Nov 6, 2023
Played through the update last night, really great stuff. Anybody have any idea how I'd update the gallery unlocker? I want to see the Jessica scenes but I don't want to go back and play through the whole thing again

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Played through the update last night, really great stuff. Anybody have any idea how I'd update the gallery unlocker? I want to see the Jessica scenes but I don't want to go back and play through the whole thing again
I can give you a save where I prioritized Jessica's relationship over Skylar if that helps. Should load at the end of Episode 5.

Reactions: HanBoston

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
Main focus are Skylar, Riley and Jessica ( if you didn't risk the relationship with her not choosing Skylar )
I had a feeling choosing Jessica would pay off.

Eagerly awaiting the public release! Only 2 weeks to go.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
here's a gallery unlocker, guessing it will work for future updates as well
Or use the universal gallery unlocker, or can just open the "game folder" and check out the animations :whistle:

crustlord12

Jun 24, 2020
Well Jestur is the owner of this this thread.... If i remember from the last update... you're not gonna get a hero. :ROFLMAO: :cry: that shit will be deleted before anyone sees it. He'll probably allow it to be here before the public release like last time, but you'll have to wait a week or so.
Thread owners don't get to override mods. If someone reported the new update to the mods, it would be added regardless.
Well the F95 mods won't allow it. It seems this game is protected from "early release"

We'll have to wait....
This is false. Nobody who has access has chosen to leak it, likely due to respect for Jestur.
Well i can only specuatlate but Carbdis doesn't care. But Jestrur does. How else to explain why the game hasn't been uploaded by now? Most of the popular games are released hours from release.... but this hasn't.
Again, this is false. Caribdis has actually messaged the highest tiered supporters before, asking them not to leak his game. This was mentioned around the 0.3 or 0.4 release of Eternum.
That defies human nature. Everyone wants to be the "Hero" but for some reason this game is an exception. Haha. Anyway, the public update won't come for weeks, folks. Keep waiting..... Kinda strange.
It doesn't defy human nature, I have both leaked games from creators I lost respect for and I have chosen to not leak games, like Ripples, because I believe the dev deserves the respect. The only way this game is an exception from many others on this site is that the dev is communicative and it's a high quality game with a lot of care put into it

Last edited:

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
I found out that saving before the last scene of the previous update helps. If I use a save that's on the last scene, the game crashes. I forgot this time and had to create my main save from scratch... Not good.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I found out that saving before the last scene of the previous update helps. If I use a save that's on the last scene, the game crashes. I forgot this time and had to create my main save from scratch... Not good.
That's interesting. I had no issues with any of my saves, and I expected to.
My old machine died in the summer, and I had been lazy about my backups for a while before that, so I lost all my saves. When I replayed Ripples in July, I used the mod, and all my saves are from the modded version. Playing last night, I expected to have to do a quick playthrough to get up to current unmodded content. Every save worked just fine even the one at the veeery end of chapter 5.

JosephH151

Apr 25, 2023
That's interesting. I had no issues with any of my saves, and I expected to.
My old machine died in the summer, and I had been lazy about my backups for a while before that, so I lost all my saves. When I replayed Ripples in July, I used the mod, and all my saves are from the modded version. Playing last night, I expected to have to do a quick playthrough to get up to current unmodded content. Every save worked just fine even the one at the veeery end of chapter 5.
Interesting. I think this update is the first time Ripples uses the newest version of RenPy. I've only had these particular issues with VNs running on that version. So I strongly believe it's a RenPy bug(?) or something, and not an issue with the games alone.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
Let me reiterate for a second and remind everyone that you don't necessarily want to be the first "customer" per se'. Everyone wants to be the first when it comes to a new Corvette or Mustang or when the 3 dimensional TV comes out, people always want to be the first. Well, even though that Jestur claims that adequate testing has been done, I guarantee that someone has already went down Alice's rabbit hole and ended up in EXCEPTION land. Its always best to get all of those things fixed before playing because it really screws up the story and the VIBE. So be patient, "Patience is the key to paradise" - Turkish proverb.

Jan 12, 2022
To see all update scenes yes
Wait, so you have to pick between Skylar and Jessica, and get a different scene depending on who you chose? There's no way to get both? Maybe I'm misremembering, but this feels like a first for this game. Well, I guess there was last episode with Shelby, but that was different.

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Wait, so you have to pick between Skylar and Jessica, and get a different scene depending on who you chose? There's no way to get both? Maybe I'm misremembering, but this feels like a first for this game. Well, I guess there was last episode with Shelby, but that was different.
You need 2 saves to see all the scenes

Skylar scenes if you risked relationship with Jessica

Jessica scenes if you didn't risk relationship and "rejected" Skylar

FunkYou2

Sep 15, 2020
Jestur felt that the relationship was moving too quickly, so for the remaster he removed that scene.

First instinct was that it should have been kept, but on replaying I like the pacing.
Makes sense I guess. But that also means this scene will likley not come back exactly the same since the scenerie would be hard to fit, right? I mean the sky etc.
Gotta keep this old version then :eek:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JosephH151
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes