Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The Jessica path will take longer to match the romantic tone and emotions that the current Skylar choice would but,
I've yet to play Jessica's path gonna play it when I replay the game come the next update but I hope you are right. Cause as of right now Skylar's date is the most romantic date ive seen in any AVN.

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
If you could go back to 1980 and wouldn't buy Apple, Microsoft and Disney stock (for starters) you're just dumb.
Apple went public in December 1980, so that would be technically possible, but MS went public only in 1986. Nitpicking about the dates aside, how exactly would you buy shares if you were transported into 1980? You would be basically an undocumented immigrant with no documents, no relatives. What would you deposit into your bank account? Cash? You would need $100 bills old enough to be legal tender in 1980. How would you gain access to your investments in 2024? In 1980 some guy went into the bank with a bag of cash, convinced the manager to open an account, convinced an investment broker to buy some stock and disappeared. Do you write a PoA, put it into a vault cell and prepay it for 50 years? If I were asked to perform a transaction allowed by a PoA written by Mr Deez Nuts 44 years ago I would first want to get into contact with said Mr Deez Nuts to make sure he's not dead.

Reactions: Takkatakka

QWareZ

Jul 23, 2017
Honestly I think you're kinda falling into the trap of expecting the MC to act like you would act and have perfect reasoning in the face of a chance to save his dad and aunt. Most people don't act with perfect reasoning when it comes to extraordinary circumstances and especially when it comes to loved ones.I don't disagree with much of what you're saying but there are plenty of people who would throw caution and other lives to the wind if it meant saving someone they loved. And also, it wouldn't be much of a time travel story if he didn't change things either on accident or on purpose.
I will admit that you might be partially correct - even after all those years I still expect people to act rationally... And I'm aware that I'm in the minority on this. Still, I would have expected/appreciated a bit more caution, a bit more restraint (even if it would fail).

And I suppose it would have been more palatable for me if I, as a player, had more agency (or illusion of thereof) during that segment. Something like in the cafe, when you have the choice to leave or to stay and if you decide to leave, the waitress will make you stay anyway.

Or maybe I take time travel way too seriously.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I will admit that you might be partially correct - even after all those years I still expect people to act rationally... And I'm aware that I'm in the minority on this. Still, I would have expected/appreciated a bit more caution, a bit more restraint (even if it would fail).

And I suppose it would have been more palatable for me if I, as a player, had more agency (or illusion of thereof) during that segment. Something like in the cafe, when you have the choice to leave or to stay and if you decide to leave, the waitress will make you stay anyway.

Or maybe I take time travel way too seriously.
Think of it that way.

He did that for purposes of his character AND for purposes of the story.
If he had not taken dumb risks the story plainly would not have worked as it did so far.

For instance in the cafe he met Skylars Mom and that is why she 20 years later in the chapter before this one "rescued" Skylar.

If he had not snooped around in the facility he would not have had the chance to really pound the boss lady. That alone later down the line might have opened up more content in the story as apparently MC left her satisfied but yearning for more ...

You personally might have completed that mission with more patience, caution and ... grace(?).
But you would not even be in this situation to begin with.
Remember that MC has gotten into this situation because his curiosity WAY exceeded his caution.

Basically MC is "dumb" on purpose.

Reactions: Walter Victor

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
And I suppose it would have been more palatable for me if I, as a player, had more agency (or illusion of thereof) during that segment.
Just feel the need to mention that most people on this site absolutely *hate* false choices like that. People get very vocal and angry about games putting choices in that have the same result for both options. If the choice doesn't affect the plot in a meaningful way, might as well just leave that choice out entirely. It's especially egregious if the choice *seems* like it'll have a major impact on the plot, but then doesn't.

Reactions: Don Sucio

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Jestur
Was just doing a fresh playthrough, and noticed that at the end of episode 3(e3s18.rpy), you left out a stop hvoice line after passing by Tiffany's room. Causes the moans to continue looping until almost halfway through episode 4.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
This update finally got to the top of my queue, but instead of playing Episode 6, I ended up going back to end-of-ep saves to fill in the brand new "hidden renders" gallery. :LOL:

It sucks, sometimes, to be a completionist, and I couldn't just let those stay hidden! I looked up and it was suddenly 6am. What the actual fuck! o_O

On a positive note, the trigger during the Ep 5 photoshoot is working now. It wasn't in the Ep 5 build that I had - you could see it, but it wouldn't react and trigger the image. On another positive note, I went through all of the scenes again and got to appreciate how fun they were and how well composed.

jurekrpa

Sep 25, 2023
1705254826309.png Do you guys have any idea how to unlock this 2 scenes? I played game with walkthrough and those 2 scenes are disabled after i finished last episode.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Just out of curiosity, I had a look at the walkthrough and found this:

1705257078702.png

Without playing all again, is the dead of Daphne somehow explained?

Or is this a nasty joke from the dev to get rid of a LI if the chosen name is to crazy?

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes