Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I know they've known each other for awhile . While yes they did know each other to some degree through darci I wouldnt say they knew each other super well either since they went an whole year without hanging out cause of no Darci. Even if they did felt a bit quick for my taste but that's just me. I still like the character but nothing more than friends.
For me, it was the "Oh, SHIT! That girl liked me all along! What the hell have I been waiting for!" path, which I was all for.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Yeah, long live browser scripting. But what does he want with the data he logs?

zerofluence

May 6, 2020
Yeah, long live browser scripting. But what does he want with the data he logs?
Nothing is getting logged, we just started a week back on this project in hope of changing how we play VN Games. Being a developer and a player myself, I know the pain to distribute builds and downloading huge files on users end. We just tried something as a project and we are getting good response.

Reactions: Cruiser80

tramtoriana2

Oct 4, 2018
doest
The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YYMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs [Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) PIXELDRAIN /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip
does it work with unity? I get lag playing most of times unity engine games

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes