ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
hidden scene locations plz
Just search the thread - they're all revealed in a single, updated post. Also, if you click on the gallery spot of a hidden item it gives you a clue to where you'll find it. Most are pretty good - only ran into a couple that were difficult (you can't really see the one at the end of Ep 5 without knowing exactly where to look - it blends into the background too well).

Reemisms

Oct 5, 2021
What is the usual dev cycle between versions? Does Jestur release every 3-4 months and are they full episodes or are they broken up? I just recently found this game and binged all 6 episodes in 2 days. Just wondering about how long I need to wait for episode 7?
As a side note and *Just my personal opinion* I was a massive Skylar fan until she showed up with "sleeves" A tasteful tattoo or 2 like the butterfly on her back and even the moons cycles rib pieces really added another level to her character. Now when I see her though I think WWE The Rock and Randy Orton...which if you're into that more power to you but not something I would associate with someone I'd want to get with. I actually found myself going back to the beginning and distancing myself from her character. Leaning more towards Shelby and Jessica. I just hope on one of your time travel trips you are able to drop yourself a note into that safe telling her to leave off the ink work.

Reactions: KanyeT

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Hey guys, I updated my Hidden Render guide. I choose to remove the screenshots for each render since Jestur added a dedicated gallery for Hidden Renders. So all the fat has been trimmed for this guide from here on out. I could add the source images if you'd guy would like. Hope you guys enjoyed this update as much as I did!! Enjoy!
Were there specific route conditions that had to be met for the first Ep6 hidden render? I've got 8 variants going, tried all three responses to Jessica's hairdo, and still can't find the damn thing. I checked and my download agrees to the versioning in the OP. Have the Lightman Mod and patch in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looked in the same spot and in different spots throughout the scene with no luck. Any suggestions? A thread search on "snowflake" and "hidden" didn't provide any additional answers.

EDIT: The second one didn't show up either. Something not working right in my version/combination of elements. It's odd because I was able to use old save points to get the Ep 3-5 hiddens.

Last edited:

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Were there specific route conditions that had to be met for the first Ep6 hidden render? I've got 8 variants going, tried all three responses to Jessica's hairdo, and still can't find the damn thing. I checked and my download agrees to the versioning in the OP. Have the Lightman Mod and patch in.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looked in the same spot and in different spots throughout the scene with no luck. Any suggestions? A thread search on "snowflake" and "hidden" didn't provide any additional answers.

EDIT: The second one didn't show up either. Something not working right in my version/combination of elements. It's odd because I was able to use old save points to get the Ep 3-5 hiddens.
I'm following the "harem" route in these screenshots. Though, I'm not aware of specific route conditions to get the prompts to show up. I will say that after seeing that Jestur adding a gallery for hidden renders. I opted to restart the game from the beginning to get them to appear as 'unlocked". I won't say this will fix your specific issue though. Do you play your game modded perhaps?

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I'm following the "harem" route in these screenshots. Though, I'm not aware of specific route conditions to get the prompts to show up. I will say that after seeing that Jestur adding a gallery for hidden renders. I opted to restart the game from the beginning to get them to appear as 'unlocked". I won't say this will fix your specific issue though. Do you play your game modded perhaps?
I have it modded, and I went back to episode end saves to open the prior episode hidden items - they worked just fine. I've since gotten to the third hidden render for Ep6 - the trigger for it was there and worked just fine. At this point, it's the first two that are missing. Looked for it in different places, at different dialogue points in the spot where it was supposed to be, and nada.

There was an inconsistency in Ep5 where the fourth hidden render wouldn't trigger, despite the pineapple being where it was expected. I'd guess something in the mod is causing the inconsistency - nothing that triggers an error, but something that fouls up the hidden render scheme. I thought I saw someone else mentioning having trouble and also using the mod, another reason that is my leading culprit.

As for routes, I have full harem plays going on with variations on the Skylar/Jessica paths, Shelby/Daphne variations, and dom/sub variations (eight in all right now).

I don't want to redownload a 7.1Gb file and clean slate things, but I did reinstall the WT just to see what would happen (that's when I got the third one, but still couldn't trigger the other two, going back as far as doing a speedrun from the end of Ep4). After my playthrough, I may just save off what I've done, do an unpack of the zip off of my external and speed from the end of 4 or 5 again to see what happens. I could always cheat and unlock, but I'm not the biggest fan of that.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I have it modded, and I went back to episode end saves to open the prior episode hidden items - they worked just fine. I've since gotten to the third hidden render for Ep6 - the trigger for it was there and worked just fine. At this point, it's the first two that are missing. Looked for it in different places, at different dialogue points in the spot where it was supposed to be, and nada.

There was an inconsistency in Ep5 where the fourth hidden render wouldn't trigger, despite the pineapple being where it was expected. I'd guess something in the mod is causing the inconsistency - nothing that triggers an error, but something that fouls up the hidden render scheme. I thought I saw someone else mentioning having trouble and also using the mod, another reason that is my leading culprit.

As for routes, I have full harem plays going on with variations on the Skylar/Jessica paths, Shelby/Daphne variations, and dom/sub variations (eight in all right now).

I don't want to redownload a 7.1Gb file and clean slate things, but I did reinstall the WT just to see what would happen (that's when I got the third one, but still couldn't trigger the other two, going back as far as doing a speedrun from the end of Ep4). After my playthrough, I may just save off what I've done, do an unpack of the zip off of my external and speed from the end of 4 or 5 again to see what happens. I could always cheat and unlock, but I'm not the biggest fan of that.
Now I don't know the mod code since I never use mods personally. But it seems like it COULD be a mod issue. I understand not wanting to re-download, but after reading your steps taken to fix it, I'm not sure what else you could do aside from starting with a clean build. Or if you'd like, I can send you my persistent file. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any real help to you. Best of luck with whatever you come up with.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Jestur
Was just doing a fresh playthrough, and noticed that at the end of episode 3(e3s18.rpy), you left out a stop hvoice line after passing by Tiffany's room. Causes the moans to continue looping until almost halfway through episode 4.
This has already been fixed and corrected in the latest update. Maybe you are playing an old version.
But thank you for mentioning it to me in case I wasn't aware. I appreciate it.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
This has already been fixed and corrected in the latest update. Maybe you are playing an old version.
But thank you for mentioning it to me in case I wasn't aware. I appreciate it.
Thanks for the reply! I hadn't noticed the public update with the new hidden renders until yesterday. Was taking my time replaying from the beginning. On the newest update, though, I wasn't able to get the first episode 6 hidden render object, the snowflake, to appear. I did 2 completely clean installs, plus a new install on a second machine, and started an entirely new game and skipped all the way through to it. All the other objects appear just fine, but not that one for some reason.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
What is the usual dev cycle between versions? Does Jestur release every 3-4 months and are they full episodes or are they broken up? I just recently found this game and binged all 6 episodes in 2 days. Just wondering about how long I need to wait for episode 7?
As a side note and *Just my personal opinion* I was a massive Skylar fan until she showed up with "sleeves" A tasteful tattoo or 2 like the butterfly on her back and even the moons cycles rib pieces really added another level to her character. Now when I see her though I think WWE The Rock and Randy Orton...which if you're into that more power to you but not something I would associate with someone I'd want to get with. I actually found myself going back to the beginning and distancing myself from her character. Leaning more towards Shelby and Jessica. I just hope on one of your time travel trips you are able to drop yourself a note into that safe telling her to leave off the ink work.
Lol you may have missed the party but trust me, there were paaaaages of people (myself included not gonna lie) bitching about that a ways back in the thread. Yeah let's turn one of the favorite main LIs into trailer trash, excellent plan. Maybe in the next update she can get a bunch of facial piercings and start asking the MC for money every time he sees her.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Lol you may have missed the party but trust me, there were paaaaages of people (myself included not gonna lie) bitching about that a ways back in the thread. Yeah let's turn one of the favorite main LIs into trailer trash, excellent plan. Maybe in the next update she can get a bunch of facial piercings and start asking the MC for money every time he sees her.
Never understood why sleeve suddenly means trailer trash. Must be a cultural thing. Almost every doctor or medical worker I know have tattoos. Either way looks good to me.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Sleeves do not equal "trailer trash". Your perspective and judgy nature do, though.

They aren't my particular thing, but they don't "ruin" a person, and they often have a story or meaning associated with them. So, kindly stop being a judgemental douche and move along.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Sleeves do not equal "trailer trash".
In one out of 10 cases you're right. I can't really judge what "trailer trash" is because something like that doesn't exist in my country. But from what I know from the media and conversations with US-Americans, it's a kind of lower class of the lower class. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Of course there is such a thing in my country too, even if the standard of living of our lowest lower class is higher than that of their "colleagues" in the USA. Sleeves are a clear distinguishing feature for members of this lowest lower class. The only exceptions are professional athletes and musicians from the rock genre.

But don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they're bad people. Sure, some of them are, which is why they don't manage to free themselves from their social situation. But it's not a general statement. The equation sleeves = antisocial is not automatically correct. Although, unfortunately, it is often true in my country.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
In one out of 10 cases you're right. I can't really judge what "trailer trash" is because something like that doesn't exist in my country. But from what I know from the media and conversations with US-Americans, it's a kind of lower class of the lower class. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Of course there is such a thing in my country too, even if the standard of living of our lowest lower class is higher than that of their "colleagues" in the USA. Sleeves are a clear distinguishing feature for members of this lowest lower class. The only exceptions are professional athletes and musicians from the rock genre.

But don't get me wrong. I'm not saying they're bad people. Sure, some of them are, which is why they don't manage to free themselves from their social situation. But it's not a general statement. The equation sleeves = antisocial is not automatically correct. Although, unfortunately, it is often true in my country.
I know people from all walks of life with them: working class, athletes, musicians, military (usually former for full sleeves since active have restrictions) and professionals I've worked with. If they can be covered by a shirt sleeve in settings where overly-judgemental people may be, you can find them on some of the most surprising folks. Where I think you're getting into criminal or "I just don't care" category is face tats and throat tats - things that can't be easily hidden and that often have a criminal or gang meaning to them.

"Trailer trash" just tends to refer to folks of lower income, often lower education, folks that just didn't get ahead and don't necessarily care to do so. Some don't have the intellect; some have highly addictive personalities (alcohol, drugs), but it basically refers to those that just are at what many consider rock bottom with no motivation to do better.

Reactions: SteveyP and Bedead

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018

This is not true in the US lmao. No one gives a shit if you have tattoos here except for people who are like 80 years old. As I said before most medical professionals I know have sleeves. Hell the most respected heart surgeon in my state has an upper arm half sleeve. It's more normal at this point for people to have tattoos than not. I grew up as "trailer trash" and most of those people don't have sleeves because it's expensive.

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes