and it's fans. You already had the answer before, please don't be rude. There are plenty of games out there you can play. Domino, Club Penguin, Fortnite, etc.

Btw, a month has 30-31 days, not 13, which is when you last visited. Yes it was a good lie, but you still won't beat my current prime-minister.
Well then obviously dev is a scammer and the fans are idiotic

Jul 1, 2018
Yea, to piggy-back on what Phase_01 said, HS2 was released at the end of May in 2020, and the first chapter of Ripples was released here on F95 in mid-july. I like his work, but pretty sure there's no way he could have released it that fast, even (or maybe especially) if he'd started in HS1 and converted it to HS2.

And it's unlikely he switched either. The upgrade done after Chapter 4 improved the overall look of the early chapters, but in no way changed the look of any of the characters, and from what I've seen the character models don't actually translate that well between the two games.
I never would have though that hs1 could have been made to look so good, I will check it out.
Thanks

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
My Prime Minister? Not perhaps, he really is. He says taxes are lower, and after some study people saw that in the longer term went up. He also keeps blaming the other parties for the terrible finances, when his party was in power for 18 of the last 25 years.

So yes, he's really dyslexic.
It sounds like every politician ever is dyslexic by that definition :ROFLMAO:.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Any idea on what engine this was made?

My best guess is hs2 but if so I don't have a clue how he got the models looking so good as all of my attempts have been dissapointing
The whole visual novel was made with HS1. My first update was close to being done when HS2 was released. Also, when HS2 was first released, there were hardly any mods so I decided to stick with HS1.

Jul 1, 2018
The whole visual novel was made with HS1. My first update was close to being done when HS2 was released. Also, when HS2 was first released, there were hardly any mods so I decided to stick with HS1.
Thanks for the confirmation, I will look into hs1 as I kept having alignment problems with the models in hs2 and also overall graphics looked too much hs2.

Thanks again

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
In response to the most recent update question:
View attachment 2962457
Now excuse me while I go and post this in a couple of other threads that need this.
What boggles my mind is how little warning they give. There's only about 30 seconds to react after they call it.
You're driving down the road. "Um Dad?" "Yea sweetie/champ?" "I- I don't feel good." "Oh! Ok kiddo, can you hold it for a sec while I pull over?" "Yea, I think s-*horrrrrrk*" "Ah fuck..."

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Whoaw, simply whoaw, I feel stupid I never played this before, I been keeping an eye for this game for a long while, but the last few days I finaly managed to play it and just whoaw. Very well made, intriging, cute girls, I'm so in love with many of them, but the most I like is his childhood friend and Skylar.

Please never stop developing this, I sure would love to see this VN build all the way to the end plot. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to more updates.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes