number361

Dec 2, 2018
Without any spoilers guys, do we have any new Darcy content? Otherwise I'll just wait for the next major release.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Wow, talking shit about people while spoiling? Talk about idiocy.

Anyway, yea Gallery unlock doesn't work. I wanna play normally too but I need sleep. Was hoping to just see scenes before i sleep. Sad.

Reactions: Rhaegar Targaryen

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to manually manipulate the affaction and lust of the ladies in the game?

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Whenever a game makes branching paths I lose a lot of motivation to play and just get a gallery mod/save, just the feeling of missing out on something or knowing the dev has chosen to waste time making multiple paths instead of 1 is a downer.
Having to replay the whole game after a version update because you've broken the saves can be enough for me to drop a game, let alone having to play on different routes

Sep 12, 2023
Does it really count as incest if you fuck your aunt or mom and knock her up before you're born? :unsure: Technically they are not your mom/aunt yet so why would it need a patch? Unlike actual incest as a perceived real life social problem (it really isn't no more than homosexuality ever was) it's not like time-traveling perves that prefer fucking younger versions of their family while trying to be their own dad are as well.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2023
Great start! Plenty of content and a good cliffhanger.

Also, despite the apparent similarities to ICCreations' new game, I get the feeling this will be a lot easier to follow.
Thankfully the difference is ICC wasted everyone's time and abandoned theirs (it was also a sandbox irrc) while this one is still here.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes