quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
That's awkward, with the choice of who to pick so far back. Two saves from there is a lot of replaying.
I'll keep playing my path with Jessica. I believe once she fully embraces being with the MC she'll enjoy having Skylar join in. If not, later I can come back and play a Skylar path.

(and there are ways of seeing both without replaying from the choice)

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
You need 2 saves to see all the scenes

Skylar scenes if you risked relationship with Jessica

Jessica scenes if you didn't risk relationship and "rejected" Skylar
damn, i guess the branching has finally begun (to my knowledge at least)

i hope Lightman will end up adding a mod to see all scenes in one playthrough for the walkthrough ppl

Reactions: notBatman747

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
I don't really see the benefit of adding mutually exclusive scenes
Most common excuse is for "replay value", but really there is no benefit. It's a net negative move. Some players will just choose not to see some of the content, thus making it a wasted effort for the dev. Other players will use mods or URM to see all paths on a single playthrough(my preference). Bottom line is it's just wasted effort for the dev and/or the players, and is generally just a bad idea altogether.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
the speed of leak is no joke... kind of feel bad for Jestur, but I guess it's bound to happen when an AVN becomes high-quality famous. Eternum also got leaked on the first release day.
Still relatively slower compared to Eternum, where the past 2 updates got leaked within 3-4 hours after release on the highest Patreon tier.

• Wow
Reactions: NeoEros
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes