shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I spent too long looking for an answer and read one too many spoilers in this thread. So please, someone tell me this - when we meet Riley , the crazy kookie girl the first time, we have this little sex scene, and if we choose to dominate her, we get a "Deviant mode activated".

Is that just a funny quip or does it have some implications?
If it has implications, is it only applicable to Riley or does that affect other girls as well? Thanks if anyone answers!
I havent dug into the code, so take this with a grain of salt, but as far as I could see that doesn't change anything, I think it is just to show when the MC is going to be extra dominant during a scene.

Reactions: Bill Temple

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
I havent dug into the code, so take this with a grain of salt, but as far as I could see that doesn't change anything, I think it is just to show when the MC is going to be extra dominant during a scene.
I see. So it's mostly a funny quip like i thought. Thanks. It was not worth reading through all the spoilers smh. Lol

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
Also unpopular opinion, shit ninja is kinda dumb for a name. They could have come up with something actually cooler. I am not feeling the meme in this one.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
6 months no update, ready for 8 months no update. A 1 update per year game HAHAHAHA. I laugh big and loud.
The update is almost done. I'm on the last scene and 2/3rds of the way done with it.
I wanted to make these intimate scenes really good in this update, so they're longer than usual, and the last h-scene is a two-parter. More sexy time for everyone. :BootyTime:
There are already like 160 animations and almost 1400 renders done.
Let me cook.

I'm not a dev that puts out an update with 300 renders and a couple of animations every 3 months, which is totally fine. It's just not what I do. I like longer updates. Don't worry, it's coming, and it's a fire update.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
The update is almost done. I'm on the last scene and 2/3rds of the way done with it.
I wanted to make these intimate scenes really good in this update, so they're longer than usual, and the last h-scene is a two-parter. More sexy time for everyone. :BootyTime:
Let me cook.

I'm not a dev that puts out an update with 300 renders and a couple of animations every 3 months, which is totally fine. It's just not what I do. I like longer updates. Don't worry, it's coming, and it's a fire update.

Keep doing what you're doing Jestur. The story is fine and all, the characters are great, but for me your h-scenes are among the best! That's what keeps me coming back. (y)

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Let me cook.

As we say in portuguese, haste is the enemy of perfection. Take your time, don't mind the haters. Just please, I beg you, don't force me again, as MC, to say that pineapple pizza is delicious, I won't be able to have max points in all girls that way.

deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
Let me cook.

Thanks for the update. Agreed with the above poster on the H-scenes. You're a master of the build-up/foreplay and making the scenes erotic. Eternum is my other favorite VN, but I have to say the scenes in Ripples are just a bit spicier.

Nov 26, 2019
Let me cook.

"Let me cook" Lmao you know the update gonna be good af

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Let me cook.

Those of us that ACTUALLY want to enjoy your whole game (not just the fappy part) are quite happy to wait and let you "cook" to your heart's content. We know the content will be better for it.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes