Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
The lengths people will go to on F95 to defend their fictional fantasy girlfriends never ceases to amaze me lol.

It's been a bit since I played this so maybe I am mixing up some details but here is my recollection: This chick picked up rancid fucking trash and hurled it at a girl she had a conflict with. She disappeared abruptly (after screwing around with the MC) over some trivial bullshit (her lunatic mom who thinks she is psychic doesn't like her hanging around with the MC.) Then she just suddenly pops back up after some time (a week although clearly not a week for her because large sections of her fucking body are suddenly inked yet there is no redness, swelling, pain, nada - also for those who don't know, that is not a one-session job, that kind of work takes multiple visits spread out over time.) And she just expects MC to be cool with it, gives no explanation, then fucks his brains out.

How would you describe a girl like that? Maybe... low class...?

*Edit: I just remembered another detail, isn't this the girl that was friends with the MC's sister and randomly jerked him off at a party at some point in the past, and showed the sister a picture of the MC's cock? Oh yeah very high class. Clearly. Not trailer trash behavior at all.

And the guy that keeps saying most medical professionals have sleeve tats is the funniest one, holy shit where do you work, the medical unit at Riker's Island? Dude you are smoking crack if you think it's common for medical professionals to have huge visible tattoos in the U.S. - it absolutely is not. Most hospitals have very specific and strict policies on this stuff, they commonly limit piercings and require tattoos to be covered. So if they do have arm tats, they likely are covered under long sleeve shirts, which begs the question how are you seeing their tattoos so often that you can make this claim? Oh right it was just bullshit obviously.
For what it's worth I think you have a point about some of the things you pointed out about Skylar. She's def for the streets but then again my MC is as well.
He's sticking his dick and tongue in every somewhat warm hole across multiple timelines.
They're perfect for each other lol.

Raynare69

Jan 1, 2022
A question about the Shelby route. The walkthrough says after the apology "on Shelby's route", and I've played through a few times and gotten 2 affection points or even 3 affection points with her and got her parking lot apology scene at both 2 and 3 affection points.

However, on her profile status in Contacts on my phone, it still says:
Relationship: Enemies
Route Status: Not on route.

Did I do something wrong, or it just not possible to be "On Route" in status yet at this point in episode 6.

BTW, I might be in the minority here, but something about Shelby really attracts me haha ^_^;

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The lengths people will go to on F95 to defend their fictional fantasy girlfriends never ceases to amaze me lol.

It's been a bit since I played this so maybe I am mixing up some details but here is my recollection: This chick picked up rancid fucking trash and hurled it at a girl she had a conflict with. She disappeared abruptly (after screwing around with the MC) over some trivial bullshit (her lunatic mom who thinks she is psychic doesn't like her hanging around with the MC.) Then she just suddenly pops back up after some time (a week although clearly not a week for her because large sections of her fucking body are suddenly inked yet there is no redness, swelling, pain, nada - also for those who don't know, that is not a one-session job, that kind of work takes multiple visits spread out over time.) And she just expects MC to be cool with it, gives no explanation, then fucks his brains out.

How would you describe a girl like that? Maybe... low class...?

*Edit: I just remembered another detail, isn't this the girl that was friends with the MC's sister and randomly jerked him off at a party at some point in the past, and showed the sister a picture of the MC's cock? Oh yeah very high class. Clearly. Not trailer trash behavior at all.

And the guy that keeps saying most medical professionals have sleeve tats is the funniest one, holy shit where do you work, the medical unit at Riker's Island? Dude you are smoking crack if you think it's common for medical professionals to have huge visible tattoos in the U.S. - it absolutely is not. Most hospitals have very specific and strict policies on this stuff, they commonly limit piercings and require tattoos to be covered. So if they do have arm tats, they likely are covered under long sleeve shirts, which begs the question how are you seeing their tattoos so often that you can make this claim? Oh right it was just bullshit obviously.
Smelltroll.gif

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Really enjoyed the Skylar lake scene - it took me back to my senior year in college. When I'd go home to visit my girlfriend, we'd often end up by a nearby lake, but we had to worry about the patrols, so didn't get to take as much time. :LOL: She was a 20 year old, slender, strawberry blonde with blue eyes... Of course, now she's in her mid-50s with three kids last I heard (no, not mine - broke it off about a year later - oh well...).

And I wonder if Jestur and Caribdis compared notes - both ended their most recent episode giving a triple-cream to the "rough" girl, though not all of Skylar's were pies. :unsure:

There is one nit to pick: in both the Skylar scene and the last Jenny scene, the background music had this sound like a smoke detector letting you know it's time to change the battery. That's almost as annoying as the damned electronic alarm clock sound. :LOL:

The alarm clock sound should be illegal to put into any VN or on any TV show, commercial or movie - it's just too fucking annoying!:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bedead and Elhemeer

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
People are again complaining about the tattoos? I thought we already passed that part guys.

This is the issue when a game is so good and has a great fanbase, it's hard to please everyone. While I probably prefer the older ones as well, let's not derail this as if this one thing that completly ruins the character, it isn't. The tattoos are still cute.

You don't even know if there is a reason in the plot for her tattoos, after all she was missing for a week.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
People are again complaining about the tattoos? I thought we already passed that part guys.

This is the issue when a game is so good and has a great fanbase, it's hard to please everyone. While I probably prefer the older ones as well, let's not derail this as if this one thing that completly ruins the character, it isn't. The tattoos are still cute.

You don't even know if there is a reason in the plot for her tattoos, after all she was missing for a week.
I had suggested she went back for much longer, but others suggested she came back from in the future, though it couldn't be much more than several months to a couple years because she doesn't seem to have otherwise aged. However, some of the dialogue (that I hadn't yet seen before I posted before) suggests that she's "reliving" some of these scenes and knows some of what's to come. Maybe there's a little of both going on, or the cabin she was at is in some kind of temporal bubble (we already have time travel...). Guess we'll see.

And, while I'm not big on the sleeves (they still don't "ruin" her), I like the moon phases on her side. I think I'd like the butterfly to be smaller, but am exceedingly happy she doesn't have a tramp stamp. Of course, if she ends up with that "Homer Simpson" thing on her pubis and vulva, I will have to find Jestur and put a hit out on him.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
I am totally crazy about this game :love: What a nice graphics and smooth animations. Together with perfect sounds it gives unforgettable experience(y)
If everyone did HS2 VNs the way Jestur and Caribdis do, I think many more people would like them instead of writing them off in favor of Daz3D VNs all the time. Now, if only HS2 could introduce some male character models that didn't look like different shades of Japanese dudes. And before someone bitches, phenotypes are a real thing, no matter what certain people want to tell you.

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
Nah, a person wrote actually really nice post (mostly, last part about real life hospital staff kind of ruined it, wasn't needed) and had few very valid points, which are also why I don't like Skylar, and everyone's calling him troll.

Because obviously, unless you like most popular girl out there, it's trolling.

P.S. Skylar is best looking girl in this VN and tattoos look amazing on her. Her personality, meanwhile, is shit and I don't want to have anything to do with her. Bite me fanboys.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nah, a person wrote actually really nice post (mostly, last part about real life hospital staff kind of ruined it, wasn't needed) and had few very valid points, which are also why I don't like Skylar, and everyone's calling him troll.

Because obviously, unless you like most popular girl out there, it's trolling.

P.S. Skylar is best looking girl in this VN and tattoos look amazing on her. Her personality, meanwhile, is shit and I don't want to have anything to do with her. Bite me fanboys.
I didn't read every post with detail I confirm. I just saw the rants about it and I mentioned, because when last update came out, the tattoo talk was a shitstorm. People even talking about the game being ruined and everything... Bruh...

I don't want to dive into it that much, but as you said many people just see one side, as since she's one of the most popular girls around here, or you are considered a troll or you exagerate in the criticism.

As I said before, I love Skylar, I was used to the previous tattoos, but that doesn't mean it ruins the character, unlike some who said that. But I'm a guy who went Jessica's route (I never neglect the sisters), so who knows, maybe that's why I'm more careful when discussing her changes.

There even might be a reason for the tattoo change btw. After all, she was missing, unlike Jessica :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 296 Votes