V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
I really never understood this "hero" thing. It's like a dev was evil or something, even when the game is being released for free to everyone.

I also want to play, but c'mon guys.
A hero isn't just someone who fights evil, a hero is someone who does an act of kindness or good deed. Good deeds can be done without there needing to be evil.

Reactions: Cruiser80

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I really never understood this "hero" thing. It's like a dev was evil or something, even when the game is being released for free to everyone.

I also want to play, but c'mon guys.
Yea, calling a pirate a hero is accurate only when the game publisher is a big company that's pricing it unfairly. It makes sense that while one begs a random stranger to both part with their own money and steal from the small independent developer for others' benefit, one would use words complimentary as possible, even if vacuous.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
[RIPPLES EP6] - Ace/Joker Tier Release

It's time!
Episode 6 is now available for Joker and Ace Tier Patrons.

Changelog:
  • 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations
  • 10,000+ New Lines of Code
  • 38 New Music Tracks
  • 106 New Sound Effects
  • 7 New Gallery Scenes
  • Music Player Added To Phone (Thanks Thor's Hamster)
  • New Gallery for Hidden Renders (Thanks Thor's Hamster)
  • Several Code and Render Fixes
  • Renpy Updated from 8.0.1 to 8.1.3
  • CPU usage down 50%, GPU down by 20% during video playback.
  • Many other small things.
Release Dates:
  • - Ace Tier - November 6th, 2023
  • - King Tier - November 10th, 2023
  • - Queen Tier - November 14th, 2023
  • - Jack Tier - November 18th, 2023
  • - Public - November 22th, 2023

RipplesEp6_Release.png

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
22nd for me unless we get a hero. While I do believe in supporting devs i'm also cheap if there is going to be a public release anyways.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK so I need to prioritize my games list, so what is the deal with the upcoming update, where are we, in the past or present?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
OK so I need to prioritize my games list, so what is the deal with the upcoming update, where are we, in the past or present?
it ended in the present. But I suspect we are going to go back into the past in this episode. The question for me is it going to be like 1/2 of the episode or ends after we go back to the past. If my guess is right that is. Cause I recall Darci wanted to check out the power plant or w/e.

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes