nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
People are again complaining about the tattoos? I thought we already passed that part guys.
Nah, a person wrote actually really nice post (mostly, last part about real life hospital staff kind of ruined it, wasn't needed) and had few very valid points, which are also why I don't like Skylar, and everyone's calling him troll.

Because obviously, unless you like most popular girl out there, it's trolling.

P.S. Skylar is best looking girl in this VN and tattoos look amazing on her. Her personality, meanwhile, is shit and I don't want to have anything to do with her. Bite me fanboys.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Nah, a person wrote actually really nice post (mostly, last part about real life hospital staff kind of ruined it, wasn't needed) and had few very valid points, which are also why I don't like Skylar, and everyone's calling him troll.

Because obviously, unless you like most popular girl out there, it's trolling.

P.S. Skylar is best looking girl in this VN and tattoos look amazing on her. Her personality, meanwhile, is shit and I don't want to have anything to do with her. Bite me fanboys.
I didn't read every post with detail I confirm. I just saw the rants about it and I mentioned, because when last update came out, the tattoo talk was a shitstorm. People even talking about the game being ruined and everything... Bruh...

I don't want to dive into it that much, but as you said many people just see one side, as since she's one of the most popular girls around here, or you are considered a troll or you exagerate in the criticism.

As I said before, I love Skylar, I was used to the previous tattoos, but that doesn't mean it ruins the character, unlike some who said that. But I'm a guy who went Jessica's route (I never neglect the sisters), so who knows, maybe that's why I'm more careful when discussing her changes.

There even might be a reason for the tattoo change btw. After all, she was missing, unlike Jessica :whistle:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Alt girls aren't for everyone I don't think anyone has an issue with that. I think it's the low class comments that people find more grating. A girl simply can't just be party rocking without getting called trailer trash. :KEK:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I did write "most". ;)

The dudes that are dissin' on Skylar probably like pineapple on pizza and drool over roadkill.
What about Helicopters after all my roflcopter goes soi soi soi soi swosh swosh swosh swosh. If you know you know.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
There is way too much of a tendency on F95 to just automatically call anyone who's opinion you don't like, a troll.
It's usually either the delivery, or the lack of any context or reasoning, that identifies someone as a troll. They also have a tendency to use what are likely secondary accounts - a few years old, very few comments relative to the age of the account (e.g., the account was created in 2018 but there are only a 100 or so comments, maybe less) and a history (you can easily check this) of making incendiary remarks elsewhere. I've often seen comments or reviews that reek of either an alternate account for a Dev, or a Dev acolyte.

Real trolls are easy to identify, and then ignore, if you just pay a little bit of attention.

Algorist

Jul 18, 2022
People are overreacting. I'm not someone who usually likes tattoos. To me, they're generally neutral unless they're extraordinarily good. Or—justifiably—a turn-off if they're garbage. That said, Skylar's tattoos look perfectly fine in my eyes. Her design is compatible with them. She's already attractive, and they look of decent quality, so neutral. At least from the screenshots I've seen, I did not play the newest update yet.

Someone who wouldn't look good with them would be Darci, for example.

Of course, this is a subjective topic, and it is absolutely OK to have your preferences, but it saddens me to see people freaking out and reviling the game for something relatively minor like this. There are better things to criticize.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
People are overreacting. I'm not someone who usually likes tattoos. To me, they're generally neutral unless they're extraordinarily good. Or—justifiably—a turn-off if they're garbage. That said, Skylar's tattoos look perfectly fine in my eyes. Her design is compatible with them. She's already attractive, and they look of decent quality, so neutral. At least from the screenshots I've seen, I did not play the newest update yet.

Of course, this is a subjective topic, and it is absolutely OK to have your preferences, but it saddens me to see people freaking out and reviling the game for something relatively minor like this. There are better things to criticize.
I was honestly surprised people were freaking out since she had some before already. At least to the extreme ive seen some post I understand people maybe not liking them hell I didn't at first took time to get used to.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

With her skin tone, Darci would be nearly as bad as someone like pasty-white actress Lena Dunham (only fit and not otherwise disgusting).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
A question about the Shelby route. The walkthrough says after the apology "on Shelby's route", and I've played through a few times and gotten 2 affection points or even 3 affection points with her and got her parking lot apology scene at both 2 and 3 affection points.

However, on her profile status in Contacts on my phone, it still says:
Relationship: Enemies
Route Status: Not on route.

Did I do something wrong, or it just not possible to be "On Route" in status yet at this point in episode 6.

BTW, I might be in the minority here, but something about Shelby really attracts me haha ^_^;
If you're in the minority, I'm right there with you. Shelby is hot. And there's something I like about taking a mean girl and making her submit to your desires. The scene where she brings the MC coffee and a donut as instructed was so good (doesn't hurt that it includes Dani, who is my best side girl).

Shelby's status in your phone: I would think that she is still an enemy at this point, despite any affection points (I have 2) and I don't think her route has started. That would be a really quick turnaround from her previous attitude toward the MC.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While Shelby isn't my favorite or anything I would of said fuck her and wrote her off but after seeing her dad in the last episode idk anymore . I want to wait till more of her story unfolds before I judge her now.

Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes