KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Too bad no luna or scarlet continuation in this update.. im dying to know what happened to them back in the past with the MC especially after luna's reaction and scarlet's photos. Can't sleep thinkin' about it. Are there any sewer tunnels around that may lead to a time machine, I'll jump right of it and go to the future to download the finished game.
I believe every episode has been alternating between Present and Past, so if the pattern is to be repeated we will be going back into the past this update.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Maybe my laptop is a piece of crap but some of sex scenes were laggy for me the new ones

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I had a few games upgrade to Ren'py 8.x and the animations all became super laggy on me, even ones that played fine in older versions. They had played fine in games released on v7.x's, this even though all the graphic-heavy games I played had to have the graphics settings all at their minimums for a few years now.

Luckily for me (although not for my wallet) my old computer that I'd been nursing along for almost 10 years (the graphics card was only about 6 years old, but still) chose last winter to let me know that it was not long for the world, so I decided to finally just get a new one, making sure I had a high-end card this time.

I'm pretty happy with the result, and the smooth Ren'py animations are just the tip of the iceberg.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
After playing this for the first time all I have to say is Skylar is my #1 Waifu. Also I know it wont make any sense in but would be funny as hell if this game pulls a Futurama and the MC ends up being his own biological father.
Ultimate bootstrap paradox

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes