ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
For sure only reason I dont turn the other girls down is for content. Only one that comes close to Skylar for me is either Alyssa or Jenny
Isn't Jenny is like the Mother of the Mc or something? Yeah, that is not for me :LOL: . But I agree on Alyssa , she is one of the Redhead twin right ? the Shy one, Wel,, she was not that shy in the latest episode if I rember right .
I want a Threesome with her and her sister, whose name I don't remember :devilish: :LOL:

You'll love this update then ;)

SkylAr*
Can I spank her ass again ?:devilish::giggle:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Isn't Jenny is like the Mother of the Mc or something? Yeah, that is not for me :LOL: . But I agree on Alyssa , she is one of the Redhead twin right ? the Shy one, Wel,, she was not that shy in the latest episode if I rember right .
I want a Threesome with her and her sister, whose name I don't remember :devilish: :LOL:

Can I spank her ass again ?:devilish::giggle:
She is the aunt that died somehow so you only see in her in the past. Usually I dont care for those type of relationships either but her character is well done. So it's easy for me to overlook and forget about that in the moment when I the character is good and not just a incest LI. Tho technically is it since you arent born yet in the past lol.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She is the aunt that died somehow so you only see in her in the past. Usually I dont care for those type of relationships either but her character is well done. So it's easy for me to overlook and forget about that in the moment when I the character is good and not just a incest LI. Tho technically is it since you arent born yet in the past lol.
She looks Really hot in the past I give her that, (y). but it also give me very heavy Back to the Future, vibe, except Marty actually makes a move on her " mother " :ROFLMAO:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yea, calling a pirate a hero is accurate only when the game publisher is a big company that's pricing it unfairly. It makes sense that while one begs a random stranger to both part with their own money and steal from the small independent developer for others' benefit, one would use words complimentary as possible, even if vacuous.
That's my point, and I get it this is a piracy forum, and I'll probably play it if it comes out earlier, I just think the "hero" thing is a bit uncalled imo.

Please no spoilers sir :WutFace:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well Jestur is the owner of this this thread.... If i remember from the last update... you're not gonna get a hero. :ROFLMAO: :cry: that shit will be deleted before anyone sees it. He'll probably allow it to be here before the public release like last time, but you'll have to wait a week or so.

• Angry
Reactions: crustlord12

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm more hyped for this than I've been for any AAA game this year.
Honestly these days I get more hyped about alot of AVN updates than AAA

Well Jestur is the owner of this this thread.... If i remember from the last update... you're not gonna get a hero. :ROFLMAO: :cry: that shit will be deleted before anyone sees it. He'll probably allow it to be here before the public release like last time, but you'll have to wait a week or so.
So you are saying if one does appear we need to be watching this thread like a hawk to get the link. Just kidding of course sorta while it sucks to wait and I may sub once it goes to a lower tier but im happy enough to wait for public as im sure I have lots of other games to play in between.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Infidel

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
So you are saying if one does appear we need to be watching this thread like a hawk to get the link. Just kidding of course sorta while it sucks to wait and I may sub once it goes to a lower tier but im happy enough to wait for public as im sure I have lots of other games to play in between.
Well the F95 mods won't allow it. It seems this game is protected from "early release"

We'll have to wait....

• Angry

Nazsmith

Mar 15, 2021
not true. eternum got leaked and caribdis is also owner. just need a hero

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
not true. eternum got leaked and caribdis is also owner. just need a hero
Well i can only specuatlate but Carbdis doesn't care. But Jestrur does. How else to explain why the game hasn't been uploaded by now? Most of the popular games are released hours from release.... but this hasn't.

• Angry

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well i can only specuatlate but Carbdis doesn't care. But Jestrur does. How else to explain why the game hasn't been uploaded by now? Most of the popular games are released hours from release.... but this hasn't.
It depends, people sometimes won't post the links public, but report and it takes a while, and sometimes people just don't leak for respect of the dev. There are a number of reasons why some games leak instantly, some take a few days, some just don't till later on.

The real reason is because "someone" has NOT leaked it, that's it.

Needvdate

Oct 16, 2017
Not true, Jestur's game is not as popular as Eternum therefore it make sense why it hasn't leaked yet. WE just need a hero!

Jun 16, 2023
The real reason is because "someone" has NOT leaked it, that's it.
I have a genuine question about something off-topic.
What's the purpose of the "Game Requests" thread for updates? Does this mean mean no matter how many +1 something gets, it won't be there unless someone leaks it? Is it just there as a reminder then for someone to see it and upload stuff if they have access?
I see most leaked links in the game threads rather than there so I was just curious.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes