Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
I'm curious why her mother was mortified to see us as well whereas everyone else seems super chill or doesn't recognise us.
I think this was more or less explained. I believe at the diner she tells the MC that she never forgets a face (And she used the same excuse he did, suggesting she was thinking about that encounter.).

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I think this was more or less explained. I believe at the diner she tells the MC that she never forgets a face (And she used the same excuse he did, suggesting she was thinking about that encounter.).
I'll add in the Scarlett encounter, where she was remembering the MC from the past - And she had photos of at least one encounter we have not seen yet in that memory box she checked before talking to him in her room.

screenshot0001.png

This tells me that the MC travels back in time at least once more, making more memories with some of the women from his past and now impacting the present.

I'm curious what other encounter(s) he had with Luna in this visit/these visits that we have not yet seen.

Cheers! :coffee:

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
to be honest, even though she's the best one in the roster imo, I'm even more interested in the seriousness of her possibly getting abducted? than her return itself. I bet our time travelling friend hid her for protection or something
I'm pretty sure Riley was involved in freeing Skylar: as a reminder, our protagonist was being stalked by a mysterious man until Riley appeared out of nowhere and gave him the beating of his life. She also mentions a kidnapping of a girl in that context, and I also think it was mentioned that the principal was involved somehow. Also, Skylar shows up again at the end of the update.

Theory: The director is allied with those who want to use the time travel machine for their purposes. He knows that Skylar and MC are close or at least she is a good friend of the protagonist's sister (MC was followed in this update without realizing it, who tells us that this hasn't been the case for a while?) so there is a reasonable assumption that with Skylar in their hands they would have an important trump card in their hand to blackmail MC. Regarding the blackmail against Krystal and her mother to get malware on MC's phone, this would not even be improbable. So the director hires someone to kidnap Skylar, this works and Skylar disappears for a while. If we assume that Masked Man has a way to travel into the future, it could mean that Skylar's disappearance would cause problems in the future, so he hires Riley, who is probably an ally of Masked Man, to free Skylar. Probably without being seen by her, since her role is probably to support MC from the shadows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PaxHadrian17

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure Riley was involved in freeing Skylar: as a reminder, our protagonist was being stalked by a mysterious man until Riley appeared out of nowhere and gave him the beating of his life. She also mentions a kidnapping of a girl in that context, and I also think it was mentioned that the principal was involved somehow. Also, Skylar shows up again at the end of the update.

Theory: The director is allied with those who want to use the time travel machine for their purposes. He knows that Skylar and MC are close or at least she is a good friend of the protagonist's sister (MC was followed in this update without realizing it, who tells us that this hasn't been the case for a while?) so there is a reasonable assumption that with Skylar in their hands they would have an important trump card in their hand to blackmail MC. Regarding the blackmail against Krystal and her mother to get malware on MC's phone, this would not even be improbable. So the director hires someone to kidnap Skylar, this works and Skylar disappears for a while. If we assume that Masked Man has a way to travel into the future, it could mean that Skylar's disappearance would cause problems in the future, so he hires Riley, who is probably an ally of Masked Man, to free Skylar. Probably without being seen by her, since her role is probably to support MC from the shadows.
Interesting hypothesis. I dig it.

Playing through the game again, I totally forgot that there was also MCs cousin missing. Could it be Riley maybe? I think age wise it could fit, especially since she mentions she was in college when she met his dad (at their first meeting). I believe the game said his cousin was 18 years old at the time of disappearance.

luthien17

Aug 31, 2022
I'll add in the Scarlett encounter, where she was remembering the MC from the past - And she had photos of at least one encounter we have not seen yet in that memory box she checked before talking to him in her room.

View attachment 3007349

This tells me that the MC travels back in time at least once more, making more memories with some of the women from his past and now impacting the present.

I'm curious what other encounter(s) he had with Luna in this visit/these visits that we have not yet seen.

Cheers! :coffee:
I'm pretty sure that Asuka Langley's toy is the 2nd USB that Riley is looking for...

Reactions: fmsk1

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023

Same! I'm curious what other shenanigans our MC gets up to. I keep wondering if he fathered any of the girls (There are a few who are younger than 20, I believe).

Playing through the game again, I totally forgot that there was also MCs cousin missing.
Is this Darcy's mom, or did I miss something?

Reactions: Aibek

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Is this Darcy's mom, or did I miss something?
Nope, not Darcy's mom. Jenny's daughter, only been mentioned a few times and only pretty early in the game. Although the longer I think about it, the more I would question how Riley would be able to run around town without anyone recognizing her if it was her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: If Jenny had a daughter that was 18 a few years back when the incident happend, that would mean Jenny already had a daughter in 1999. So unless Jestur planned HUGE time travel shenanigans, it likely is a dead-ended story thread he forgot or something.
She was 8 years old at time of disappearance. So all my rambling doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Just ignore lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I'm curious why her mother was mortified to see us as well whereas everyone else seems super chill or doesn't recognise us.
Haven't played through that scene since it first came out so I might be misremembering. But, don't they point out how good her memory is when they meet in the diner. IIRC she doesn't have to write anything down. So, I think she has eidetic and/or photographic memory.

ryan_love

Feb 8, 2019
The code does count how many times the deviant mode is used (I think the max is 2, right now), but so far it's never been used as a condition.
huh, interesting. Guess I will keep in mind. I dont think I have used it either of the times because I skipped the Cindy scene and let Riley do her thing.

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Nope, not Darcy's mom. Jenny's daughter, only been mentioned a few times and only pretty early in the game. Although the longer I think about it, the more I would question how Riley would be able to run around town without anyone recognizing her if it was her.
Interesting, I entirely forgot this.
Lots of disappearances for such a small town. Makes me wonder if Darcy's mom's disappearance is related.
Riley isn't working alone, and maybe she has an off button for her crazy, letting her blend in better? :ROFLMAO:

I don't if anybody spotted this during the yoga scene but take a look at his feet
Toe socks! They appear a few times. :D

Reactions: Leewangma
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes