Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't if anybody spotted this during the yoga scene but take a look at his feet
View attachment 3009104
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5-0-public-jestur.56110/post-9004012
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5-0-public-jestur.56110/post-10290410
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5-0-public-jestur.56110/post-9980975
https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-v0-5-0-public-jestur.56110/post-8855315
The list goes on...
They are regular socks but they look like toe socks because the mesh is so tight to the foot, or they just look like plain white feet. You are not the first to notice, it's not a joke, and it's funny when someone brings it up so I decided to embrace it and leave the socks in the game. :LOL:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Interesting, I entirely forgot this.
Lots of disappearances for such a small town. Makes me wonder if Darcy's mom's disappearance is related.
Riley isn't working alone, and maybe she has an off button for her crazy, letting her blend in better? :ROFLMAO:

Toe socks! They appear a few times. :D
it also bugs me how often 'toe socks' make an appearance on stockings in some games.

i mean, im sure that probably IS a thing for the hardcore feet ppl out there, but i've never seen it in the wild.

Reactions: Quetzzz

Cruiser80

Jan 9, 2020
it also bugs me how often 'toe socks' make an appearance on stockings in some games.

i mean, im sure that probably IS a thing for the hardcore feet ppl out there, but i've never seen it in the wild.
Are you a hardcore foot person? Because as someone who isn't, I can't say I've even noticed this.

Not throwing any shade. Just thought it was interesting this was bugging people.

EDIT: On reflection, now I've engaged in this discussion, I'll probably notice it too now. Thanks a lot! :'(

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Are you a hardcore foot person? Because as someone who isn't, I can't say I've even noticed this.

Not throwing any shade. Just thought it was interesting this was bugging people.

EDIT: On reflection, now I've engaged in this discussion, I'll probably notice it too now. Thanks a lot! :'(
Was kinda wondering the same thing, I rarely look at feet in an avn.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Idk how you notice toe socks. I'm more distracted by the huge foreheads sometimes.
Just chalk it up to graphical errors and you'll be fine

binaryfun

Apr 12, 2021

i mean, im sure that probably IS a thing for the hardcore feet ppl out there, but I've never seen it in the wild.
I used to wear them all the time when I was running longer distances (10+ miles) as they were great for preventing blisters & cuts between the toes. They were also fairly common in some yoga classes I took, the theory behind them being they allowed your toes to spread further than 'normal' socks, allowing you to root into the ground better when needed.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I think this was more or less explained. I believe at the diner she tells the MC that she never forgets a face (And she used the same excuse he did, suggesting she was thinking about that encounter.).
I recall her saying that, but maybe it's just me, but a horrified reaction would not be what I expect from an encounter like that. Puzzled and bewildered, perhaps, but her reaction makes me feel like he did something to wrong her in the past, and now she is mortified to see him again.

Maybe I'm just overthinking it...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I recall her saying that, but maybe it's just me, but a horrified reaction would not be what I expect from an encounter like that. Puzzled and bewildered, perhaps, but her reaction makes me feel like he did something to wrong her in the past, and now she is mortified to see him again.

I don't think you're overthinking it...

We know from the Scarlett scene the MC goes back in time again....I think something quite major happened...which involved her or she saw to give that reaction. We know...facts....we go back again due to the Scarlett photo's...but what is hapopening in those photo's are the only thing we know happens currently.

Reactions: KanyeT

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Progress_07.png

Hello, Patrons

I just wanted to post a quick update. I was trying to wait until we were in the testing/proofreading phase to make a post, but people keep asking about the update, so here it is. I'll make this a public post so everyone can see it.

Maybe 90% done with the Art on the last progress update wasn't the best estimation. I might have been 90% done with all the images and animation (and at the last 10% of the script), but most of the scene is jam-packed with animations and posing heavy images. So, it's been taking me longer than expected. Since the last progress update, I've done around 30 animations and 200 images. So, I've been working in top gear for the past few weeks!

Anyway, I wanted to make this short and get to the point. I'll have a more detailed progress update when I post the release dates. I have about 4-5 unique animations and maybe 20 renders left to do. So, I'm towards the end of the scene. Currently, there are about 1400 images, 161 animations, and 9500 lines of code done. We're almost there, guys.

Have a nice day, everyone!
-Jestur

Nov 12, 2020
View attachment 3010794

Hello, Patrons

I just wanted to post a quick update. I was trying to wait until we were in the testing/proofreading phase to make a post, but people keep asking about the update, so here it is. I'll make this a public post so everyone can see it.

Maybe 90% done with the Art on the last progress update wasn't the best estimation. I might have been 90% done with all the images and animation (and at the last 10% of the script), but most of the scene is jam-packed with animations and posing heavy images. So, it's been taking me longer than expected. Since the last progress update, I've done around 30 animations and 200 images. So, I've been working in top gear for the past few weeks!

Anyway, I wanted to make this short and get to the point. I'll have a more detailed progress update when I post the release dates. I have about 4-5 unique animations and maybe 20 renders left to do. So, I'm towards the end of the scene. Currently, there are about 1400 images, 161 animations, and 9500 lines of code done. We're almost there, guys.

Have a nice day, everyone!
-Jestur
Next week then in the best case scenario

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018

Most likely yes, however let's not brush over the fact that Luna was introduced in the Diner as someone with esoteric beliefs alongside her skill of facial recognition. She might just take it as a bad omen or something along those lines. But yeah, just from a logical standpoint, it would be kind of a waste to have only two time travels in a story such as this. We'll definitely revisit 1999 again.

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021
I don't understand, this new Update will have 200 or 1400 new renders, or 1400 is the total that the entire game will have. Because if you only have 200 new renderings after so many months, I'd better wait for R.R Martin to finish his book saga and then I'll be back.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Most likely yes, however let's not brush over the fact that Luna was introduced in the Diner as someone with esoteric beliefs alongside her skill of facial recognition. She might just take it as a bad omen or something along those lines. But yeah, just from a logical standpoint, it would be kind of a waste to have only two time travels in a story such as this. We'll definitely revisit 1999 again.
I'm kinda hoping we're gonna visit other times too ... just because the first device had a 20-year sync, doesn't mean the next one will.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't understand, this new Update will have 200 or 1400 new renders, or 1400 is the total that the entire game will have. Because if you only have 200 new renderings after so many months, I'd better wait for R.R Martin to finish his book saga and then I'll be back.
Quoting from the post above:

"Since the last progress update, I've done around 30 animations and 200 images."

And I believe that was from 90% to 98%, so pretty sure the "about 1400 renders / 161 animations" is just this update.

Dec 2, 2020
Too bad no luna or scarlet continuation in this update.. im dying to know what happened to them back in the past with the MC especially after luna's reaction and scarlet's photos. Can't sleep thinkin' about it. Are there any sewer tunnels around that may lead to a time machine, I'll jump right of it and go to the future to download the finished game.

shucia

Jan 3, 2019
Too bad no luna or scarlet continuation in this update.. im dying to know what happened to them back in the past with the MC especially after luna's reaction and scarlet's photos. Can't sleep thinkin' about it. Are there any sewer tunnels around that may lead to a time machine, I'll jump right of it and go to the future to download the finished game.
I can related with this, both Luna and Scarlet also my favorite together with Tiffany, for me all the milfs looks way much better than their daughters respectively, even Jackie are more attractive to me than hideous Darcie :LOL: ( no hard feelings to Darci fans but she is just the worst character in this game both appearance and personality maybe cuz im not a fan of vulgar girl like her ), i'm fine with Jessica content tho and on top of it the continuation of the plot as thats the most important aspect of this VN imo.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes