aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
After playing this for the first time all I have to say is Skylar is my #1 Waifu. Also I know it wont make any sense in but would be funny as hell if this game pulls a Futurama and the MC ends up being his own biological father.
  1. 90s Luna
  2. Darci
  3. Skylar
Sorry but this is the only objectively true top 3 :Kappa:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
  1. 90s Luna
  2. Darci
  3. Skylar
Sorry but this is the only objectively true top 3 :Kappa:
for me my list would be this
1. Skylar
2. Allyssa
3. Jenny
4. Tiffany
5. Darci ( nothing past friends)
6. Daphne
7. Jennette
8. 90's Scarlet
9. Krystal ( nothing past friends)
Characters like 90's Luna, Alice, and April I like but don't feel like we got enough scenes with them to know them well enough to put them on my list.

***The 2 I mentioned I wouldn't want to be more than their friends I still saw their content for the sake of content but no interests past that ***

Last edited:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Objectifying the women portrayed in these games is the main object of nearly every one of them that has a male MC and is not gay. Their looks; their personalities; their demeaners; their proclivities; all are rated as to being potential sex objects for your MC.
Wrong. The object of these games is to be a good man and treat your wife well. <3

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Objectifying the women portrayed in these games is the main object of nearly every one of them that has a male MC and is not gay. Their looks; their personalities; their demeaners; their proclivities; all are rated as to being potential sex objects for your MC.
Wrong. The object of these games is to be a good man and treat your wife well. <3
Yo are both wrong the objective is hand holding at night through a park. Then the end goal is nothing more than some kissing and cuddles. Anything beyond that is disgusting I think Joshy92 would agree with me

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
for me my list would be this
1. Skylar
2. Allyssa
3. Jenny
4. Tiffany
5. Darci ( nothing past friends)
6. Jennette
7. 90's Scarlet
8. Krystal ( nothing past friends)
Characters like 90's Luna, Alice, and April I like but don't feel like we got enough scenes with them to know them well enough to put them on my list.

***The 2 I mentioned I wouldn't want to be more than their friends I still saw their content for the sake of content but no interests past that ***
oof, no Daphne in there? What am I supposed to make of that? :oops: Surely there must be some space for ditzy blonde nympho, no?

Yo are both wrong the objective is hand holding at night through a park. Then the end goal is nothing more than some kissing and cuddles. Anything beyond that is disgusting I think Joshy92 would agree with me
To be completely honest, I'm mostly in it for the time travel plot and coming of age shit. I would still be happy even without all the lewd and romance stuff lol

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
oof, no Daphne in there? What am I supposed to make of that? :oops: Surely there must be some space for ditzy blonde nympho, no?

To be completely honest, I'm mostly in it for the time travel plot and coming of age shit. I would still be happy even without all the lewd and romance stuff lol
I forgot all about Daphne but I fixed it now :) And Same here id be happy without all the lewds as well hell some of the lewds come too easy for me personally but it's also to be expected with these games. So while I still wish some of lewds took longer /more build up cant complain since I do like seeing them haha.

Reactions: aereton

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
I get why people don't like Darci but like, i dunno man there's something about the combination of her being a Tomboy and being petite and her aggressive personality does it for me. (She's also fun to tease and that's cute as fuck) Easy wife material. Fucking her til the rooms stinks.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I get why people don't like Darci but like, i dunno man there's something about the combination of her being a Tomboy and being petite and her aggressive personality does it for me. (She's also fun to tease and that's cute as fuck) Easy wife material. Fucking her til the rooms stinks.
Honestly for me she is hard to rate when it comes to the LI in this game. On one hand I love her character she probaly is the best written character in the game for me. Honestly she is most likely my favorite characters as well cause of her dialogue however it becomes a different story when I think of her as a LI because I have no desire in making her a LI other than for the sake of seeing content.

When it came to what I didnt like about her one of the issues I had can be said about most of the girls in this game. But she was to forward for my liking when it came to sexual stuff but she felt like she was more forward than most for me but might of been cause she had more content idk. I do admit I wasn't a fan of her appearance in compared to others as well. At the end of the day I just wanted to be friends with her and nothing more not sure if it's that cause of how she was written or her appearance more or just a combo of the two. If I was interested in her beyond friendship she would be in my top 3 LI of this game for sure

Reactions: Nicorondo

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
I recently changed PCs and in the new one Ripples (and also any and all my Ren'Py games) are not working, with the game windows showing up completely blank, and a few seconds later the notification of "not responding" shows up.

Edit: Fixed it. Seems the fault was mine. I was playing a game with a agamepad, and it seems renpy recognized it and went into "gamepad mode" and it REALLY didn't like that.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I like Krystal the most. I also want to see more of Valerie and Riley. I like her even more now that she's bashed a guy's head in.
I dont know why I never wanted to be more than friends with Krystal . I think it's cause I wasnt expecting her to be easy for the MC to sleep with right away after Darci saying how she likes the MC. I think I kind of expected the MC to get to know her first so that might of turned me off from her. ( This was my thoughts before she flashed her ass to the MC in class.)

I want to see more Riley and I like her and scared of her haha. I know this is a long way from being a finished game but I kind of want a ending where you knock up Riley. It would be a perfect bad and happy ending since she is crazy AF.

Also with Riley's pineapple pizza obsession I think be perfect to include a lewd scene that involves pizza somehow haha.

Reactions: JosephH151

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Also with Riley's pineapple pizza obsession I think be perfect to include a lewd scene that involves pizza somehow haha.
So as long as Riley doesn't go overboard if she's going to subject the protagonist to a torture food session, especially if he mentions during that phone conversation last time with her that he finds pineapple pizza disgusting. Given her evident craziness, she'll definitely do that:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That'll be definitely traumatizing for our poor young lad! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I dont know why I never wanted to be more than friends with Krystal . I think it's cause I wasnt expecting her to be easy for the MC to sleep with right away after Darci saying how she likes the MC. I think I kind of expected the MC to get to know her first so that might of turned me off from her. ( This was my thoughts before she flashed her ass to the MC in class.)
They already know each other well. They've been friends for a long time, they hang out a lot, and they're both super close with Darci.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
They already know each other well. They've been friends for a long time, they hang out a lot, and they're both super close with Darci.
I know they've known each other for awhile . While yes they did know each other to some degree through darci I wouldnt say they knew each other super well either since they went an whole year without hanging out cause of no Darci. Even if they did felt a bit quick for my taste but that's just me. I still like the character but nothing more than friends.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes