SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I have a genuine question about something off-topic.
What's the purpose of the "Game Requests" thread for updates? Does this mean mean no matter how many +1 something gets, it won't be there unless someone leaks it? Is it just there as a reminder then for someone to see it and upload stuff if they have access?
I see most leaked links in the game threads rather than there so I was just curious.
Pretty much spot on, the only thing I'd add is commenting +1 can also put the thread to the top of the page for someone else to check out. Therefore increasing the threads exposure and likely-hood of getting updated.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
It depends, people sometimes won't post the links public, but report and it takes a while, and sometimes people just don't leak for respect of the dev. There are a number of reasons why some games leak instantly, some take a few days, some just don't till later on.

The real reason is because "someone" has NOT leaked it, that's it.
That defies human nature. Everyone wants to be the "Hero" but for some reason this game is an exception. Haha. Anyway, the public update won't come for weeks, folks. Keep waiting..... Kinda strange.

• Angry
Reactions: crustlord12

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I have a genuine question about something off-topic.
What's the purpose of the "Game Requests" thread for updates? Does this mean mean no matter how many +1 something gets, it won't be there unless someone leaks it? Is it just there as a reminder then for someone to see it and upload stuff if they have access?
I see most leaked links in the game threads rather than there so I was just curious.
It kind of is, sometimes people don't check these threads, and it's a general call to everyone if they have it might share it, that kind of thing, and basically you don't have every game thread with tons of people going, hero, update, where is the hero! Just to keep the spam from the game threads. I mean it still happens.

Reactions: Iamthegoldengod

Wei233

Nov 6, 2023
Jestur is a good developer, who always communicates with his supporters. Compared to most developers on Portron , Jestur gives high quality animation and doesn't keep public waiting too long. I always like to support him. But to my financial circumstances, i can't always support with a highest peer. That's why we need a hero:)

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Changelog:
  • 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations
  • 10,000+ New Lines of Code
  • 38 New Music Tracks
  • 106 New Sound Effects
  • 7 New Gallery Scenes
  • Music Player Added To Phone
  • New Gallery for Hidden Renders
  • Several Code and Render Fixes
  • Renpy Updated from 8.0.1 to 8.1.3
  • CPU usage down 50%, GPU down by 20% during video playback.
  • Many other small things
That's a lot of new crap. If you contribute $50 a month you get to download it today. $20/month you get to download it on Friday. $10/month, you can download it NEXT TUESDAY. If you donate $5/month, you might as well wait for the public release on the 22nd.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Changelog:
  • 1405 New Images
  • 177 New Animations
  • 10,000+ New Lines of Code
  • 38 New Music Tracks
  • 106 New Sound Effects
  • 7 New Gallery Scenes
  • Music Player Added To Phone
  • New Gallery for Hidden Renders
  • Several Code and Render Fixes
  • Renpy Updated from 8.0.1 to 8.1.3
  • CPU usage down 50%, GPU down by 20% during video playback.
  • Many other small things
That's a lot of new crap. If you contribute $50 a month you get to download it today. $20/month you get to download it on Friday. $10/month, you can download it NEXT TUESDAY. If you donate $5/month, you might as well wait for the public release on the 22nd.
Is this one of those games that never leaks? Or is there a chance I can be cheapskate, and still play this soon? :p

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
I have a scene/storry question:
In an older version (4.1) there was a sex scene with Skylar riding you (first time I think) after a car trip or something.
Then I played a newer version some months later and I couldnt access that scene anymore. Nor could I find it after unlocking the gallery. Did they remove it? Would be weird, I think I'm doing something wrong...

Also: We need a hero <3

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
In an older version (4.1) there was a sex scene with Skylar riding you (first time I think) after a car trip or something.
Then I played a newer version some months later and I couldnt access that scene anymore. Nor could I find it after unlocking the gallery. Did they remove it? Would be weird, I think I'm doing something wrong...

It was removed, yes.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

There isn't anymore because chapter 1 has been remastered

Reactions: JosephH151
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes