SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Honestly, Jessica is the most pointless character in terms of picking between her or Skylar.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Their loss. And their morons too because of it.
I don't think they're morons for not liking her tattoos. Everyone has their own taste. I love her sleeves, myself, but if she started tattooing her eyes or doing crazy body modifications...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...then I'd probably react the same way that the haters of her tattoos do. Well... maybe not crying like a little bitch about it, but I'd be unhappy.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think they're morons for not liking her tattoos. Everyone has their own taste. I love her sleeves, myself, but if she started tattooing her eyes or doing crazy body modifications...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...then I'd probably react the same way that the haters of her tattoos do. Well... maybe not crying like a little bitch about it, but I'd be unhappy.
Fair. But still we knew she had tats to begin with. So what if she added sleaves to her, which look great by the way. Now if she start to go over the top and go full body? Then yeah, I would have an issue.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Fair. But still we knew she had tats to begin with. So what if she added sleaves to her, which look great by the way. Now if she start to go over the top and go full body? Then yeah, I would have an issue.
Sure, there was definitely an overreaction from some folks here about it. So much so that they restarted the game to avoid her. I'm just saying that I don't think it makes them morons for not liking the changes.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Here is the associated dev log (Jan 12, 2024):

Hello Patrons!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and New Year. Let's all hope 2024 is a great year. I had a good holiday myself and looking forward to 2024. Here in the midwest of the US, we are expecting a winter storm today with blizzard conditions so it's going to be interesting the next couple of days. Winds are supposed to reach 50+ MPH. I hope I don't lose power or anything like that.
On to the Ripples side of things. I have been working away the past month after taking a little break for moving and other things, after the release of ep6. First I spent some time working on the dialogue, script, and coding. So I have a bunch of that finished and out of the way. Next, I moved on to modding/porting maps and items I needed for ep7. I have some really cool environments in the next update. Next, I started setting up all those new maps in Honey Select, setting up the lighting, and getting the scenes ready to start doing renders. Then I got to work. I have a little over 220 renders right now and 7 animations already done.
The characters will be on quite the adventure in the update and there will be a lot of story progression. Something that's been slacking a little in the last update. Which was more of a character-building/progressing update. But don't worry, there will still be a lot of character progression in the next update, and nice spicy scenes! I'll have more details in the upcoming dev updates. Have a great weekend, everyone!
-Jestur

We are 220 renders (and 7 animations) into the next dev cycle!

Cheers!! :coffee:

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes