DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I'm looking forward to the next update and will subscribe via SubscribeStar when it happens. I rather hate the long times between updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jestur

Darthcrop

Feb 10, 2022
The update is almost done. I'm on the last scene and 2/3rds of the way done with it.
I wanted to make these intimate scenes really good in this update, so they're longer than usual, and the last h-scene is a two-parter. More sexy time for everyone. :BootyTime:
There are already like 160 animations and almost 1400 renders done.
Let me cook.

I'm not a dev that puts out an update with 300 renders and a couple of animations every 3 months, which is totally fine. It's just not what I do. I like longer updates. Don't worry, it's coming, and it's a fire update.
Love your game man

• Red Heart

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
The update is almost done. I'm on the last scene and 2/3rds of the way done with it.
I wanted to make these intimate scenes really good in this update, so they're longer than usual, and the last h-scene is a two-parter. More sexy time for everyone. :BootyTime:
Let me cook.

I'm not a dev that puts out an update with 300 renders and a couple of animations every 3 months, which is totally fine. It's just not what I do. I like longer updates. Don't worry, it's coming, and it's a fire update.
Thy lord bless this man/lass

Thank you so much :)

• Red Heart

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
Let me cook.

Best thing about Ripples is the story and characters are soooo good, I can easily spend days and days replaying it, trying different choices, analysing the dialogue for the minutest clues, crushing and fantasising over just about every female character (even the bitchy and/or certifiable ones), while waiting for the update.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if I'm still getting gloriously lost in the weeds when the update arrives.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
Guess it's time for a pre-update replay then. Hope I'm not starting too early I need content ahh :HideThePain:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The struggle is real. I haven’t even played 0.5 yet.

Decided to wait a couple of months back since 0.6 seemed to be reasonably close.

Let me tell you, two months feels like an eternity :HideThePain:

Reactions: aereton

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I want to replay 5 at least, but I might wait until after I actually play 6 ... I'm REALLY stuck on the absent Skylar part, and need that resolved before I'm ready for a replay.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
I want to replay 5 at least, but I might wait until after I actually play 6 ... I'm REALLY stuck on the absent Skylar part, and need that resolved before I'm ready for a replay.
I'm optimistic it'll be out before the end of next month going by Jestur's updates. I'll replay it when it drops so I can savor it fully.

aereton

Digital Hedonist Games
Game Developer
Mar 9, 2018
to be honest, even though she's the best one in the roster imo, I'm even more interested in the seriousness of her possibly getting abducted? than her return itself. I bet our time travelling friend hid her for protection or something

Reactions: Elhemeer

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
to be honest, even though she's the best one in the roster imo, I'm even more interested in the seriousness of her possibly getting abducted? than her return itself. I bet our time travelling friend hid her for protection or something
I agree. As much as I want to rekindle the romance, it's her story I'm jonesing for.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes